It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Hidden Voodooo known by few

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
As far as the mysteries are concerned does anyone care to say should I say dare post about experoences?

Mine are simple mason to mason 6th sense communication,etc outside of the lodge. Things not many people can handle nor want to see but once you get comfortable with it you love it.. Scary stuff bbut very possible

I should add this is not like the norm at the blue lodges.

Anywho comments?

Out with old secrets to create new I suppose or enemies.. :Z

[edit on 18-3-2006 by nsawantsmedead]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead
As far as the mysteries are concerned does anyone care to say should I say dare post about experoences?

Mine are simple mason to mason 6th sense communication,etc outside of the lodge. Things not many people can handle nor want to see but once you get comfortable with it you love it.. Scary stuff bbut very possible

Anywho comments?

Out with old secrets to create new I suppose or enemies.. :Z

[edit on 18-3-2006 by nsawantsmedead]

Hello my friend, so your saying you can comunicate with other Masons telepathically??? How did you develope this talent?? I take it you are in a black lodge now??

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by nsawantsmedead

Ok, this should be an easy thing to debunk. I am a Mason, begin transmission, should I recieve anything I will report.

I look forward to not hearing from you telepathically.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Those who debunk are Mason-lite.. the old flavour...

Me and this guy nsawantsmedead are the new flavour..

Thanks for the thruth...

I am a judge and I am one with the sun.... so you Masons know, ok?

Whatever nonsense you blue lodgers do or say to debunk is of no consequence you are powerless...

Yes, the 6th sense is real. Masons interact using synchroncity. It's mind blowing.... Total strangers used to come up to me and suddenly I felt the squeeze of a thumb... weird. How did they know (I wasn't a Mason)... lol

Highly developed intuition... Physical bodies vibrating at a higher frequency..

By the way it's hell for the damned, don't go there...

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Edelweiss Pirate

Whatever nonsense you blue lodgers do or say to debunk is of no consequence you are powerless...

[edit on 27-3-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

Debunk what?

All you've effectively done is make some claims regarding your supernatural powers, which can't possibly be corroborated.

The fact that you think Freemasons are part of some highly integrated psychic network of secret agents speaks volumes anyway, dude...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Me thinks EP's new flavour may be a little fishy.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Ok, this will be simple enough then. Lets have him transmit a message to you telepathically.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I think i heard of this it's like (hoodoo) not exactly voodoo ........like in that movie (skeleton key)

OR NOT!

[edit on 29-3-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Are you debunking telepathy or telepathy between masons?

Why would masons not be able to use telepathy?

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Right now I think we're talking about being telepathic by virtue of being a Mason,
the notion that becoming a Mason in some way imparts telepathic ability or
teaches one to use telepathy. The test is a simple one, send a telepathic message to myself or another Mason;
There are several on ATS.

I'm not going to even dispute the claim by either EP or NSA that they are the
"new flavor" of Freemasonry, most intelligent people should be able to discern
the falsehood of that. Oops, looks like I just disputed it...

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Haha.

I thought telepathy was for the open minded.

'I look forward to not hearing from you telepathically'

AngelWitch

What is the one most defferentiating thing between a mason and a non mason?

In your own opinion please.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Not sure I understand the question, there is no difference aside from those of
individuality and the obligations. I'm not arguing the possibility of telepathy, only that Masonry
somehow imbues it. There is wisdom and truth in Masonic ritual, but I haven't
found any hint psychic ability imparting knowledge.

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Forgive my ignorence.

Is masonry like a religion? Do you have certain beliefs?? Can anyone become a mason???

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
There are already several threads on ATS which discuss those questions, I would suggest this as a beginning though.

www.masonicinfo.com...

If you have questions, feel free to U2U them to me.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Do you think for one nanosecond the Masons on here would tell you if they were psychic?

Since when did the fly ask the spider for advice anyhow?

Please Mr Spider I'm interested in joining your web?

Are you sure you're worthy Mr Fly?

Yes, please Mr Spider, please.. I love the geometry of your beautiful web..

God made it you know Mr Fly.

I do believe it Mr Spider, he must be a great architect.

Ok Mr Fly, you can join, now close your eyes..

The ones here are probably not psychic though, they probably are totally clueless.... Masonic Lite... and even if they did know something do you realise what would happen to them if they talked?

Vibrating at a higher frequency the etheral body becomes freer from the body, still chained however, the soul can leave the body for short periods, however the great problem with this enlightenment is that the sunconscious mind, being so filled with demons and visions of horror and depravity that we daily polute it with through the media, torments the soul. The illuminatus thus believes they are in hell..

And that's when it all goes wrong.. for you for me for the whole damn world.

[edit on 3-4-2006 by Edelweiss Pirate]

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Those who debunk are Mason-lite.. the old flavour...

Thanks for the thruth...

Okay kiddo.. number 1 a judge would never say me and this guy. number 2. a judge would also never speak in words like old flavour.

lol

please stop the lies.. your only making yourself look foolish.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Yeah says the Masons NephraTari...

Don't 'Kiddo' me insect, you are totally out of your depth...

I know your world better than you'll ever know it...

I got the ultimate prize...
Better luck next life time or probably not....

Will you ever be free from sin?

Seems unlikely.

Furthermore, I am a judge. In the sense that we are all judges of those around us and our world. Some more than others simply because they are more aware of it. I had this honour conferred on me along with many others. My particular gifts I could mention but there are many unpleasant characters around here who would renounce their own grandmothers to spread their disinfo. It would be casting pearls before swine.

What you must understand is that when you are courted by the Masons (if you ever are) the point is NOT to join. The greater spiritual rewards are conferred on you and power, if you prove yourself trully worthy and resist temptation and damnation...

Now you know, you have no excuse for joining.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Now you know, you have no excuse for joining.

1. Neph is a woman, so she isn't going to join the Masons.

2. Neph is not an "insect": she's one of the most intelligent and esoterically knowledgable members of this board, having more charm, wit, and wisdom in her pinky finger than you do in your entire body, which is probably just taking up space somewhere without any direction, anyhow.

3. You seriously need to re-read the posting rules on this forum. Intentional lying and calling other members names are not only childish, stupid, and worthy of only fools: they're also against the rules on ATS.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Vibrating at a higher frequency the etheral body becomes freer from the body, still chained however, the soul can leave the body for short periods, however the great problem with this enlightenment is that...

Not sure what you mean by the etheral body becomes freer from the body? I know our spirits can leave the body if we do Astral Projection, that much I know. I've always wanted to do that, and I've always wanted to have a Lucid Dream..but I rarely remember my regular dreams. And I get so frustrated because I'm a pisces and it should come naturally lol I want to have a wonder dream experience every night. I think dreams are very important.

the sunconscious mind, being so filled with demons and visions of horror and depravity that we daily polute it with through the media, torments the soul.

Well, I definitely agree with you on this.

posted on Apr, 3 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Masonic Lite.

1) You know as well as I that women can belong to secret societies.
2) I am not a 'kiddo'. It is obvious that Neph has a vested interest otherwise she would not be so rude to what is just someone giving their own information.
3) People who are unnecessarily rude to people sharing information in a Conpiracy site are insects.
4) You appal me beyond words trying to supress me.
5) Why are the freemasons here on a conspiracy site?

eudaimonia,

Wow! Thanks. A positive response from someone that doesn't involve discrediting me...

So some of you are NOT Masons.. How refreshing...

A tip if you want to have lucid dreams..

Write on A4 paper around your bedroom or house the words:

YOU ARE DREAMING.

Make sure you put them in places you will notice them and where the words will will register on your subconscious mind.
Also program your sub conscious mind to be more aware while sleeping.
When you drift off at night try to remain 'aware' as long as possible.
The part of the brain which deals with concentration is the Pineal gland or third eye. Concentrate gently on staying lucid while preparing to sleep.

After a while you will sleep but part of your mind will still be awake.

You'd think a Mason would have better things to do though wouldn't you? I bet you they get paid for posting their honk.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join