It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My strange theory about ATS.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I don’t know how to really express what I mean by this thread, I just have a bizarre theory about ATS that I like to share with you.

I read several threads that came with theories like : ATS being monitored by the government , COINTELPRO site and disinformation operation. Also I came across several websites that contain the same claims. Like:
xmb.stuffucanuse.com...
laura-knight-jadczyk.blogspot.com...

First, I have to say that I disagree with the above sites. I don’t believe that ATS have anything to do with the government.
Also I don’t believe that ATS is a disinformation operation. For the following simple reason:
ATS is a forum which means its very hard to pass a misinformation to people because it will be debunked soon by the smart ones.

However , I feel there is something bizarre about ATS , I feel that ATS was created for a purpose and I just want to know what that purpose is. I feel that ATS is just a piece in a large puzzle. I don’t thing ATS is the Big conspiracy by itself but it is rather a tool.

Here is my theory:

What if sites like ATS are feeding people with some kind of knowledge about governments conspiracies, Just to make those people to revolt eventually !!
I mean we don’t know the real intentions of passing conspiracy theories to masses. Is it possible that knowing too much can be a devastating factor? (I don’t care, I want to know
)

I don’t blame anyone here: members, moderators and me are acting naturally , we are just a group of curious people who wants to know everything.

What I noticed here that many Americans here are becoming very suspicious and full of hatred against their government as the facts are revealed one after another. After all the evidences are overwhelming that the US government is involved in many conspiracies from JFK to 9/11 and American people are not to be blamed for disliking their government. BUT does “enlightening American people” do any good? And for what intentions?
I fear that the intentions are to prepare the Americans to throw their government and to prepare them to NWO.
After all what does “Illumination” really indicate?
Isn’t “Illumination”=”enlightening”?

Again I am not pointing to any moderator or member here, I point to the original person/society that created this site. It could be that the stage was already set and we are only players on it.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Deep_Blue]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue
I fear that the intentions are to prepare the Americans to throw their government and to prepare them to NWO.

Deep_Blue:

ATS would seem an odd vehicle to employ in an effort to do what you claim. After all, every opinion on both extremes of an issue are welcome, encouraged, and expressed.

How, then, would this work for the ends you suspect?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by loam]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Maybe this place is here to ship people off to the gas chambers when the NWO decides to take over.

People who believe so deeply in the constitution that everything we bitch about like the PA and PA II they will come and get us and destroy us.

Or maybe it was a idea of a few people that got way out of hand.

Either way we will see.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I am curious and I like to know, therefor I like ATS. My thoery is the product of my efforts to understand the purpose of everything including ATS.
May be I just become paranoid.
Anyway I just wanted to share my thoughts with other members. And I welcome any criticisms.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Gas chambers???

Well, in that case i shall reveal my cover to all. I am a reptillian and my goal has been to spread dissinformation to all. Orders.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I doubt its anything more sinister than some guy wanting to start his own forum, hitting on a tone and style that worked spectacularly well, and enjoying the input of the community at ATS.

NC

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deep_Blue Is it possible that knowing too much can be a devastating factor? (I don’t care, I want to know
)

There's an old saying that says a 'little bit of knowledge is a dangerous thing'...and I believe that applies to what you're suggesting. When we first learn something new and radical, we get all exited and full of wonder at the revelation. But, as time goes by, we find out some more relevant facts, and the sensationalism starts to fade.

When I initially came here over a year ago, I was swamped by all the information which this site carries, and within a few weeks of lurking the boards, I was convinced the reptillians were about to turn me and my family into Soylent Green, that the Government of the United States was surely implicated in the 911 attacks, that the world would end in a cataclysm of biblical proportions immediately... and all sorts of other dire events.

But, the longer I stayed and read the debates around such subjects, I came to the conclusion that, not only were there members who proposed and endorsed these scary ideas, but, that there also was a large proportion of other members who challenged such notions with facts and reason. The feeling of dread soon faded with the added information and I knew we were not about to get eaten right away. There was still hope and that hope sprang from becoming more knowledgeable.

That's when i stopped lurking and became a member...because here was a place that not only appealed to the 'conspiracy theorist' in me, but also tempered that paranoia with sensible debate based on factual evidences.

I'm not saying that there are no conspiracies which hold truth. Indeed, there certainly is much to consider as plausable...especially regarding the reptillians

But I don't feel that ATS has any specific underlying agenda...this site is just too full of differing opinions for me to suss that out.

BTW...the NWO is now taking on new members for the next push. If interested, please notify the s s s.

(just kidding)

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Please see any of the following...

I have a really bad feeling about ATS (currently active)
ATS Conspiracy - Yes That's Right!
The 'ATS' Conspiracy
Is ATS the grand conspiracy?

Also...
I have a good feeling about ATS...

And since you seem to be focusing on stuff that came from serpo, try this as well...
ATS Google Search for "serpo"

Now, since we already have one very active thread about this, and many others to boot, do we really need another? No! Thread closed...

new topics

top topics

join