It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nick Cook/McDonald Douglas doc?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
agreed, people here have had ample time to hop on the bandwagon and have opted not to *shrugs*

looks like we are on our own...

check your u2u,

twj

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I have just had a quick glance at some of these documents, really good find. As for there validity, i cannot say. I have downloaded them and will be taken my time to look through them soon. I will let you know what i think.

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   
This looks really cool... although I have my reservations about Nick Cook. I saw a documentary he did on Channel 4 which was kind of a re-hash of his book on Nazi flying sources and exotic propulsion. One thing that I found IMMENSELY irritating and not a little worrying was the dramatized/cgi "reconstruction" of the Lonnie Zamora sighting at Soccorro New Mexico. The cgi craft in this reconstruction looked NOTHING like Zamora's report (which described an ovoid shaped vehicle with a strange marking on the side) but instead was portrayed as a disc-shaped object with vents to make it look more akin to NC's theories about discs and their propulsive systems. There were a couple of other little niggles about the programme... plus, when you read his book about how he got into the whole Nazi saucer thing (about which I have my doubts, frankly) it was all started when a photograph or document just mysteriously turned up on his desk one day.

When that kind of thing happens my suspicious nature goes on red alert and I start to wonder who put stuff on his desk and why?

I shall be checking these documents (not that I'm a researcher or anything) later when I have time... and I noticed the stuff that seemed to parallel the Fouche material with some interest.

I found it intriguing that maybe two years ago, Fortean Times was saying that the Podletnkov (spelling??) research was being duplicated by Boeing, as if the mass of an airliner could be reduced even by 10% it would result in huge fuel savings... I thought, Boeing? There are parts of that company that are well ahead of Podletnkov, probably by decades...

Anyway, good find and thank you. Let's hope this gets the attention it deserves, though I guess we have to be somewhat wary of the provenance of the documents. After all the fuss about the MAJIC stuff... it rather looks as if at least some of those documents had a basis in fact. Disinformation or sowing the seeds for disclosure? It's so hard to tell...

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by torbjon

bump
and bump
some more

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join