It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Photos

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I believe the night vision alien pics you are speaking of are these.

www.rense.com...

They have been proven fake, though even "respected" UFO journalist Jaime Maussan fell for them too.

I myself am a professional photographer/videographer and can assure you with 99.9% conviction that these are bogus. The pictures were likely created with 5 inch novelty bendable alien figures and a little help from the camera's 0 lux "nightvision" to blur the perspective boundry. The above site does an ok to poor job of explaining it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I remember pictures that some french guy took of an alien from a supposed crash. Apparently the alien was injured and burned. It was hiding around this guy's house and he took pics of it over a series of nights. I felt very strongly that they could possibly be genuine due to some subtle identifiers that had been described from past abductees I read about. Just little things you see that give validity. I'd have to see the pics again to remember, but I think the feet were one of the identifying characteristics that struck me.I am sure these pics were on ATS but can't find them when I search. Does anyone remember these pics?

yes I do !! its the story of Filiberto Caponi from Italy. Its an amazing story and IMO its true !! heres the link to the story and pictures :story and pics here

Enjoy !!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

"Hi, I'm Lortu, I'll be assisting you with your bank loan today".

Peace

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I'm not firmiliar with this case..... intersesting.

(in reference to Alpha Grey's post.)

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Fugue]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alpha Grey
yes I do !! its the story of Filiberto Caponi from Italy. Its an amazing story and IMO its true !! heres the link to the story and pictures :story and pics here

Enjoy !!

Thats the one! Thanks for finding that.

Feels awfully real to me. If you look at the feet, they are as perfectly described by at least 2 abductee stories I have read.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I see what looks like a badly damaged poorly painted styrofoam characture of an alien. The body parts look melted. Somebody must have attacked it with acetone before snapping the pictures. Of course extensive video tape and a couple of rolls of polaroid film are out of the question. Two shots its in the same seated postion from different angles. The third shot appears to be the same pose seated behind a bush.
Try to be objective. Does that look legit?

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by mclarenmp4

Has an interesting story about Frederick Von Meirers.

Also found an exerpt from this site www.rickross.com...

Take Frederick Von Mierers, a former male model and social climber from Brooklyn who convinced scores of beautiful, young, rich New Yorkers, including top models from the Ford Model Agency, as well as Sylveseter Stallone, that he was an alien "walk-in" from the star Arcturus. Physical beauty was a prerequisite to membership in his cult, Eternal Values, which was based in an elegant Sutton Place apartment house. "I'm here to train the leaders of the New age," he told writer Marie Brenner. "Everyone I am training for leadership will have perfect features. I believe in the master race!"

Sounds like a bit of a nutter but he was mentioned in a book called "Aliens among us"
Surprised there's not much information about him as he seemed quite a prominent character in the 70's.

mclaren, I actually came across a guy that associated with Frederick Von Meirers before he became an alien. Have exchanged e-mails with him for a couple of days. Apparently Fred is quite a piece of work. He led the life of an A-1 Grifter for most of his adult life. This guy doesn't even believe he's dead. He says he's seen him after his death several times even in pictures.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The italian alien was supposedly wearing a flight suit which had melted over it. I think that story is true too.

With regards to the pics ,most of them look like props from the old Dr Who series.
Number 16 looks like an Arnie-wannabe in with facial prosthetics and I have seen the last two lots of times. The crypto forum, described as a monkfish, and on my Muslim friends phone with the story of 'it being a girl who disrespected the Koran and was turned into a fish'.
IMO its a monkfish, even my friend thought it was farfetched.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I think it's all true.
Where do I send the check?

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure they are all fakes except for maybe pic 10,
maybe 44. but I doubt it
*** 33 has a realistic look to it. ***
1- fake head, too small
6-7 Japanese models
13-15 Roswell Museum, Major Corso said the head didn't look right
(Out of the Blue)
17 Intelligent aliens would never have such a dumb haircut

23-24 Fake Roswell with human body
28-29 looks like a Kentucky fried Cat
35 Known fake model
49-50 is some kind of fish

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I like Number 3. I've seen color photos of this one. I like the way the neck skin twists.

Others? Fakes, burned up cats, babies, crazy people. What a motley crew of aliens. If this is what we have to worry about, I think Earth will be running the Galaxy in no time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join