It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in fiction - Good or bad?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this for a long time now. I am a believer in the NWO, and I also happen to be a (for a hobby, nothing more) writer of fiction. Now, I was thinking of writing a fictional book about the New World Order, and that's all good and fun...well, maybe not, but anyway, I'm still wondering whether it will help spread information about a New World Order.

What I mean is, will it aid our cause in spreading information about the NWO, or will it damage it? Will it make the NWO look like pure fantasy, or will it make people ask themselves whether or not there actually is some truth in the story?

What do you think? Please give your opinions.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Sure I think it's a great idea as long as you provide the overall basic facts on what the NWO is doing in real life. If you use that as the base of the novel then writing your own theoretical version on what could possily happen in the future, and making up your own characters could be a really interesting way to present the NWO in fictional literature.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Great, then I'm probably going to try it out. Only thing is, I'm in the swedish navy right now, doing my service for my country - *not*! Only there to learn a few skills to prepare me for the NWO.

Anyway, I'll be away in the forest for seven days now, shooting blanks, checking ID-cards and walk about three swedish miles, thirty kilometers. Jeepee. (That, by the way, is the reason I haven't answered this threat before, heh.) But when I get back, I'm going to start draw some basic lines. Everyone's welcome to give some suggestions as well, ideas, since it might help me out because some times I just freeze and have no ideas of how to continue a story. I'll be trying to post it somewhere around ATS whenever I get a few chapters done...

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Absolutely!!! it's funny cause I wanted to make a fiction story about it too, but a little along the lines of reptilians. lol. I was going to make a fictions story about reptilians ruling the earth. Or draconians, but your idea is fantastic, everyone...well most! Like me! Would read it! Are you going to write it on here? or..on word? or what? It's cool, I think I'll write mine on here.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Well, I think I'll write it on Word first, then try to copy it over to ATS. It's easier that way. If I get some time over during this week (I doubt it, though. My drill sergeant is a royal pain in the arse), I'll try to write a little on paper, but I'll begin writing this weekend at least, though I'm not sure how to begin yet... And as for the draconians, I was thinking of writing something along that line as well. The problem is, I have a feeling it'd be too much info on one place. I think it's easier to grasp a little at a time. First, the New World Order...then, the aliens behind it... But if I finish this project, there will be a follow-up, and it will be regarding aliens... (And there'll be some mayor alien butt-kicking as well, heheh
)

Anyway, I'm going to try and begin writing a beginning right away (Just home from seeing V for Vendetta now, filled with energy and urge to write). If I get anywhere before sunday when I go back to that #(#¤)&% military service I was foolish enough to join, I'll post it here

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I've always wanted to read a fictional piece based on a NWO takeover, had a couple ideas of my own but college is ending and heading for the Army so I guess mine will have to wait for a few years. Good luck and I look forward to reading it

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Thanks for the support. I don't think I'll be able to post any chapter this weekend, though. (Bloody swedish navy). But I'll try. Hopefully, I'll get somewhere with the story at least.

posted on Apr, 16 2006 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Well, it's taken a lot of time, and I've been completely out of ideas, but the first few lines are beginning to take shape now. It involves an evil Mr. Sark-like (see Alias) ex-Serviceman as a hero and the main character in the story, and a military arms corporation with it's own agenda employing mercenaries to carry out some very unpleasant operations in the US.

Of course I plan to send it to some company when the book is finished, but thanks to my being hooked on the Swedish navy, it may take a while
So as it goes on, I just wanted to ask the moderators if it was OK to publish it here on ATS, in this thread, in the meantime?

Oh, and there WILL be a follow-up, and it WILL involve Draconians

[edit on 16-4-2006 by David_Reale]

new topics

top topics

join