It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism, No better Home than in Freemasonry

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The people who control the world care nothing for the beliefs of Zionism, masonry, or religion. In fact to believe in any of them makes you foolish and inferior in their eyes. Their only beliefs are loyalty to the World Order itself.

A distinguishing trait of a member of the World Order, although it may not be admitted, is that he does not believe in anything but the World Order. Another distinguishing trait is his absolute contempt for anyone who actually believes in the tenets of Communism, Zionism, Christianity, or any national, religious or fraternal group, although the Order has members in controlling positions in all of these groups. If you are a sincere Christian, Zionist or Moslem, the World Order regards you as a moron unworthy of respect. You can and will be used, but you will never be respected.

Discussing Zionism or masonry in regards to the elite who run the World Order is irrelevant because they dont even believe in any of it. We should focus more on simply indentifying the individuals, indicting them with their crimes and removing the power hold they have. I an be removed, anyone from here can be removed, but it does not change the fact that the Stranglehold of the world order upon our people is reaching its end. They will be identified and they as well as all their families will be executed.

I believe in a higher purpose and my death will not scare me from achieving it, nor renouncing my beliefs. Think about that TC.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

After the Bolsheviks had gained power, Masonic lodges were tolerated for a time. This situation, however, did not last long. In 1922 the Fourth Communist International formally declared that Masonry was contrary to communist ideology. Some lodges immediate closed doors, while others continued a precarious existence.

Four years later, a strange request from the Mason Astromov to the dictator Stalin, to allow Masonry to operate under official sanction, resulted in the arrest, torture and imprisonment of known Masons. Freemasonry disappeared totally during the remaining years of soviet rule. Astromov himself was detained, interrogated, revealed all he knew to the secret police, and died soon after his release.

Yep. Stalin must have been a 33rd dergee Freemason.

www.freemasonry.org...

Karl Marx?
An avowed atheist, Heinrich Karl Marx (1818/05/05 - 1883/03/14) would not have qualified for membership. There is no record of his having joined a regular lodge. Marx's alleged masonic link stems from his involvement with the League of the Just.

Marx must have been a Freemason too because you just can seem to keep those darn atheists home on Lodge Night.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

Lets see whos next...FDR? Yep. He was a Freemason but I do not see anything wrong with that.

www.pagrandlodge.org...

Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Churchill, British statesman, author and Conservative Prime Minister (1940-45, 1951-55), rallied the British people during World War II.
He was awarded the Nobel Prize for Literature in 1953, the same year he received his knighthood.
Churchill was a regular lodge attender, although not an office holder, until his resignation in July, 1912. In 1918 he signed an unsuccessful petition for a new lodge to be called the Ministry of Munitions Lodge and, in his only other recorded masonic contact, he visited Royal Naval Lodge No. 59 on December 10, 1928.
There is no documentation extant that Churchill publicly renounced Freemasonry.

Initiated: May 24, 1901
Passed: July 19, 1901
Raised: March 5, 1902
Studholme Lodge, London,
later Studholme Alliance Lodge No. 1591 (1976)

Got another one right. Churchill was a Freemason yet agian I see nothing wrong with that.

freemasonry.bcy.ca...

As for Prince William I could find not one reliable site that linked the Prince to Freemasonry but hear is my Google search anyway

www.google.com...

Its that same thing for Karl William

www.google.com...

And as to the topic of Mazzini being a Freemason I have found his name on some lists of famous Freemasons but I cant find any other good information on him as a Mason. As if anyone has any info on that, it would be awsome if they would share.

www.co-masonry.org...

[edit on 18-3-2006 by svcadet32]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
sounds like someone has been hangin around the georgia guidstones too long
you truly cannot cover a topic like this without bringing religion into
it. because religion explains the motives and workings of organizations like the masons,zionists..and the likes. tring to discuss this topic without going
into wrong areas is like entering the boxing ring with your hands tied..therefore i think this thread is doomed....

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
sounds like someone has been hangin around the georgia guidstones too long

I’m not familiar with that expression, but I assume it was targeted at me.

We are talking about an individual family (Rothschild) and their links to freemasonry. I fail to see why the religious aspects need to be discussed. Zionism reffers to those supporting the creation of a “Jewish Homeland”, not the Jewish religion. – this is politics not religion.

I think the main motivation is greed, not religion, religion is a means to an ends, not an end in itself.

[edit on 19/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

I checked out the Georgia Guide stones, cool I hadn't heard of that before.
The things we learn when we go off-topic.

[edit on 19/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
the georgia guidestones are believed to be the work of an illuminist mason
supposedly they are engraved with the NWO ten commandments...since the group or
persons responsible for their construction are kept annonomus. i submit that
that the masonic/illuminatist higher-up's (perhaps one of the rothschilds) were
behind it's creation!.....just a thought.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
sentinal your mention of the georgia guidestones intrigued me so I looked more into them.
As soon as I read the a mysterious “R.C. Christian” commissioned them. – I thought of the Rosicrucians. Anyways you’ll find great pics and discussion about them in this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Let's first decide of what Zion means before making any broad assumptions.

From Wikipedia encyclopedia:

The Dormition Church, situated on Mount Zion, or Sion is an archaic term that originally referred to a specific mountain near Jerusalem (Mount Zion), on which stood a Jebusite fortress of the same name that was conquered by David. "Zion" came to be applied to the section of Jerusalem where the fortress stood, and after Solomon's Temple was built there, it came to refer to the temple grounds and the temple itself. Today "Zion" is often used metaphorically, to symbolize Jerusalem and the Promised Land to come, in which God dwells among his chosen people.

To Mormons, Zion means "Pure of Heart." On the other hand, if we read what Zionism refers to in Wikipedia totally baffles me.

"Zionism is a political movement and ideology that supports a homeland for the Jewish People in the Land of Israel, where the Jewish nation originated over 3200 years ago and where Jewish kingdoms and self-governing states existed at various times in history. While Zionism is based in part upon religious tradition linking the Jewish people to the Land of Israel, the modern movement was originally secular, beginning largely as a response to rampant antisemitism in late 19th century Europe. After a number of advances and setbacks, and after the Holocaust had destroyed Jewish society in Europe, the Zionist movement culminated in the establishment of the State of Israel in 1948.

The land was given to them by Lord Balfour from the spoils of war during the battle of the Ottomans. It took them 31 years still to make a nation. How long have the Palentinians been trying? The land doesn't belong to the Palestinians. The big picture is many people dont want arab control of Jerusalem which is the grand prize.

There are Hebrews and then there are Israelites. The difference between to two is that many of the Israelites are secular and don't really care about the religeous aspect of Judiasm. Zionists are those people that want original restoration to the time of King Solomon. To maintain the direct link of Jahovah's kingdom on Earth.
Some Christians are Zionists in that they are preparing for the second coming of Christ. Christians agree that the Israelis should maintain their homeland as prescribed by Lord Balfour in 1917. During the Crusades it is this same thinking that the control of Jerusalem meant that Zionism flourished. It was thought blasphemous to let the muslims control Jerusalem. To me, Zionism is the constant idea to bring forth the ancient placemarks of Christianity and Judaism together for the ultimate preparation of a restored church to the earth.
Yes, maybe Masons are Zionists in that they see a restored Solomon's Temple. Everything in Masonry revolves around this one ancient place. Why wouldn't Mason's not be Zionists? If you are Jewish or have Jewish blood, isn't it natural that they would also inherit the Zionist outlook, especially if you are thrown into a gas chamber and a yellow star place on you? I would to band together. Why would anyone die a brutal death and deny their faith?
The same people who post on here that are anti-zionist are the same ones that are anti Mason, Mormon, anti-government. They are the true conspiators because they lack committment on any belief. They walk the line trying to persude the rest of us that what they say is the truest of all truths.
They is no one world conspiracy of bankers regarding the Rothchild family. They are lucky to be weathy people just as I am lucky to be born in the United States of America. Some people of the world are not so lucky. We should not be envious of ones position in life. This is a sin which will destroy mankind. If we want to elevate ourselves, then education is the key to escaping class struggle. This topic is not about Zionism, but that of the old communist idealogy of CLASS STRUGGLE. There will always be those that have and those that have not.
As Christian and a Mason, I constantly strive to help my fellow man in any shape or form be it within my means to do so. There are millions of other people like me doing the same. The Zionist meaning should relate that one believes in a Creator based on a restoration of truth. The real truth!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
It is statistically clear that Mr. Thomas Crowne, the "Unassuming White Guy", an administrator and a news portal manager
, is a consistent advocate of Zionism and Israels occupation of Palestine. How much more obvious can this get?

Is it a berg, a steen, a man, a few possible variations there. My mom's Jewish, I get the drift loud and clear, and I'm sure Mr. Crowne is well aware of Benjamin H. Freedman and his work.

Oh, on creation of Israel, TE Lawrence said it all, and then some.

Nothing lasts forever,

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne

Originally posted by Trinityman
The real conspiracy, of course, may be to continue to deflect interest away from the genuine culprits. Wouldn't it be funny if markus and his ilk turned out to be NWO disinfo agents? Personally, I think they're just misguided but you never know...

Haha.
Yeah, or at least someone on this board, that would be ironic.

How'd all this Masonry conspiracy stuff anyway? I didn't even think anybody thought they were bad until I came to ATS. My grandfather was 32 degree Scottish Rite (american). All he says it it's like a club with dress up ceremonies and people just help other people and give to charity. Seems like a 'good' orginization, rather than a 'bad' one. Personally, it may be that someone high up is/was a mason and their personality just can't let go of greed, and so people see the connection and think they're all like that. I'm sure that happens with all sorts of clubs/orginizations.

If that is the case then where do I sign up to join? Can I join over the internet? Why do I have to do all these stupid rituals? Who is really in charge and why to I have to pray to them? For some typical organization of do gooders they act like they are a buncha gods.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Originally posted by markusjharper

Don't shoot the messenger, right?

Again, I am just asking for a serious source.

Beeing not only a Jew and an Israeli citizen but of course also a Zionist, I am..... let's say:..... amused

Ok, now - let's start:

.....and begin with the following two things you claimed and I please would ask you to deliver a serious proof:

1. markusjharper: "Zionisists are petty rasists and Talmud reading losers".

2. markusjharper: "A few other well known Jewish-[...] : Prince William

Answer me these first:

how come Israel will take fugitive Jews convicted of crimes from other civilized countries and offer them shelter from prosecution and persecution in your country?

you call yourselves civilized?

when the arab states do that you get up in the UN and cry like babies??

I got a lot more zingers for you too man.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Two world wars and a third one looming, here's A brief history of modern zionism as told by Benjamin Freedman...
jahtruth.net...
Freemasonry and Zionism are the same organization, one being a manifestation in service of the other, anyone that says different either doesn't have a good understanding of either organization, or is misleading you. Don't get derailed by people who try to cram any and all opposition to these occultists into a racial issue, Judaism is not zionism. In fact there is a growing movement against Zionism within Judaism itslelf. Just have a look at what the Freemasons on this board did to this thread... www.abovetopsecret.com...

And don't be fooled by the apologists who claim that the sole function of zionism is the establishment of a homeland for the Jewish people, it isn't. The temple that is so often refered to in both Freemasonry and Zionism isn't a building, it is an allegorical symbolic reference to an order of society with an illuminated few on top of the heap.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Really. I am supposed to discuss this with someojne who says the above, which includes asserting that the British Royal Family is a clan of Jews?

Excuse me, I'm gonna go and look for my hat.

Maybe some Jews and some Masons will pop in and help out with a little history lesson.

For clarification, Zionism is simply the belief that Jewish people have the right to a homeland, and that homeland is Israel. This is not a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy to take over the world. If it was, I am sure that they would have picked a stretch of land that actually had oil underneath it, rather than just about the only chunck that didn't!

Don't mind me, though; I've been around people who look for reasons to hate all my life.

Darn those childrens' hospitals! Evil, I tell you! And the nerve of the Jews trying to survive! How dare they?

The Carters, Bush's and Clinton's are part of the conspiracy, too; I suppose they are also Jewish Masons, huh?

If they are jews, why are they worshipping to Egyptian deities? Israel= Isis, Ra, Elohim. There is nothing biblical about those names. This is the same reason why the star of david is two pyramids, and the pyramid and seeing eye on the dollar bill. Hmmmm... something to ponder when someone says Israel is biblical in nature. This was hatched up a few hundred years ago, not a few thousand years ago.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Freemasonry and Zionism are the same organization

No.

That is wrong.

They are different organisations.

Please look here for a short overwiev of Freemasonry and Zionism to learn the differences between those both.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I couldnt read all this topic but i get the feeling this link fits in here, any chance i can get somebodys brief opinion please ? it is a really long article about the ''Jesuits and the Black Pope General'' - Count Hanz Kolvenbach - ( photo below) there are paragraphs from their 'secret teachings and mission' etc.. and it is produced in question and answer format so its easier to read.

This is the introduction >>

So, you thought you were pretty well informed by now about all of the main players on the "conspiracy" playing field? You've maybe been hearing for years about (or bumped into on your own) the various elements of society who control our world from behind the scenes.

You've gotten familiar with the role played by, for instance, the Khazarian Zionists (who invented the word "Jew" to disguise their adopted heritage, as distinguished from the biblical Judeans), or the role played by the Banksters (banking gangsters) controlling the economies of the world, by the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations), the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderbergers, the Committee of 300 (the 17 wealthiest so-called "elite" families)--the Rothschilds in England and Rockefellers in America and Bronfmans in Canada, and on and on, comprising the physical power structure of the New World Order puppets under the direction of darkly motivated, other-dimensional "master deceivers" commonly known as Lucifer or Satan and their "fallen angel" cohorts.

While all of those details contribute to understanding the Larger Picture, what you are about to read fills in a most important Missing Link in this entire structure. And I don't mean a little side issue; I mean a link so central--yet so well hidden from general public view, and for so long--that even the most studied of "conspiracy theory" scholars probably have not put together much of the information that is going to be presented here.

To call the following outlay "controversial" and "sensitive" is about as mild an understatement of the truth of the matter as can be made! This missing link changes the entire slant of the entire playing field!

Interested? click the link below.

VATICAN ASSASSINS & THE BLACK POPE GENERAL

Kolvenbach - aka - The Black Pope

[edit to ask.......... 1 of the Rothschilds was found to have ..ahem.. killed himself, by hanging i think.. in the late 80s or probably 90s.. i remember it on the news..... which 1 was it? ]

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Dimensional_Shifter]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
No.

That is wrong.

They are different organisations.

Please look here for a short overwiev of Freemasonry and Zionism to learn the differences between those both.

Wikipedia and the Jewish Virtual Library?
No thanks, try google...
www.google.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
you would not want too join this organization if you knew the true origin of these rituals. using their own writings and symbols, and crosschecking satanic writings and symbols you can conclusively prove masonry to be luciferian. superior masons deliberatly lie to their fellow masons about the true origins of these rituals and symbols. explanations to 95% of all masons are wrong. listen to this quote from masonic author, carl claudy. ( cut through the outer shell and find a meaning; cut through that meaning and find another under it, if you dig deep enough you may find a third, a fourth, who shall say how many teachings?) you will be lied too. books on freemasonry that have been published by masonic publishing companies, and most of them were formerly very, very secret. have taken the biblical admonition carefully, comparing masonic teachings to the scriptures will reveal another religion not christian but satanic. albert pike grand commander of freemasonry, southern jurisdiction made a bold assertion in morals & dogma, that " masonry is identical to the ancient Mysteries" which means that all their teachings in all their books are precisly the same as the Ancient, pagan, satanic Mysteries! given the teachings of the masonic publications for the rothschilds to be masonic & zionists leads one to believe that this could mean the biblical setting up of the antichrist.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Was I wrong about Karl Marx and Stalin also?

Yes.

I have pictures of Stalin which prove he was a Mason.

I doubt that. Number One, Stalin was an atheist since his teens. Number Two, he co-signed the legislation outlawing Freemasonry in the Soviet Union. Number Three, many Masons were persecuted under his regime.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by twitchy

Wikipedia and the Jewish Virtual Library?
No thanks, try google...
www.google.com...

I thought I would point out that when you do your Google Search, both the above websites also show up, so my question would be why is everything else on the Google Search fair game except the two you chose? Maybe a better approach would be to look at ALL angles of this, huh? Unless you're just trying to exclude information that is contrary to a preconceived notion.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Surely someone as highly regarded as Lord Rothschild would be held in high regards by the Israelite Masonic Lodge. – So I doubt they would keep it secret. Could one of the Masons on this site contact The Grand Lodge of the State of Israel and ask if any Rothschild have ever been masons?

To my knowledge, none of them were Masons.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There are a lot of people who say they are christian or jews and yet they worship in secret societies to deities like Baal, Lucifer, Isis, etc....

Don't believe me? Watch me call them out.

It is so obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join