It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See dead person before they die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Anyone else notice lots people see a person before they die as a ghost like before they get the phone call too say their father or somone just died.
My father and step mother has had this experience and told me about it woundering if any of you have as many people seem too see ghosts of dead person they love before a sad phone call.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Galiega]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I have heard this many times before. A sick person usually recieves visitations from friends or relatives that passed over in order to make the the passage for soon to be deceased easier. Kind of letting them know not to be scared, there's someone waiting for them on the other side.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
I've heard lots of stories about this too. It's not only when people are dying though. Any time people are in extreme trauma or life-threatening situations, it seems they sometimes manifest in some sort of hologram and visit a loved one, give a warning, or ask for help.

There are actually survival stories associated with this as well. I forget specifics, but I recall one about someone who was mountain biking and got hurt, and another one where a person was trapped after an avalanche. The person in distress 'came to' another person (usually a friend or family member) and told them something was wrong, where they were, etc. So they sent out search parties in the area or went looking themselves, and found them just before it was too late.

I haven't personally had it happen myself, though.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Yes before I found out my grandfather pass away for a week I kept seen him next to my bed at night.

Even my husband saw him in one or two occasions.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
This happened to my mother. About 35 years ago she woke up in the middle of the night knowing that her best friend had unexpectedly died. She woke up at the exact time of her friends death, turned to my dad and said "***** is dead!" She is convinced that her friend came to her to say goodbye and has spoken about it often ever since.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
My g/f told me this happened to her when she was a young girl, she saw her Uncle walk up the stairs and past her room. The next morning, they got a phone call to say he had died in the night. It seems to be one of those experiences quite a few people have experienced, but strangely, my g/f is still undecided on the actuality of "ghosts".

Who knows, perhaps there is some other explanation, but I was never any good at being the "Scully"

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Strange thing happened with my grandma years ago,my grandma was very ill and close to death my mum and my mums sister(my grandmas daughters) where looking after her it was abt 3 oclock in the morning when my mum heard a knock at the door she went to the door and there was nobody there abt 15 minutes later my grandma died my mum still says to this day that the knock on the door was them coming to take my grandma with them!

new topics

top topics

join