It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Photos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Is it real?! Who knows.

I got this from a page with some photos. Maybe some are real, maybe not, 2 of them look like reptilians. You decide.

More Photos

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Xerophious]

[edit on 3-18-2006 by Springer]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:16 AM
link   
"What would make you think they're "real?" Is there any background to them at all? Or do they just exist alone out in the netherland of UFOlogy, apparently having appeared from virtuality, like the Big Bang?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Actually, in my oppinion, they all look fake. But I just wanted to see the veiws of others on this. Maybe to see if somebody tries to explain otherwise. I would certianly like to see somebody try to convince me that at least ONE of them is real. As for their backround, if you wish to trace one, then dig deep and let me know what you find.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Xerophious]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Number 16 could very well be a Nordic..
Nothing about him on searches.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Of course they are real. Where would they get

the pictures????

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
This one is strange, It hurts my eyes!

Strange Lights

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
There are alot of UFO Pics

More UFO Pics

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
On Page 4 of the UFO Pics, Pics 187 - 191 Are from the footage obtianed from the Russian Mob. Does anybody remember that program about the KGB files?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I know for sure that the picture posted on serpo of that alien is not an Eben.Well atleast not the aliens sighted at Roswell by so many.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
LMAO

I think that number 16 and 17 could very well be real but as for the rest of them they look more like props for old black and white movies, and i think i've already seen some of these from and old alien movie i watched once

Still its good to keep your mind open to things like this im sure theres some pictures out there that could very well be real, just not these ones

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Linux]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
number 33 of the photos is quiet creepy but i think the rest are definately fake

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone
Number 16 could very well be a Nordic..
Nothing about him on searches.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by siriuslyone]

www.geocities.com...

Has an interesting story about Frederick Von Meirers.

Also found an exerpt from this site www.rickross.com...

Take Frederick Von Mierers, a former male model and social climber from Brooklyn who convinced scores of beautiful, young, rich New Yorkers, including top models from the Ford Model Agency, as well as Sylveseter Stallone, that he was an alien "walk-in" from the star Arcturus. Physical beauty was a prerequisite to membership in his cult, Eternal Values, which was based in an elegant Sutton Place apartment house. "I'm here to train the leaders of the New age," he told writer Marie Brenner. "Everyone I am training for leadership will have perfect features. I believe in the master race!"

Sounds like a bit of a nutter but he was mentioned in a book called "Aliens among us"
Surprised there's not much information about him as he seemed quite a prominent character in the 70's.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I remember pictures that some french guy took of an alien from a supposed crash. Apparently the alien was injured and burned. It was hiding around this guy's house and he took pics of it over a series of nights. I felt very strongly that they could possibly be genuine due to some subtle identifiers that had been described from past abductees I read about. Just little things you see that give validity. I'd have to see the pics again to remember, but I think the feet were one of the identifying characteristics that struck me.

I am sure these pics were on ATS but can't find them when I search. Does anyone remember these pics?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Sounds like a bit of a nutter but he was mentioned in a book called "Aliens among us"

Thank you for that information, I could find nothing..
I can see why people would flock to him, but why so little of him on the net now?

If he were to be a nordic, he could just dis-appear or morph?

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
I remember pictures that some french guy took of an alien from a supposed crash. Apparently the alien was injured and burned. It was hiding around this guy's house and he took pics of it over a series of nights. I felt very strongly that they could possibly be genuine due to some subtle identifiers that had been described from past abductees I read about. Just little things you see that give validity.

So this French guy has an injured and burned alien skulking around his house "over a series of nights" and he's not calling the "human authority figures" (Coneheads), freaking out with his shotgun or, alternatively, trying to help the poor little creature? Instead he sneaks out to take photos?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chippy12
number 33 of the photos is quiet creepy but i think the rest are definately fake

That one is my all-time fav alien pic. It's just so neat... I think it was proven hoax at some point or another, but fake or not, it looks awesome.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Excellent photos and keep them coming. I am surprised how many I had not seen before too. Most of them are real despite what the nay sayers are saying, but some are known fakes for sure but you always get a mixed bag in every collection.

Apparently some of the posters here have no idea how old some of these photos are and that they would have been nearly impossible to fake.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ochre
So this French guy has an injured and burned alien skulking around his house "over a series of nights" and he's not calling the "human authority figures" (Coneheads), freaking out with his shotgun or, alternatively, trying to help the poor little creature? Instead he sneaks out to take photos?

I'm sorry, I can't remember all the details. I wish someone else could remember it because I know there was a post on it a few months ago. I guess I was so engrossed in studying the pics that the story kinda fogged away. I believe the grandmother or mother was freaking out over seeing it. I think the alien was supposedly bleeding also. Oh, I do remember it had a tube or something coming out of it's chest or from some sort of covering that looked melted into his skin.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
In this day and age its too easy to comp a hoax. I'll note that the source images are often small and highly compressed creating artifacts making it harder to discern much needed details. With a digital camera and minor photoshop most anyone can produce an alien fake in an hour or two. With Saturartion, grain, and levels blown out many inconsistancies are covered up.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by nullster]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join