It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Lake

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
So my dad and my lil brother when out fishing at 8ish at night to a lake bout 30mins from the town i live in. its a big lake we use to have a caben out there so i know it like the back of my hand, its far from town peacefull and forset all around it. So they come back around 10ish and they talking bout how there werer 2 orange balls in the sky that would fade away then appear to the left/right and up a little more. like they were following eachother and then disappering. then a plane flew across were they were and they dissappered aging, but reappeared 5mins or so later. my dad (the most igonrant person i have meet) never belives UFO's, Bigfoot, any of that is real, couldnt really say wat it was. so do u think its worth going out there at night and looking around? cuz i would love to get something like that on camrae or picture.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
I say go out and get some pics and post them here for us to see. Sounds very interesting.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Try to get something in 3-D, if you can. I've been trying to encourage that for years. There are a variety of ways to do it. Just do a search for "stereo photography.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Get an infra-red camera and take some pictures!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Take a Video Camera Recorder be much better than photographs

new topics

top topics

join