It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demons in the astreal world...Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I have an experince of partial astreal projection (partial becuase I am never allowed to fully leave my body) that I would like some comments about and such. And Here it IS!

Da Story....

I used to be into astral projection about 4 years ago. And I have now recently started up my astralness. What made me stop was whenever I reached a state of being able to leave me body I get the most ugly feelings. My whole body feels like it is vibrating. The harder I try to move the more strained is being put on my body and at times a strain so hard it hurts. Now I believe this could be sleep paralasis, but what got me was the feeling I got in my mouth. It felt ( I would imagine) puting a tuneing fork to you teeth. I feel everyone of my teeth vibrating in a way that it causes me pain. And I know it wasn't my teeth grinding together because I have tried and failled many times to imitate that feeling in my mouth.

Now this mourning I decided to try it again since I was allready in the desired state. I was there and I imagined a rope dangling from the ceialing and just as I tuch the rope and pull my self up That feeling comes over me, but this time it was difirent. It felt like I was pushed down and my wrists were grabed and held down and I feel something going into my mouth trying to open it (like and ugly worm type movement) With it was a laugh that sounded so ugly and demonic ocomponied by that odd astral woshing and staticy noise. ( I didn't see the creature becuase I didn't want to. I shut my eyes when I felt that initial push.) I quickly thought up a protection ring and the thing let go of me and I regaind all movement in my body.

This isn't the first time I expirinced this Thing. The other times I was able to cover my mouth. Now I have some odd Thing just waiting for the right time to make it's move and possess me. And This time it succeded in prying my mouth open.

If anyone had any similar expirinces or advice. It would be nice to know.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
I had some weird experiances along this line.........I was overwhelmed by HOW to stop this.........

What ended up working REALLY WELL was burning a sage smudge in my room and cleanseing the room of negative energies.
You can get a little twist of sage at a natural health store..even food stores...incense store. They are not to much maybe 5 bucks and this lasts a long time....

Fill your room with the smoke, then open the window and let it out. I do my whole house weekly to keep it 'clean'. I have not had any bad astral issues since I started doing this.

The SAME thing is also used to chase off 'ghosts' or any negative thing that might be hanging unseen in your house.

TRG

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There are some conjurations that do a pretty good job at getting rid of this sort of thing. That way you don't have to spend money on sage either. U2U me if you want some more info.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
While this is more vivid than I have heard of, this does somewhat follow the line of some "thing" called the Watcher or the Dark Guardian whatever you want to call it, it can not harm you. While I don't believe it is a product of the subconscious because their are to many accounts of travellers encountering this entity. Pay it no heed and it will not harm you, your psyche feeds off the fear as well as perhaps so does it; remember that, at least in the lower planes, nothing can harm you astrally. No one as far as I've heard knows precisely what this experience is, but no you are not alone.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
if you ask me it sounds like the astral realm didn't want you in it right then (or at this point in your life maybe).

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
if you really want to get out you can regardless, whatever this thing is you need to ileviate yourself of fear and keep up you integrety and richiosness (or however you spell it)

these things cannot hurt you at all. Any sprit or being that tryes to # with you in the astal is at such a low level and so far from the devine that they hang out where any human can go and make it difficult for you. they are weak and have no power at all.

just shoo them off, theyre as bad as someone bullying noobs on the internet
lowest of the low, achieve nothing and powerless, dont let them get in your way

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Mirror:

what are you doing when you go out of body btw? I'm wondering if the purpose you use these astral trips for is part of your problem in the first place.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I haven't read your post yet. But it sounds like you are having trouble with demons. It's alright, all you need is a sword and if they bother you on the astral plane, just imagine that sword in your hands. And slice them to pieces...that's really all you have to do.

Another method I suggest is to surround yourself with the blood of jesus. If you are christian. If not...that's ok. But it always works for me. Good luck! And I will read your post later.

Cug

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess

What ended up working REALLY WELL was burning a sage smudge in my room and cleansing the room of negative energies
TRG

That will work fine, really any type of banishing ritual that fits your belief system will work fine, but using something outside your belief system will work poorly if at all. For example if your not a catholic using holy water and a crucifix won't do you any good.

:: Short rant ::

This is also why I have a "beef" with the new age movement and the "paranormal". Using occult techniques without occult training is just a stupid thing to do IMNSHO.

:: Rant over::

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
:: Short rant ::

This is also why I have a "beef" with the new age movement and the "paranormal". Using occult techniques without occult training is just a stupid thing to do IMNSHO.

:: Rant over::

I second that. That's why 90% of new age practices don't work and are flawed beyond belief. Even though there is no copyright on practices and teachings New-Age is nothing but a bunch of low life thieves who have no idea how it all works. All love and light and that sort of nonsence.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:17 AM
link   

New-Age is nothing but a bunch of low life thieves who have no idea how it all works. All love and light and that sort of nonsence.

That is some harsh paint. Love and Light. AAC

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I haven't read your post yet....

Sorry to be annoyingly persistant again whitelightwolf...

But usually to give advice you must read their post first?

Btw would be nice if I could personally enter the 'astral realm' but it sounds like a lot what dreams are.

- Nazgarn

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Astral Rejection

Originally posted by nazgarn

Maybe she's psychic.

As for Mirror's problem...

I recommend taking a break and not letting desire lead you into darkness.

If one or more demons are drawn to you, they clearly sense weakness in you during your attempted transition.

You already sense the peril in this, so I recommend the logical response, which is to take a step back and strengthen yourself before continuing.

Don't forget that demons are drawn to fear, and prey upon those they consider weak.

Relax, meditate, look within and banish the fear from within you.

Demons hate it when you do that.

If astral projection means coming under the influence of demons, you're better off without it.

[edit on 3/21/2006 by Majic]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by nazgarn

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I haven't read your post yet....

Sorry to be annoyingly persistant again whitelightwolf...

Btw would be nice if I could personally enter the 'astral realm' but it sounds like a lot what dreams are.

- Nazgarn

Yes my mistake, I should have known better. I guess I was just too lazy to read it, lol. I will read it though. Thanks

top topics

join