It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alient interview at Area 51?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
i saw this video and this is somthing that is fake?
i don t know if you people heard the inteview with so called "VICTOR" on art bell
show..it s souds to me that voice is of Whitley Strieber or JOHN LEIR, cuz that
voice sound if you put them on some audio programs to avoid some voice
freqency you have complete voice mach of those peolpe.
Im not sure about JOHN LEIR but Whitley Strieber is sound like that so called
"Victor"!!

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Please see the thread i started about the identity of Victor

ATS

posted on May, 24 2007 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Wow.

You bump a two year old thread and link to a thread that is closed.

Why ?

Wondering,
Lex

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by intelgurl
This being the case, IF the video is real, it most likely would not have been smuggled out of the Groom Lake facility, but rather out of an archives facility like Wright Patterson or Langley.

Archives facility?

Isn't Wright-Patterson AFB the center of the Air Force's R&D activities? Being home to the Air Force Materials Command, I would expect the base to be more than an archives facility.

Could you expand on this though Intelgurl? What are you getting at with an Archives Facility? Surely that's not Wright-Patterson's primary purpose, is it?

Tim

posted on May, 25 2007 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
Wow.

You bump a two year old thread and link to a thread that is closed.

Why ?

Wondering,
Lex

Sorry mods closed thread as it had already been discussed. Didn't realise.

Apologies

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
This video has always fascinated me to no end. How the source could have managed to get it out of the facility is beyond me, and any theories are purely speculation as far as I'm concerned. I'm guessing that if you're even allowed into a place like Area 51, they trust you, and maybe it's not as hard as some people think to steal things if you have a high enough security clearance.

The alien looks pretty good if it was a fake... I am very curious... I've seen so many alien videos, but this one is the most intriguing one I've ever seen, probably the best fake there is (if it IS fake). One of the most convincing factors of this video was the attention paid to detail. For a short clip, it is very convincing.

posted on Jun, 3 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Area 51 was known as Dreamland after WWI they were a military air base, it has nothing to do with "aliens" it was a secret air base with radio transmission jam system, once was used as a bomb test centre, information goes in but it doesn't come back out and if it did they would know and you would be shot and killed

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
I think with the amount of attention at Area 51, they must have moved their so called alien research somewhere else in the desert, while everyone else targets Area 51 still. It seems logical.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join