It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reopen 911! US-Gov. Involved in WTC-Attack! Video-Link Inside!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Watch this documentary!

Watch this documentary and see the shocking proofs!!

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Nice Video and it does fuel the debate on the incident. Looking at the video, it does make it evident that there is more lying and coverup on the incident than there is truth.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Those *&#@!$$%! May they rot in hell for what they did. Governments are nothing but a bunch of power hungry bastards.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Judge
Watch this documentary!

Watch this documentary and see the shocking proofs!!

Judge, can't open Google video. Can you provide an alternative link having Windows Media Player?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Great compilation of videos... I haven't seen the Alex Jones part before.

Forwarding to EVERYONE I know.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Good movie, but as a warning, it's just a compilation of movies that we've all seen -- "loose change" and alex jones' "martial law".

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Those *&#@!$$%! May they rot in hell for what they did. Governments are nothing but a bunch of power hungry bastards.

So you had no idea about this, before you saw the video?
lol

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I went through that vidoe again and i am quite amazed by the analysis that there guys have come up with. Great catch.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
So, before running a video file and getting godknowshowmany viruses, can anyone actually tell the rest of us whats in the video and, perhaps, if there is any evidence presented in it? Maybe....what that evidence is?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
yes beware of the truth virus, pharmaceutical lobby hasnt discovered the cure yet

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
yes beware of the truth virus, pharmaceutical lobby hasnt discovered the cure yet

I hear you man!

I have noticed on a popular torrent-sit that almost every 911-doc got some user (the same user) warning of viruses.

I got two questions for the haxors out there.

1. Can you get virus by streaming a video in the browser?
2. Can you get virus from windows media files and other common..like QT?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
to answer your question about the viruses, the answer is yes, BUT it is my understanding that the video file would not work then and would in a sense be a dummy file.. like if you were to download it from a p2p service, go to run the file and it doesnt work, instead releases a virus. streaming video would be very difficult to inplement malacious code into.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Wouldn't it just make sense to discuss the stuff from the video, what its about, why its deserving of anyone's attention, whats the best evidence presented, etc etc????? I mean, we all could just blindly click on any link that some guy asks us too, but it'd be nice if we at least had some sort of reason to, no?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Nygdan its so shocking it cant be put it into words

as much as i dislike Google for doing all that they do this video thing has tons of good stuff on it and i havent gotten a googe virus yet.

They have probably implemented a virus check on it like they do for emails:

mail.google.com...

Virus scanning is here!
"For your protection, Gmail now automatically scans for viruses every time you open or send a message with an attachment. We even try our best to remove all the viruses we find."

[edit on 20-3-2006 by nukunuku]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A good video, lots of information in it. There is one problem: The lad doing the talk over sounds lilke stephen Hawkings on Helium.

There are many along the same vein, and I'd recommend many of them: My favorite is loose change second edition; Much easier on the ears.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
there is a site which is giving away a free dvd called confronting the evidence, heres the address reopen911.org... they are also offering a million dollar prize for anyone who can prove that the twin towers were not destroyed by a controlled demolition.........reopen911.org...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
You need to read a book, or do some research and stop blindly believing what someone has put together and narrates.

These videos all rehash the same, debunked arguements and try to blame it all on big oil, the NWO and Bush needing to go to war.I wish for once, there was something that would really blow me away.

What I feel is humorous is how things around us are changing, but people are still so concerned about how the government was involved. If anything, you are all following a disinfo campaign aimed at keeping your minds of the current state of the world, and running down rabbit holes that will all come to the same conclusion. If you truly want to learn about the 9/11 tradgedy, read the NIST or 9/11 commission report, in full, not just the links or specific quotes that fit that web pages agenda.

Look at what is coming, not what has happened, because there is no way to change it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well I have no need to see anymore videos of 911 my mind was made up the moment it happened. and don't let people scare you by saying there might be a virus in the video, heres what you do first you down load the file and not just videos any file, don't open it but run it through your virus scanner simple ey.
I have seen this virus scare used many time against this type of semi - documentarys it's to keep you on the leash and not see the truth. Just use your common sense.

Just to add some virus scanners will claim to have found a virus when in fact it's because the scanner program does not recognize some codec files so it claims it to be a virus and quarantines the file. just drop the name of the file and it extension into a search engine to verify if it is a video codec.

And if you do not have the proper codec your video is not going to play.

[edit on 20/3/2006 by Sauron]

top topics

join