It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I thought they were secret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
In my town, there are all these little signs with Masonic symbols on them along the road and there is a building with a symbol and the words "Masonic Temple." What is this? I thought the Freemasons were SECRET

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Same thing in my town ... Attleboro, MA ...

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Nope. Their 'activities', some would argue, are secret.

Like you said, any small town in america will have a very prominant masonic temple. In many places, these are the tallest buildings around.

Of note, though, it seems like a lot of them are 'closed'.

Also, haven't you always wanted to break into one, tear up the floor boards, and look for weird stuff?

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I have always wanted to go in there! I want to look for papers on the Illuminati and the New World Order!

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
While that's a tempting idea, not a good idea. Trust me on this. Unless you want to go into hidding the rest of your life. I'd not damage there building.

Funny thing is with all the anti mason groups out there. You never hear of a Mason building being blown up or damaged any way.

[Edited on 9-10-2003 by oconnection]

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 08:53 PM
link   
There is a Scotish Rite temple by my friends apartment. Walked by it one day when they were having a meeting. Bouncers at the door. Kinda watched you out of the corner of their eye.

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by crayon
There is a Scotish Rite temple by my friends apartment. Walked by it one day when they were having a meeting. Bouncers at the door. Kinda watched you out of the corner of their eye.

Those weren't bouncers, they were greeters
You should have gone up and introduced yourself, they probably would have taken you inside and showed you around if you would have asked them

posted on Oct, 9 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
My grandfather is a part of that stuff.

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingSolomon
Those weren't bouncers, they were greeters
You should have gone up and introduced yourself, they probably would have taken you inside and showed you around if you would have asked them

Hmm, would they have let me leave? I am curious just to see the inside of the building. Not sure I could go up and ask though. Maybe, if I ever walk by there again while they are there....

posted on Oct, 10 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
They are not a secret society. They are a society that has secrets.

The bouncer is called a Tyler, armed ith a sword. For ceremonial purposes only.

top topics

join