It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fact is, Jesus is the prophesied Messiah

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I'm just reading what it says that mans days will be 120 years. Man has 120 years before he is destroyed just as the chapter says.

At yet, you do the interpretation thing? If mans days will be 120 years, how come some die in 20 years, some 40, some 42 and 1/2, etc. Your interpretation doesn't work. My reading what it says, works fine.

When are you gonna be man enought to come without your spit and rocks and face the facts?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Either summon up the courage to adequately address the points I raise or remain on the receiving end of a continuing humiliating credibility loss. It's your choice. I will continue to bask in the spoils of victory while you contemplate this.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Stumped are you? Thought so.

You ask your questions, I answer them. Then you run and hide behind the "that's not my truth" lie. You refuse to face the facts.

I ask a question, and there are no answers..............are there?

Stumped as usual.
Open your eyes.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytym
Either summon up the courage to adequately address the points I raise or remain on the receiving end of a continuing humiliating credibility loss. It's your choice. I will continue to bask in the spoils of victory while you contemplate this.

You are wasting your time. He lost his credibility months ago; several other people have had this exact same exchange with him and it's always ended the same way. You present proof that contradicts what he believes and he always ignores it.. he then tells the person they never bring proof to the table.. you will eventually get sick of doing this: :bnghd: and give up and he'll move onto the next person who finds his habbit of stating his personal opinions as fact infuriating and so the cycle of ignorance will continue.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by riley]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Sun Matrix:

[edit on 8/6/06 by mytym]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
I was raised Catholic and became a Christian. The Muslims are nasty because they are following a false god. The Muslim people have been fed a crock and as such attack Christians and Jews, certainly not the will of God.

[edit on 19-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

this may be from the first page...

muslims aren't nasty for following a false god

they worship the same god as christians and muslims

the god of abraham, the one god, the same divine being

they honor jesus as a universal prophet

they just call god Allah

also, isn't catholicism a form of christianity?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley

You are wasting your time. He lost his credibility months ago; several other people have had this exact same exchange with him and it's always ended the same way. You present proof that contradicts what he believes and he always ignores it.. he then tells the person they never bring proof to the table.. you will eventually get sick of doing this: :bnghd: and give up and he'll move onto the next person who finds his habbit of stating his personal opinions as fact infuriating and so the cycle of ignorance will continue.

[edit on 8-6-2006 by riley]

What happened Riley? You tried to put words in my mouth and were proven wrong. Couldn't back up your accusations could you?

As far as credibility, I'm not here to run with the crowd, I'm here to set the bar.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Mytym,

I think it's Yortym to face facts. In the process, try answering my question that you keep running from.

My answer works, your doesn't.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 02:32 AM
link   
What facts sunmatrix?
You dont present anything that would be categorized as facts.

The only thing you do is saying stupid things like "Face the facts".

How about presenting empirical evidence, that you, sunmatrix, are right?

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Sun Matrix:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Sun Matrix:

Inside, you know I answered your trick question. I took your best shot with no problem. Why not produce some of these reason that you claim to have?

And while your at it, try answering my question.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
madnessinmysoul

they worship the same god as christians and muslims

No, they worship a different god than the God of the Christians and Jews.

also, isn't catholicism a form of christianity?

Catholicism is a RELIGION of works. They have the Christian wrapper, but not the product.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Sun Matrix:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Sun Matrix:

Inside, you know I answered your trick question. I took your best shot with no problem. Why not produce some of these reason that you claim to have?

And while your at it, try answering my question.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Sun Matrix:

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Sun Matrix:

Could you repeat the question that you are talking about so that I know which answer to copy and paste.

You finally wore down Proton with your kiddie antics huh?

Figured I would stick it out, as I know that you are waiting for my back to be turned so you can throw a rock.

In the meantime I'll just let you play your spit and run game.

When you get tired of running and hiding why don't you try bring some more of your non existant proofs to the table?

I would much rather discuss the facts but I've noticed on all of your threads, there is no substance, only fear.

[edit on 9-6-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Sun Matrix:
As you wish...

Just to refresh your memory, here are the issues I have raised so far that you have failed to address adequately:

1. The contradiction that exists between the 120 year age limit imposed on human life and the many instances of people living longer than this age.

2. Where the 20 year gap between the handing down of this judgement and the call to Noah to build the ark is, if you wish to stick to your flawed interpretation.

3. How we could both come to different conclusions from reading the same passage exactly how it is written without interpretation.

4. How we are to distinguish between one day equalling one day and one day equalling one thousand years.

Either summon up the courage to adequately address the points I raise or remain on the receiving end of a humiliating credibility loss. It's your choice. I will continue to bask in the spoils of victory while you contemplate this.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
This is easier................see page 17

I like the part where you agreed that your question was answered.

Sun Matrix: Fair enough, point taken. It's actually the first time I have heard anyone take this line, and I commend you for the originality shown.

Then that fear came in. God must be real. My world is rocked. What do I do? I must hide behind the "my truth" lie.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Sun Matrix:
Either summon up the courage to adequately address the points I raise or remain on the receiving end of a humiliating credibility loss. It's your choice. I will continue to bask in the spoils of victory while you contemplate this.

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Then that fear came in. God must be real. My world is rocked. What do I do? I must hide behind the "my truth" lie.

What makes you think mytym fears the existence of God.
Hasn't he stated previously that He has no problem with the existence of God?

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join