It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ride Around And Shoot People?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I saw a pretty distrubing video of what is supposed to be private security contractors in Iraq, I guess they are trying to bolster local morale or something...

Warning! Kind of Violent...
win20ca.audiovideoweb.com...
According to Truthout.org...

www.truthout.org...
This video first appeared on a web site that has been linked unofficially to Aegis Defence Services.

This video actually makes the third one I have seen of these private contractors reaking havoc, what the hell is going on over there?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Ah this video again. Notice how we never see what happened BEFORE they start shooting? Or any good views of anything outside? There could be any number of reasons why they started to shoot. They could have been shooting at people we can't see on camera that had guns. There could have been weapons in the cars they shot at, etc.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Ah this video again. Notice how we never see what happened BEFORE they start shooting? Or any good views of anything outside? There could be any number of reasons why they started to shoot. They could have been shooting at people we can't see on camera that had guns. There could have been weapons in the cars they shot at, etc.

In which case they'd surely be taking evasive action instead of just cruising in a straight line and videotaping their little escapades? Hell, put some music to it as well for the folks back home. Let's make killing so much fun

Many of these "private security" people operate outside of any military oversight and the worst that can happen to them is to be fired. In other words, practically zero accountability.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Evasive action? Like speed up or weave thru traffic? That stuff don't work, and anybody who has any EXPERIENCE in this field will tell you that. You have to maintain a protective bubble and anything that enters it has to be evaluated as a possible threat.

There are strict rules of force that we follow. Granted, it wasn't this way in the beginning and there were more than a few Yahoos on the road who should not have been here.

You should see the local Iraqi security forces in action.

I know it is hard for most of you to comprehend what is going on over here. War is a terrible, terrible thing and until you experience it, it is difficult to understand why things are done in certain ways. We are facing death on a daily basis, and I lost a good friend of mine last week to a car bomb near Mosul. But, that is part of the job and we accept the risks because there is a job to be done here, so that we can go home...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy
This video actually makes the third one I have seen of these private contractors reaking havoc, what the hell is going on over there?

How do you know for sure they are private contractors?

No faces shown in the video, No one is talking with the exception of the radio or tape player. Where is the proof they were in fact Americans? Hell it could have been Santa Claus driving the truck for all anyone knows or it could very well have been insurgents who drove around playing American Music to try and imply it was done by American contractors.

The key words here are Video Allegedly Exposes Security Contractors Shooting Iraqis

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Bareknuckles politics stated they had information that they are using pepper ball guns, when you listen it really doesnt sound like a gun firing, you can hear the air.

Anyways, not that its anymore acceptable to shoot at people for no reason, it really appears they werent using lethal force.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by skippytjc]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
At the very end you can see a Humvee, to right( facing out the back). Military? you thing the would have stopped them.

Its Like Grand theft auto over there.

Links to ther other two?

[edit on 19-3-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Exact same video discussed here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread closed.

top topics

join