It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zionism, No better Home than in Freemasonry

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
A tiny example of the Zionist-Masons whose family’s still rule the world today. I know 100% that the Rothschild families are Zionists - that is not debatable! The Rothchilds are the richest family in the world with a net worth of 100-400 trillion dollars in the 1980's. These same 'scum' created Israel and are responsible along with their agents in America and Europe for crimes against humanity which no law can ever find a suitible punishment for.

Karl Rothschild – (son of Amschel Rothschild) was a 33 degree Freemason who helped author the Practical Code of Rules; Guide for the Heads of the Highest Grades of Masonry in 1818. This reference revealed over 10,000 well known Freemasons as being Jewish-Freemasons.

Other Rothschild Brothers:

James Meyer Rothschild was Karl’s brother was also a 33 degree Mason in the Scottish Rite in Paris.

Nathan Meyer Rothschild was a 33 degree Mason and he was a member of the Lodge of Emulation

Solomon Meir Rothschild was a 33 degree Jewish Freemason

Baron de Rothschild was another French 33 degree Jewish Freemason.

Lionel de Rothschild still another French 33 degree Jewish Freemason

Max Rothschild a Freemason (Lodge No. 11, Munich, Germany)

A few other well known Jewish-Freemasons:

Mazzini the founder of the Italian mafia was also a 33 degree Freemason

Karl Marx was also a 33 degree Freemason

Stalin was a 33 degree Freemason

Churchill and Roosevelt were also Zionist 33 degree Masons

Prince William and Karl William are 33 degree Freemasons

If these men are not all Freemasons than what the hell are they? If these men are not part of UGLE approved lodges, than what the hell makes the UGLE approved Masons so damn silent in joining in with us Conspiracy nuts in exposing this kind of criminal Freemasonry and thereby stopping all the Conspiracies?

Come on now people, the silence is deafening. If every Mason poster here doesn't help support against these kinds of Rogue Masons, than you are making it only more difficult on yourselves.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Uh, you seem to know little about Zionism, Judaism and Masonry.

Honestly, I am totally uncertain as to how to answer this thread.

Whether or not theRothchilds are Zionists is debatable, although I don't know what your definition of Zionism is. I imagine it is a definition that only those with teh snuggest of tinfoil hats would understand.

As far as the creation of Israel, if you were to spend a few hours studying the real history of that tiny nation, you would realize just how ludicrous it is to read and believe the spewing of the hate sites that can be found all over the internet.

Mazzini was a Jewish Mason?

To summarize, if I may;
Jews are evil, Masons are evil, yadda yadda yadda.

Please don't loose your ticket as it will make it easier for you to retrieve your hood and sheet when it is time to go home.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Whether or not theRothchilds are Zionists is debatable

I’d like to explore this a bit more. MJ In an another thread you wrote:

Originally posted by markusjharper

The declaration, a typed letter signed in ink by Balfour, reads as follows:

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely, Arthur James Balfour

Is this letter authentic?

EDIT note:

I believe Zionist refers to those in support of the creation of a Jewish State, ie. Israel. It doesn't have to be associated with the hate mongers.

[edit on 18/3/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Uh, you seem to know little about Zionism, Judaism and Masonry.

I posted a list of Freemasons. But you know what I think, Thomas? I think it's a Zionist Conspiracy, inside the Anglo-British one. Check it out:

Chart: users.cyberone.com.au...

Honestly, I am totally uncertain as to how to answer this thread.

You just did but I am not sure if you disagree with the ideas I have about the Rothschilds being Freemasons?

Whether or not theRothchilds are Zionists is debatable, although I don't know what your definition of Zionism is. I imagine it is a definition that only those with teh snuggest of tinfoil hats would understand.

Not according to the fact that Lord Rothschild himself referred to "himself" as a Zionist. To call Rothschild a Zionist may be a compliment to him.

As far as the creation of Israel, if you were to spend a few hours studying the real history of that tiny nation, you would realize just how ludicrous it is to read and believe the spewing of the hate sites that can be found all over the internet

Thomas, I spent much time looking to the creation of Israel and I can tell you that the Balfour Declaration is only a small part of it, from my research.
Check out this website... very deep stuff and I think you will approve of it.

users.cyberone.com.au...

I am looking at the Bilder's/Trilat/CFR also....looking hard there and can't argue with that.

To summarize, if I may;
Jews are evil, Masons are evil, yadda yadda yadda.

Nah! I like Jews but like Rudolf Steiner said " Zionism is far more dangerous than Anit-Sematism". Masons are not evil -they are just plain stupid cause they are standing by while these thugs are taking Masonry down the pie hole with them. Imagine what could be done if these Masons joined in and writing a Conspiracy book for a change?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

I believe Zionist refers to those in support of the creation of a Jewish State, ie. Israel. It doesn't have to be associated with the hate mongers.

Zionism is very dangerous and was a result of Anti-Semitism, not the other way around. Israel as a state will never work and history has shown this. Israel is a not a state for people, but a state of mind for ALL people. It was not meant for Jews, Christians, or anybody eklse and the Palistian Jews even OPPOSED the creation of Israel.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Really. I am supposed to discuss this with someojne who says the above, which includes asserting that the British Royal Family is a clan of Jews?

Excuse me, I'm gonna go and look for my hat.

Maybe some Jews and some Masons will pop in and help out with a little history lesson.

For clarification, Zionism is simply the belief that Jewish people have the right to a homeland, and that homeland is Israel. This is not a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy to take over the world. If it was, I am sure that they would have picked a stretch of land that actually had oil underneath it, rather than just about the only chunck that didn't!

Don't mind me, though; I've been around people who look for reasons to hate all my life.

Darn those childrens' hospitals! Evil, I tell you! And the nerve of the Jews trying to survive! How dare they?

The Carters, Bush's and Clinton's are part of the conspiracy, too; I suppose they are also Jewish Masons, huh?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Really. I am supposed to discuss this with someojne who says the above, which includes asserting that the British Royal Family is a clan of Jews?

The family's are more Germanic, than British anyhow. But the Royal family's seems to agree with everything Zionist and from what I understand, they are all Germanic Jews** correction rather some are Jews (under British-Israel www.britishisrael.co.uk... ).

Excuse me, I'm gonna go and look for my hat.

Maybe some Jews and some Masons will pop in and help out with a little history lesson.

With approved books from sanitized websites, no doubt.

For clarification, Zionism is simply the belief that Jewish people have the right to a homeland, and that homeland is Israel. This is not a Judeo-Masonic conspiracy to take over the world. If it was, I am sure that they would have picked a stretch of land that actually had oil underneath it, rather than just about the only chunck that didn't!

Zionism is neither simple, nor a belief. It is what happens as a result of anti-Semitism. Zionisists are petty rasists and Talmud reading losers. They have no claim to any Jewish homeland any more than do the Gypsies~! Don't take it from me, take it from them: www.jewsnotzionists.org...

Don't mind me, though; I've been around people who look for reasons to hate all my life.

Darn those childrens' hospitals! Evil, I tell you! And the nerve of the Jews trying to survive! How dare they?

The Carters, Bush's and Clinton's are part of the conspiracy, too; I suppose they are also Jewish Masons, huh?

Charity is a cover - a Fox News T-shirt. Without the spiritual foundation of Masonry, what good are they other than another Ford Foundation that can be bought?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Zionisists are petty rasists and Talmud reading losers.

Interesting....

Any serious source for your claim?

I'd strongly recommend you'd do a little research about Zionism, Talmud - and of course, about the history of Israel. It would help if you go to serious sources for that. (Furthermore, 'the Palestinian Jews' did not at all opposite the birth of Israel. It is only a very small jewish sect - the Neturei Karta who do so.)

Another really amusing thing in your posting is the list of people who you made to be Jewish....

Probably you should do a little more research there, also....

And the third thing - in regard to your topic:

You should do a little research about Zionism and Freemasons, as well....

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Thomas

The poor guy's kinda lost. Instead of poking at him, you being a moderator should help him with his information. Find a ground and debate from there. He's kinda sparked my interest with the mention of the Rothschilds. Maybe expand from there. I'd be interested in reading all of everyone's replies.

Anywho...

I don't think the Masons are affiliated to any one religion (except the York Rite, they're Christian, or so I've heard). There are lots of Jews in Free Masonry because (generally) they prize their education very highly. On average, the Mason is a well read, well respected, highly intellectual person. Again, that's on average, I know some crazies get in there, but not often. So there's that similarity. Plus the charitable similarity.

I don't think Masons are the ones we have to worry about taking over the world. Just my 2 cents.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Well, I'm not Jewish, but...

The Rothchilds are the richest family in the world with a net worth of 100-400 trillion dollars in the 1980's.

Really? So at least twice as much as the net GDP of every single country on the planet? At least 10 times the net worth of the USA? My... where are they hiding it all? siteresources.worldbank.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink">Check out the facts

You continue to attempt to make a link between membership of freemasonry and politics, where none exists. Most of the GLs you list are irregular and do not necessarily subscribe to the same standard as regular freemasonry. Italian masonry, for example, has a long history of interference in national politics. Thats why the rest of us will have nothing to do with it.

I'm interested to see Winston Churchill on your list of Jewish Freemasons. He never progressed beyond EA and was never active as a freemason. Hardly surprising as he was quite a busy man
. He did, however, subscribe to the principles of freemasonry and I for one am proud to be associated with such a great man in any way. BTW I don't believe he was jewish.

Most of the people you list were not even Scottish Rite freemasons, let alone 33 degree. I do not believe Stalin was a freemason. And who on earth are Prince William and Karl William and in what way were/are they influential?

If these men are not all Freemasons than what the hell are they?

You've just told us they are freemasons, although you have managed not to reference your information. Either they are freemasons or they aren't, which is it?

If these men are not part of UGLE approved lodges, than what the hell makes the UGLE approved Masons so damn silent in joining in with us Conspiracy nuts in exposing this kind of criminal Freemasonry and thereby stopping all the Conspiracies?

What criminal freemasonry? Yet again I have to point out to you that freemasonry and freemasons are not the same thing. Whatever freemasons do outside of the lodge they do on their own time. I will condemn utterly the odd bad apple, but I don't think the level of proof you offer against these people would pass the test of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Its fun to talk about conspiracies, but if thats all you do then you need to get out more, or you'll start to see Reds under the Bed.

BTW - what do you mean by UGLE-approved? This is not a masonic term.

Come on now people, the silence is deafening.

I suspect most masons wouldn't know where to start to address your ramblings. I'm only here 'cos TC invited me. I've actually got better things to do this weekend that feed your paranoia about freemasons.

If every Mason poster here doesn't help support against these kinds of Rogue Masons, than you are making it only more difficult on yourselves.

Nice circular reasoning. Except that the pillar of logic upon which you have based your entire theory of masonic involvement is flawed. And if that's flawed, what else is rubbish?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arcane Demesne
I don't think Masons are the ones we have to worry about taking over the world. Just my 2 cents.

Your two cents are worth a lot more than some peoples 'masonic' dollar
. The real shadowy manipulators must be laughing their sox off at all the effort people spend on a 'masonic conspiracy'.

The real conspiracy, of course, may be to continue to deflect interest away from the genuine culprits. Wouldn't it be funny if markus and his ilk turned out to be NWO disinfo agents? Personally, I think they're just misguided but you never know...

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
The real conspiracy, of course, may be to continue to deflect interest away from the genuine culprits. Wouldn't it be funny if markus and his ilk turned out to be NWO disinfo agents? Personally, I think they're just misguided but you never know...

Haha.
Yeah, or at least someone on this board, that would be ironic.

How'd all this Masonry conspiracy stuff anyway? I didn't even think anybody thought they were bad until I came to ATS. My grandfather was 32 degree Scottish Rite (american). All he says it it's like a club with dress up ceremonies and people just help other people and give to charity. Seems like a 'good' orginization, rather than a 'bad' one. Personally, it may be that someone high up is/was a mason and their personality just can't let go of greed, and so people see the connection and think they're all like that. I'm sure that happens with all sorts of clubs/orginizations.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I think the masons are popular targets because

(a) many freemasons in the past (and to a lesser extent now) have been the movers and shakers of society. Its great that these people saw value in the principles and companionship of freemasonry, but it has become less popular now, partly because people are generally less 'clubby' than they were, partly because fewer people meet the membership criteria (believe in a Supreme Being) and partly because of the negatives that some people associate with it.

also (b) we are characterized as a 'secret society', which is the publics perception even though we exhibit no characteristics of one.

The really sad thing is... if we believe that people who meet in private MUST be up to no good, what does that say about ourselves and our perception of others? Has society really become so paranoid that we fear our neighbor and what he might be doing behind our back?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Trinityman

You make very valid points. (a) I suppose people are less clubby now-a-days. I blame that partly on overpopulation (which leads to too many activities at once), there's just way too much going on to be pigeonholed in one place. That, in part, brings around part (b). People try to do as much as they can, yet still, they miss 99% of what else is going on that they haven't experienced yet.

I think that is where all the paranoia comes from...not being able to try or see everything, and we're scared of what we don't know (as the saying goes). There's no telling what will happen to the future of smaller clubs. My grandfather said that most Masons aren't even true to the value (like you stated above, they don't even meet the belief in a supreme 'being' [I prefer force, but the same idea I suppose]). There's just too many people to keep track of.

It'll be interesting to see how organizations such as the Masons or Shriners play out in the future.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Interesting....

Any serious source for your claim?

Question: are the books "Who's who of the Elite" and "The Elite Don’t dare let us Tell the people", serious enough, for you? I have many other books and links; I even posted a great one above which I suggest you take I peek at.

I'd strongly recommend you'd do a little research about Zionism, Talmud - and of course, about the history of Israel. It would help if you go to serious sources for that. (Furthermore, 'the Palestinian Jews' did not at all opposite the birth of Israel. It is only a very small jewish sect - the Neturei Karta who do so.)

I know enough about the list of Zionists and you can find out very easily that I am correct that they were all Masons. Don't shoot the messenger, right?

Another really amusing thing in your posting is the list of people who you made to be Jewish....

Which person? Was I wrong about the list on Rothschild? Was I wrong about Karl Marx and Stalin also? I have pictures of Stalin which prove he was a Mason.

You should do a little research about Zionism and Freemasons, as well....

That list I posted should serve as a nice beginning. Not that I intend NOT to post much more until someone can dispute its claims?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   

The poor guy's kinda lost. Instead of poking at him, you being a moderator should help him with his information. Find a ground and debate from there. He's kinda sparked my interest with the mention of the Rothschilds. Maybe expand from there. I'd be interested in reading all of everyone's replies.

I wouldn’t feel sorry for me because, I intend to really start really pissing people off.

I don't think the Masons are affiliated to any one religion (except the York Rite, they're Christian, or so I've heard). There are lots of Jews in Free Masonry because (generally) they prize their education very highly. On average, the Mason is a well read, well respected, highly intellectual person. Again, that's on average, I know some crazies get in there, but not often. So there's that similarity. Plus the charitable similarity.

Did I say Masons were behind taking over the world?

I did imply that the Rothschild’s do almost practically own it the world, however. But The Rothschild’s are both Freemasons and Zionists, so you draw your own conclusions from that.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Really? So at least twice as much as the net GDP of every single country on the planet? At least 10 times the net worth of the USA? My... where are they hiding it all?
Check out the facts

What facts, your link is not working. Are you denying the Rothschild’s wealth is not in the higher trillions as I have said? I have not only this information but also great details on the corporations which are owned. But this may take some time to write out in my own words, mind you.

You continue to attempt to make a link between membership of freemasonry and politics, where none exists. Most of the GLs you list are irregular and do not necessarily subscribe to the same standard as regular freemasonry. Italian masonry, for example, has a long history of interference in national politics. Thats why the rest of us will have nothing to do with it.

Ahh, so you finally can admit that something is aloof within other juristictions? Although I do agree with you Trinityman, I still take it that Lord Rothschild or other members of the GL's I listed, would not appreciate your mentioning any irregular type of Freemasonry. Who knows, may be Rothschild is the real Mason and you’re the just the little irregular one?

I'm interested to see Winston Churchill on your list of Jewish Freemasons. He never progressed beyond EA and was never active as a freemason. Hardly surprising as he was quite a busy man . He did, however, subscribe to the principles of freemasonry and I for one am proud to be associated with such a great man in any way. BTW I don't believe he was jewish.

Churchill was a Great man but NOT a good man.

Most of the people you list were not even Scottish Rite freemasons, let alone 33 degree. I do not believe Stalin was a freemason. And who on earth are Prince William and Karl William and in what way were/are they influential?

Stalin was a Freemason and Prince William believes in heavy population reduction, btw.

You've just told us they are freemasons, although you have managed not to reference your information. Either they are freemasons or they aren't, which is it?

Twisting my words? Yes, they are all Freemasons but let’s pay particular attention to the Rothschild’s also, ok?

What criminal freemasonry? Yet again I have to point out to you that freemasonry and freemasons are not the same thing. Whatever freemasons do outside of the lodge they do on their own time. I will condemn utterly the odd bad apple, but I don't think the level of proof you offer against these people would pass the test of 'innocent until proven guilty'. Its fun to talk about conspiracies, but if thats all you do then you need to get out more, or you'll start to see Reds under the Bed.

I meant: criminals using a rogue form of Freemasonry. And once again, just like in the other thread my insult me by implying that I cannot understand the difference between a lodge, or system and a human being. My point was (and you knew this already) was basically, try and tell me these men were not Freemasons - simple isn’t it? Are you going to assist the good people of the world in finding out which Gl's are rogue and need to be cleaned up, or will you feign ignorance for the rest of your chaititable lifetime?

BTW - what do you mean by UGLE-approved? This is not a masonic term.

Same thing again – just like on another thread you waste time over something in which you already knew what I meant. And I meant under UGLE jurisdiction – but you already knew that, so stop screwing around like a twiddle-talker.

Nice circular reasoning. Except that the pillar of logic upon which you have based your entire theory of masonic involvement is flawed. And if that's flawed, what else is rubbish?

Let’s keep it simple for small minds like yours. I say Rothschild’s are Zionists and Freemasons. What do you say? What do you need from me to make it more clear first, before I even rip you apart once I actually start posting all my references? And believe me, I shall enjoy it!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Don't shoot the messenger, right?

Again, I am just asking for a serious source.

Beeing not only a Jew and an Israeli citizen but of course also a Zionist, I am..... let's say:..... amused

Ok, now - let's start:

.....and begin with the following two things you claimed and I please would ask you to deliver a serious proof:

1. markusjharper: "Zionisists are petty rasists and Talmud reading losers".

2. markusjharper: "A few other well known Jewish-[...] : Prince William

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:53 AM
link   

And what do you think you know about any real conspiracy? I bet you don't even think any exist. Ever heard of Bilberbergers or the CFR, or Trilateral Commission before? Here I take a chance and mention the Rothschild's (as members) and call them Zionist scum (which they are) and also Masons (which they are) and I actually get some people implying that I wrote the Balfour Declaration?

Cause if I didn't write the damn thing, (Balfour did) than why can't some of you lazy folsk go read up on it yourself and see for yourself that not only is ISRAEL STILL NOT WORKING but the TRUE AND REAL JEWS are speaking out also about why this is so: www.jewsnotzionists.org...

So bloody well call those Jews Anti-semites while your at it also.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Again, I am just asking for a serious source.

Beeing not only a Jew and an Israeli citizen but of course also a Zionist, I am..... let's say:..... amused

Ok, now - let's start:

.....and begin with the following two things you claimed and I please would ask you to deliver a serious proof:

markusjharper: "Zionisists are petty rasists and Talmud reading losers".

markusjharper: "A few other well known Jewish-[...] : Prince William

But I already told you that. I posted this already - have fun: users.cyberone.com.au...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join