It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a place/group that try to call down aliens?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I'm curious besides phophet whatshisface is there a group or place that tends to attract a group to call down aliens or other in the US?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
yes SETI. google it and download their program.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
There is a lady in Crestone, Colorado that has built an observation platform for viewing UFOs. This is in the San Luis valley that has been a hot bed of high strangeness activity for many years. I have never personally been to the platform but I can attest to the weirdness of the general area as I spend a lot of time up there in the spring and summer as a flyfishing guide/outfitter and regularly see unexplainable [to me] lights.
It may all have a perfectly logical explanation as there is a fair amount of military presence there. Still.....

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
There's a hotspot of UFO activity 2 hours from Melbourne, Victoria - Australia...in the eastern states..... the town has an airforce base close by, and is also a town with a heavy population of masons....

A friend who lives in this town, says its quite a regular event to see lights dancing in the sky over the base..... also he says he regulararly encounters humans with black eyes.... and a story he shared with me with his experience with a supposed 33 degree mason.... very interesting indeed!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Ah those things he said who he see's with black eyes are called black eye kids they discussed alot on the Paranormal Forum they are freaky seem all they wanna do is be invited into your home :S

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Possibly...however these black eyed people were adults....

new topics

top topics

join