It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dream Interp Help

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Had a dream the other night that has been bothering me and thought maybe I could get some insight.
First some background, I'm a 49 yr. old man, diabetic with heart problems.
Now for the dream:
I'm walking down the street near my home when I feel like someone is close behind me, in fact about to bump into my back. I whirl around and someone is standing there in a brick red poncho with a hood woven out of very course material. Inside the hood it is totaly black, no features at all.
I am then told that very soon I will die of a heart attack. Then I am told that so I would know that this was not just a dream when I awoke I would be given this, and a sharp stabing sensation occured in my chest.
Upon awakening and sitting on the side of my bed the sensations remained in my chest for several minutes.
I tend to believe that I was having this sensation in my chest while asleep and it simply incorporated itself into a dream. It's just the part where I'm told that so I would remember this, and it was not just a dream, that seems odd while in a dream.
Oh well, just thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone had some thoughts on it.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
you can try a dream dictionary and look for correlating symbolism.

But if you take dreams seriously as I do, I would take precautionary measure and go to the doctor and have myself checked out. You never know, you may indeed be getting forewarning of a developing health issue.

btw, moving this over the Dreams and Personal Predicitions Forum.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The brick-red poncho could symbolize a clot?
I agree with World Watcher, it can't hurt to get a check up.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Ok, lets take this a bit further. How did this person make you feel, and what were you thinking when you woke up? Please dont skip anything no matter how trivial you think it may be.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, I felt apprehension from the moment I felt that someone was behind me. After turning and seeing what was behind me I didn't feel that it was a person at all, instead I feelt as though I was facing death. Inside of the clothing there no physical features at all, just a black void.
The most disturbing part for me is when I was told I would be given something so that when I awoke I would know that this was simply not a dream. Of course this is when I began feeling the sharp pain in my chest.
Upon awakening and still having the pain in my chest which was supposed to be the reminder, I was rather convinced that this was not just a dream. However as time has gone by now, about a week, I'm also considering that this was just a bad dream.
I still remember this dream quite clearly, which is unusual since I rarely remember dreams for no more than a few minutes after awakening. However due to the nature of the dream it's understandable how it's memory would remain clear.
I've had dreams in the past of both my mother and father dying, and about a year after those dreams they did pass away, so I deffinately feel that there is validity to these types of dreams.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I think you need to go to the Dr.

top topics

join