It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men at Bohemian Grove

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by YIAWETA
Boat,
Because Pedophile or Homosexual Grove were a little dicey and have bad connotations.

Ha, ha. No, really I think its a good question.

-- Boat

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   
The original people that founded the Bohemian Club did so back when many east coast artists and literati had come back from europe and esposed 'la vie boheme'. The founders wanted to have their own little bohemia, and thus made the club. Soon enough, they realized that they'd actually need some money, and started inviting 'talentless' but monied people from san francisco society life into the club. As time went on, the talentless members came to dominate. This is why the BC has so many productions and plays, the hi and lo jinks, and why so many of the members are movie stars, performers, and writers.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Amazing, Hello room and all that are in it ... there is something strangly wrong with our ideas and morals today? we are looking at a buildling and saying wow... the order of Skull and Bones is the same order as the Masonic ones that we hear about over and over and over again... is this going to ever end ?

if there is a order of elite men and women in this world and they are in power over us its because we are not smart enough to put them out of power !!!!!!

if the people are looking at these socities forming , watching them grow and not doing anything about it ,, then YOU deserve what you get....

This is nothing more than what I like to call KITCHEN conversation ... meaning they start at home and then NEVER LEAVE !!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Justask322
if there is a order of elite men and women in this world and they are in power over us its because we are not smart enough to put them out of power !!!!!!

if the people are looking at these societies forming , watching them grow and not doing anything about it ,, then YOU deserve what you get....

What makes you think that nothing is being done?
The forces of light are gathering strength and the and evil doers and sodomites will subsequently be cast down into the lake of fire where they will burn in terrible agony for eternity. At least that's what I've been told by some of the TV evangelist and if I send them a "love offering" they will send me a pamphlet of other revelations.

And JustAsk, have you gotten what you deserve yet?

[edit on 5-4-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nygdan, I know you weren't questioning the veracity of my statements, I just wondered what had piqued your curiosity.
You always amaze me with your wealth of knowledge
and yes, that's how the word Bohemian became the name of the Grove. BTW, there are alot of people that are members that would surprise you. Among them are Danny Glover and Mickey Hart, the drummer. There are others, but I can't think of their names right now.

BTW I did find out the answer to your question about what the owl in the Grove stands for, it is indeed a symbol of Moloch, the god to whom child sacrifices were made. Now as to why they honor Moloch, go figure, I sure don't know but it's kind of scary in light of witnesses reports in The Franklin Coverup about child sacrifice at the BG going on behind the scenes. I used to believe it didnt happen there, but then I read about the Franklin coverup. Now, I'm just not sure.

-Forestlady

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by forestlady
Nygdan, I know you weren't questioning the veracity of my statements, I just wondered what had piqued your curiosity.
You always amaze me with your wealth of knowledge

I make everything up, and people just never bother to verify it.

BTW I did find out the answer to your question about what the owl in the Grove stands for, it is indeed a symbol of Moloch, the god to whom child sacrifices were made.

See, on the one hand, I can understand calling the statute Moloch, since Moloch, thought a bull statue that peopel burn children to or on, this is a statue that has people, though fake, burned to, so I can see the correlation. BUT, is the thing actually called Moloch by people in the Club, and is there any story about when they first got the statue? I ahve seen other cremation of care photos where it invovled a person pretending to be dead, and having candles light around them, or other ones where a person pretended to be dead and was carried around like in an old funeral. So I am curious as to when the club started using the owl statue, and if it was called Moloch by the people that came up with it or even by the people at the club nowadays?

I used to believe it didnt happen there, but then I read about the Franklin coverup. Now, I'm just not sure.

One of my biggest problems with that story is that, of all peopel, Hunter S. Thompson was the one video taping the children being rapped. I never met the guy, and he certainly was a crazy mother-effer, but, that seems too out of whack. I dunno.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Seems to have some things to raise an eyebrow over. I wonder if even 1% of what AJ claims is true? If it is then "Houston we have a problem" - "no downrange on the vehicle". Grove stuff seems to vaporize all the time... as if it never was. Stuff disappears.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join