It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Soldiers Disguised As Iraqis Try To Plant Bombs [Yet Again]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
They care for the nation of Iraq including its people, and I'd bet most of the foreign soldiers there couldn't care less.

Do they? Then why place bombs inside an area where civilians are DEFINATLY going to be?
Why attack emergancy services?
Those foriegn soldiers are showing a hell of a lot more care than the iraqis are, when was the last time you seen an iraqi soldier condemmed for thier fire control?

You are basing your assumptions on the idea that they wanted us there. Between loving Saddam, and loving America there is a lot of middle ground all of it against us.

I dont love america and I'm sure they dont either , you forget I am not amercan.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Don't believe it, this is just more then propaganda, nothing more.

Iraqi resistance = al qaeda. Enough said

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Yea right

- and some other forsaken media source - I have more pride in the integrity of my forces - ok in a media saturated world this seems a good story - BUT why would we bother

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
its time to kill captain stupid people, its all scripted fearmongering by the globalists. Why do you think the brits were busting the last british terrorists that got caught out of jail? Was that propaganda news as well? Imagine if they made them sing, what a story they would tell.

I bet even the coalition soldiers dont know they are being killed by their "allies" undercover.

Al-Kaida? Pih, i cant belive anyone still buys into that load of crapola.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
its time to kill captain stupid people, its all scripted fearmongering by the globalists. Why do you think the brits were busting the last british terrorists that got caught out of jail? Was that propaganda news as well? Imagine if they made them sing, what a story they would tell.

Yes it was, those 2 men werent terrorists and they certainly didnt have bombs past a hand grenade.

I bet even the coalition soldiers dont know they are being killed by their "allies" undercover.

They arent though....unless your saying the UK and US militray has over several thousand special forces troopers operating as terrorists....

Al-Kaida? Pih, i cant belive anyone still buys into that load of crapola.

Yet we still believe aljazeerah?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp
Yes it was, those 2 men werent terrorists and they certainly didnt have bombs past a hand grenade.

BBC

"assault rifles, a light machine gun, an anti-tank weapon, radio gear and medical kit.
"
....to be precise...i dont know what they need anti-tank for, but i can guess..

also, the car was boobytrapped!

GLOBALRESEARCH

They arent though....unless your saying the UK and US militray has over several thousand special forces troopers operating as terrorists....

i dont think theyre thousand of them, just a few to stir the pot as they currently see fit.

Yet we still believe aljazeerah?

who does? you?

[edit on 20-3-2006 by nukunuku]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
The car was boobytrapped, and yet amazingly there is NOT ONE picture of their massive amount of explosives for planting their bombs, or of the boobytrap in the car, or anything BUT their weapons. As far as the anti-tank weapon, why not. If you're being shot at, and the guys are behind a cement wall that light machine gun isn't gonna go through it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   
and if they showed the photo then you would have beleived them mmm?

Like when they paraded that woman in front of the cameras with a bomb still strapped to her waist in Jemen.....yeah that was very beleivable.
Lets just leave it on for a press conference so the media can see we are telling the truth

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
If they had shown a picture of the boobytrap or the explosives then YES I would have been willing to listen to what they were saying. Don't sit there and tell me what I would and wouldn't believe.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Institutional Bias

Originally posted by Mehran
why is it that whenever a new thread comes into place here saying iran supports insurgency or delivers IEDS without any proof but yet whenever american soldiers are doing the crimes with british soldiers as well in iraq with the evidence their people just say it BS???

Some people say that, but not all.

ATSers have all sorts of opinions, and we rarely agree on anything.

Personally, I would love to see more representation of the Irani side of things.

But no matter who you are, the way to get noticed around here is by posting well-informed opinions backed by credible sources.

There are some reasonable questions about the credibility of this story. When that happens, the thing to do is look for other sources that corroborate it.

If no such sources exist, there's probably a good reason for it.

Also, as other members have pointed out, this isn't the first story of this kind which is full of holes.

Deny Ignorance, friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:59 AM
link   
It could almost be seen as racist that so many people seem to find these people as being incapable of carrying out such attacks or disinformation campaigns, possessing the technology and money or even having the will. Do you think they are simple cave dwellers or something?
Why is it so hard to accept? They don’t like us (maybe rightly so) so they retaliate with weapons and counter intelligence. It’s not rocket science.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:01 AM
link   
deny ignorance indeed, if they are willing to do it at home, why not in another country

www.abovetopsecret.com...

lets not forget everybodys favourite 911 and 7-7 bombings, or you people still think it was arabs from the caves of Afganistan?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Double post.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:40 AM
link   

BBC

"assault rifles, a light machine gun, an anti-tank weapon, radio gear and medical kit.
"
....to be precise...i dont know what they need anti-tank for, but i can guess..

So they had an anti tank weapon, that could be anything from a LAW or a MILAN, btw they have those because insurgents have vehicles. If you know of a better way to stop a suicide bomber in a truck packed with explosives then please say so.

i dont think theyre thousand of them, just a few to stir the pot as they currently see fit.

Stir the pot? The countries massive, they would need hundreds of troops not just for doing the actual ops but for support, recon, intel , back up , etc etc.
Look up NI and see how many troops where used.

who does? you?
[edit on 20-3-2006 by nukunuku]

Aparantly you do if you say the car was boobytrapped.

A report of Al Jazeera TV, which preceeded the raid on the prison, suggests that the British undercover soldiers were driving a booby trapped car loaded with ammunition

FROM YOUR OWN LINK.

deny ignorance indeed,

Ever tried denying it yourself?

lets not forget everybodys favourite 911 and 7-7 bombings, or you people still think it was arabs from the caves of Afganistan?

The 7-7 bombings where done by british Immigrants, unless of course you believe that all the eye witness's where wrong and that it was the SRR or the SAS or mabye even the SBS...hell mabye they flooded a tunnel and brought in a trident or swiftsture sub to sink the tram? I dunno lets be open and think about it. Mabye SIS secretly twisted MI5 around its finger then made MI5 use its SAS cell to secretly currupt the SRR so that SRR would plant the bomsb!

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
TRiple post! Darn

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I actually think it's rather insulting that so many people seem to think our terrorist friends are incapable of organising and carrying out a relatively 'simple' suicide terror operation. I'm pretty sick of hearing 'patsies' and such like these people are simple, peace loving hippies that wouldn't harm a fly.

Christ, we're not exactly off the hook about a lot of things, but these people arn't either I'm afraid..

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

So they had an anti tank weapon, that could be anything from a LAW or a MILAN, btw they have those because insurgents have vehicles. If you know of a better way to stop a suicide bomber in a truck packed with explosives then please say so.

insurgents dont have tanks. Maybe they were going to sell the weapons for all i know. Dont forget they were DRESSED AS ARABS.

Stir the pot? The countries massive, they would need hundreds of troops not just for doing the actual ops but for support, recon, intel , back up , etc etc.
Look up NI and see how many troops where used.

oh c mon you just need a few good men to make a mess. All it took to start the war in Bosnia were a few good snipers shooting at both sides.

A report of Al Jazeera TV, which preceeded the raid on the prison, suggests that the British undercover soldiers were driving a booby trapped car loaded with ammunitionFROM YOUR OWN LINK.

Yeah good enough for the rest of the world though, but unless its on ___ its not news now is it. My link was BBC

Ever tried denying it yourself?

ever tried the big picture for size?

The 7-7 bombings where done by british Immigrants, unless of course you believe that all the eye witness's where wrong and that it was the SRR or the SAS or mabye even the SBS...hell mabye they flooded a tunnel and brought in a trident or swiftsture sub to sink the tram? I dunno lets be open and think about it. Mabye SIS secretly twisted MI5 around its finger then made MI5 use its SAS cell to secretly currupt the SRR so that SRR would plant the bomsb!

no dude, lets stage another drill and do it then, werent you paying attention?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

insurgents dont have tanks. Maybe they were going to sell the weapons for all i know. Dont forget they were DRESSED AS ARABS.

Having an anti tank weapon don't mean that you can only use it against tanks. Insurgents use a wide variety of vehicles, and I sure as hell won't spend my time firing and wasting so many bullets to stop a car or truck which takes time when an anti tank weapon can simply do the job easier and no doubt would stop the car and its occupants in its tracks.

A report of Al Jazeera TV, which preceeded the raid on the prison, suggests that the British undercover soldiers were driving a booby trapped car loaded with ammunitionFROM YOUR OWN LINK.

I would booby trap the vehicle if its about to fall into enemy hands. Weapons as well as intel cannot be fall into enemy hands. We made that big mistake during Operation Eagle Claw back in 1980 in Iran which the Iranians found out the identity of the agents who were working for the U.S. based on the intel they found on the wrecked aircrafts in the desert.

[edit on 20-3-2006 by deltaboy]

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
ok, and they were dressed as arabs becouse....?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

ok, and they were dressed as arabs becouse....?

Ummm because they look too British maybe?
Maybe you like to look into the methods and tactics of Special Forces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join