It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

with new wars coming will black projects be revealed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
i was thinking that with the US possiblly attacking iran and how everyone says the us military is stretched so thin that they will be defeated by iran. but if the US has so much highly advanced technology i would think they would use some of it. i have read the hundres and thousands of reports of these gigantic flying triangle crafts and other giant crafts. it would requite a massive energy source far beyond what is publicaly known to fly these. and if the US does posses anti-gravity and very advanced energy systems They could make some amazing weapons out of all that.

i think with upcoming wars and they could get bad that some of this will start to come out. why fly in regular jets that can be shot down when you can fly in a anti-gravity craft that can fly in and bomb and be gone in a second.

im just thinking with people saying they cannot win another significant sized war that with this kind of stuff it should be no problem.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
wepons,explosives, anything that causes a bang should be banned.

look at all these people that are dieing infront of us, and we cant do nothing
NOTHING! about it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaso109
and how everyone says the us military is stretched so thin that they will be defeated by iran.

lol, whoever says that is rediculous and know next to nothing.

If the US went to war with China (which I dont ever see happening) they still wouldn't reveal some whiz-bang USAF-UFO, they might use the aircraft or weapon in the war, but that doesn't mean they have to reveal it to the public. Unvieling new Aircraft help prevent wars, its an excellent deteriant.

TheLostAccount - WOW, your like a super tree-hugger.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
"With new wars coming"
PEACE & LOVE ?

new topics

top topics

join