It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do Chupacabras laugh?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I read an article at about.com about a creature the author claimed was a Chupacabra. The story was seemingly frightening. The one thing that stuck out in the story was the claims of the, not one but, two Chupacabras that laughed and snickered in a sinister manner.

Many Chupa accounts have similar descriptions like the red, glowing eyes, the spikes down the back, scaly skin (though the colors tend to vary a bit), a mouthful of sharp teeth, etc.

I’ve read several accounts that claim they scream or screech. And, on rare occasion, they speak to potential victims. I do not have validity for this last one but I’ve read it in accounts a couple of times now. We could then ask the question also do Chupacabras speak? Are they the same creatures that are laughing and snickering?

Many accounts I have come across have been up close and personal encounters with what the authors describe as Chupas. Though, this is the first I’ve heard of more than one / a pair and snickering and laughing. The story is linked below. I am adding it as a reference in case folks are interested in a read. I am not discounting or refuting the author’s account in any way. I am just curious if there are other accounts, witnesses or theories on Chupacabras that laughed and snickered (or even spoke) in a sinister, or otherwise, manner.

paranormal.about.com...

Thanks,

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
As long as they dont start rapping about sex, drugs and asses, they dont scare me!

Well maybe a little.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
If you stop in your car and go take pee in forest and hear laughing thats the Chupacabras alright laughing at your small...better stop their.

I thought a creature would have too have quite a decent intelligence to be able too notice humour well,but i don't know how smart a Chupacabres is so i can't say.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Laughing chupacabras may not mean the same thing as laughing humans.
Some creatures in the animal world make laughing sounds but it isn't because they find something humorous.
Even people sometime laugh when nervous.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I have a PHD in Chupacabras. Since thats my gig, i am here to tell you they talk, and laugh using the stimulisis stimuli part of their brain, as some humans , but with a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I think the average chup doesn't laugh unless you can get close enough to give them a good tickling.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I wouldn't want to be so close to a Chupa as to give them a good tickle.

But, that's funny
I'd like to see it.

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Also, aside from the tickling, the "laughing" may just be more of an aggressive or fear response, in which case, the Chupa is not really "laughing" or "snickering".

So, then, would it be an interpretation of the sounds a Chupa might be making combined with what the human mind "hears" or wants to hear?

TantricWolf

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Laughing chupacabras may not mean the same thing as laughing humans.
Some creatures in the animal world make laughing sounds but it isn't because they find something humorous.
Even people sometime laugh when nervous.

Also hyenas have strange sounds almost like laughing..
but why shouldn't they be strange since its a mix between cat and dog.

top topics

join