It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I have felt this for a long time what you teach a child, is what that child believes. No child today can except of believe of a power other than the main senses which is fine. However thr eill of one can be always stronger than others as it is your will. My point being when teahcing "x" subject if the belief is there than that it is.

On a simple aspect I guess you could look at Tiger Woods. His fathers true passion and belief worked through him and he learned it. That was just golf though, so think deeper/

[edit on 17-3-2006 by nsawantsmedead]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
It's called training and practice. If you've been playing golf since you were 3 every single day practicing for hours, obviously you will be the best golf player in the world.

I have a feeling I know where this is going. And to train a child to become proficient at psychic powers, they first have to exist. Is it worth wasting your time possibly convincing a child that such things exist, if it turns out that it isn't true? Aside from the fact that children are natural learners, they are also very impressionable. If you continually force weird thoughts into a child's head, yes they will become delusional.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Most parents teach their kids too beleive in god and take them too church but when they get old enough too make their own decision's they decide not too as their intelligence could tell them it's impossible for their too be a god etc...
So really the child may beleive what his told at young ages of below 10 but after 10 they are alloud make their own decision

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
nsawa, that's a pretty broad generalization. Not taking into account "personality" factors, that also play a huge part in
children's psychological makeup as well as training and societal brainwashing.

Some kids are going to reject all attempts at education, training and parental influence. Usually these children are labeled social misfits and delinquents.

Other children want to please so much they accept everything told to them by authority figures. These kids are more like robots in a human body.

I feel these patterns are solidified by the age of 11. Look around you at adults; it doesn't take too much insight to categorize them.

Talk about broad, sweeping generalizations; I just made some huge ones, didn't I.

Let us celebrate human diversity and let people be the people they want to be as long as they behave and mind their own business.

But if you are talking about training kids to be cold blooded killers, or psychic, or have other special abilities; I think thats what part of the Montauk project and MKultra tried to do. If the conspiracies are right then there are mind control slaves everywhere. I just don't know!

[edit on 18-3-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
An interesting look at life is how ones genes passed down can effect the outcome of your offspring.

An interesting aspect of the paranormal,is how witches become so.Usually having to do with a transission between student and teacher,i find that in many cases these powers or abilities even just curiosity can quite well be handed down through the generations,sort of an evolution of the mind and soul.

Many people separate the sciences of humankind from the mythology and majic of humankind when really as we all discuss these things are just not widely accepted yet.When major proof of something so vastly complicated is needed in order for the majority to agree,there is not too much room for arguement.

so I dunno.
Scarecrow.

HS

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I do 'know'. We all get hooked up in a telepathic connection almost and maybe before we are born. There is brainwave dream states in fetus at 8 months. The lessons learned are what emotions are and sequences and reactions to things we sense.
Are you with me so far? Does this make sense to you?
Is there a difficulty accepting the fact as an eight month old kid and you are in the wild you have no fear of a mother wolf adopting you?
I have seen an eight month old girl given a basting brush and some upside down coffee cans to bang on like a drum by her mother. The father is a pro drummer. She took that basting brush and twirled it in her fingers exactly like I've seen a pro drummer do to a drumstick. That is a heck of a lot of coordination to have for a chubby fingered baby. I also know up to age 5 or so adults physically direct young kids on how to move. There is a telepathic signal sent that controls motor coordination. I'm stopping right here without going into all the other nuances of telepathic control. Computer programs that calm a persons brainwaves thru a certain beat or flash of light imitating mental images firing off in neurons don't come close to the many complex possibilities of reaction taught by adults to young kids.
One mention here of a parent who says he accepts the fact his girl at 5 sees little people, he believes her. That is a start.
You want to mess a kid up for life, just tell them the things they do and see are all their own design. Do I make myself clear on this. People lately have been getting angry at me for letting them in on this fact. Maybe you don't relate to the concept of common consciousness.
Ther very few people on earth who are even aware they are controlled by the masses of living people, I am one of them. For some reason we can't quit craving the love connection we started when we were born. Seems to me the first revolt comes at age 5 or less. The amplitude of trace Delta, Theta and Alpha brainwaves I pick up on in collective unison booms like thunder in the distance. Research has shown we dream every 90 minutes, I have been waking up about every 90 minute for almost 2 years now. This is because when the Delta brainwave I have goes to Theta it connects me telepathically to other Theta brainwaves and I dream. I am having a hard time staying asleep with the conscious knowledge an unkown quanity and quality of others brainwaves has tresspassed my mind. I wish ATS would advocate something better than tin foil hats. Or maybe they are like antenna so you can pick up others thoughts more clearly. I have a clear understanding I DO NOT feel and think I need or want others' thoughts in my head unles they write or speak them to me. Got it?
My excited Beta state just ended my connection to the internet, I had to reconnect. Better send off before I get angry and excited again

Hs

top topics

join