It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When and where did Woodrow Wilson say this??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Remember that those parts of the quote that are legitimate and are from Wilson's speech were before the creation of the Federal Reserve. I find it fascinating because the exact problems we attribute to the Federal Reserve System today are the problems Wilson was campaigning to reform in 1912, and of course, they are the problems that the Federal Reserve Act Wilson signed was supposed to solve.

This quote, while convincing, is evidently contrived and therefore must be discarded if our ideals are to maintain intellectual integrity. I would not hesitate to use the actual quote from Wilson's book as historical evidence of the problems inherent in the current debt-money system.

The main problem, remember, is that according to the people who have the power, there really is no problem with the system, because it's what enables them to maintain that power. In other words, the system is working exactly according to plan.

Isn't it poetic justice that we live in an age where it is commonly accepted among the people that whoever raises the most money for their campaign will win the election and yet we also live in an age where all the money is wholly controlled by an elite few in an alleged democracy?

I suppose it's also a coincidence that in the past 50 years special interest politics and minority groups have gained more political power than the majority groups and the trend continues? It wouldn't make any sense to suggest that this was a deliberate agenda to undermine the very principles of liberty and democracy in the popular mindset of the people, would it?

I for one am finding myself recently apalled at the lack of education I was afforded by the public education system to which my parents entrusted me, and when I have my own children I will be educating them at home so I can be sure they hear about the right parts of history, economics and politics.

For one, they ought to actually STUDY the constitution!

OK, rant over. Maybe I'll see you around this is my first time at this site. Call me Nichov for now.

posted on Nov, 23 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hemingway

Never mind that the bulk of the interest is rebated by the Fed to the Treasury...

new topics

<< 1   >>

join