It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Men at Bohemian Grove

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I'm just curious about something. Since Bohemian Grove is an male club, do the men there ever...well...you know...do stuff?
Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   
President Richard Nixon commented that he hated the "faggy" place and didn't want to shake hands with anyone when he was there.

I don't know what this means. What do you think PC?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sounds kinda suspicous. But what do you expect from an "all male" club I guess. hehe

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Bohemian Grove is known for not only rampant homosexulaity amongst its guests but also for pedophilia using kidnapped children from the area and also involving children of the members, indoctrinating the next generation early. Nixon was an outsider, of course he would hate it.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Torch, do you have sources or are you just giving your opinion?

-Forestlady

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
was it ben franklin who wanted to ban anyone who belonged to a secret society from holding high office?? it's too late for that NOW, but i think we should borrow a thing or two from his playbook.

to find out if an aspiring leader belongs to a "secret society", just ask them about any alleged past memberships IN that society
it works like magic!!

sorry, george bush and son, sorry clinton and kerry,
YOU ALREADY SHOWED WHERE YOU'RE COMING FROM

ahhh......i am of the opinion that if everything were told of the extent the skull and bones society affected american policy at all levels, we would have mass outrage. they are among the most powerful and tightly networked people on the planet, and you better believe they get a lot of what they want.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
A few things:

1. Ben Franklin was a Free Mason.

2. The is no evidence that any "gay" acts have ever taken place at BG.

3. There is no evidence that anyone has ever been "kiddnapped" and taken there.

4. BG is just a relaxing place for camping, and meetings.

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I don't know about that Boatphone...there have been a lot of people saying bad things go on there. Have you ever seen Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove?

PS. I think there IS a reason they wanted it to be "men only", you know male bonding time

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
was it ben franklin who wanted to ban anyone who belonged to a secret society from holding high office??

If he did he would've been a hypocrite, but I figure he must've been anyway, so I wouldn't be surprised if he did say that.

BoatPhone,

Show the logic in taking a lack of evidence of something as evidence of the opposite. If there was any evidence of them doing illegal activities there, they could sort of be taken to court. Therefore I would think they would keep anything like that under wraps.

It's like a classic conspiracy theory: you can't prove or disprove what they do or don't do there. So I wouldn't even try. I seriously doubt it's just an honest camp-out, though.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I have yet to see any corroborative info, just supposition, so I'll give my own. I think this is a power group that gets together to see how they can carve up the pie even more for the wealthy. IE: not us.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I wonder if you have came across Alex Jones Secret Video of Bohemian Grove. You can see it here. I posted a thread about Bohemian Grove, with massive information, but the whole thing was mysteriously deleted...

Here's the Alex Jones film: video.google.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
I don't know about that Boatphone...there have been a lot of people saying bad things go on there. Have you ever seen Dark Secrets Inside Bohemian Grove?

PS. I think there IS a reason they wanted it to be "men only", you know male bonding time

I said that there was no evidence for any "gay" or illegal activity. People can "say" what ever they like about BG but they are just blowing hot air...

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Nah, I don't think they do that stuff. What was cool was how alex jones got into the place. Not anyone can get in, takes intelligence.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
You're right guy...it's just a big rumour.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Oh, Markus, don't you know, that's just the liberals talking. That kind of stuff could never actually happen; it just goes too much against the grain of what we've been taught to be normal with our world leaders.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Wow, an inquiry that found nothing; and a newspaper with a, "for shock value", money making headline; from 1989 and not from BG.

So, again there is no evidence that any "gay" activity takes place there. If they wanted to be "gay" then why go all the way to BG, you don't think these people have homes??

-- Boat

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
For those of more normal tastes it is rumoured that prostitutes are brought in and that drug use is also common. Who knows maybe a little of the rought stuff happens too..

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Wow, an inquiry that found nothing; and a newspaper with a, "for shock value", money making headline; from 1989 and not from BG.

So, again there is no evidence that any "gay" activity takes place there. If they wanted to be "gay" then why go all the way to BG, you don't think these people have homes??

-- Boat

What rant are you on about now? This type of activity is already going on at the White House, and you call it ..."shock value"?

If you actually knew anything about the Franklin Coverup Case, you would understand how it connects to the BIG OWl at the Grove.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
You're right bsbray11 - all Liberal lies. AS FOR BOHOMO-GROVE, what did Nixon say again...I can't seem to remember?

The below is also for shock value, btw:

mathaba.net...

Cassel: If the President deems that he’s got to torture somebody, including by crushing the testicles of the person’s child, there is no law that can stop him?
Yoo: No treaty.
Cassel: Also no law by Congress. That is what you wrote in the August 2002 memo.
Yoo: I think it depends on why the President thinks he needs to do that

rwor.org...

www.infowars.com...

These Jellyfish are so dumbed down.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by markusjharper]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by victor was right
was it ben franklin who wanted to ban anyone who belonged to a secret society from holding high office??

Probably not, as Franklin was Grand Master of Masons in Pennsylvania, also having served as Worshipful Master of the Lodge of Nine Muses in Paris, where Voltaire was a member. It was also Franklin who issued the motion that a fellow Mason, Brother George Washington, be nominated as candidate for first President of the United States.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by Masonic Light]

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join