It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Soldiers Disguised As Iraqis Try To Plant Bombs [Yet Again]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Extracted from the Iraqi Resistance Report – 12 March 2006
Translated and/or compiled by Muhammad Abu Nasr

British soldiers disguised as Iraqis try to plant bomb by “Islamic Party” headquarters in al-Basrah, in further apparent effort to spark sectarian civil war in Iraq.

The Iraqi puppet police in the southern Iraqi city of al-Basrah arrested three British soldiers disguised as Iraqis who were trying to plant explosives near the headquarters of the collaborationist so-called Islamic Party of Iraq, a Sunni party that was formed after the US occupation on the basis of the Iraqi Muslim Brotherhood organization. The arrest took place on Thursday night, 9 March 2006, according to the al-Basrah correspondent for Quds Press.

Iraqi puppet security sources said that a patrol of Iraqi puppet police arrested three individuals who were planting an explosive device near the headquarters of the so-called Islamic Party. After an investigation of the men it was determined that they were British troops disguised in Arab dress. The source added, “British forces then arrested that Iraqi group that had the three Britons with them. The British troops released their own men but kept the Iraqi puppet police patrol in British custody,” Quds Press reported.

More at Source

The last time this happened the Brits destroyed the Jail the men were being held at. Now the police that arrested them are in custody. And as usuall there will not be a single word about it in the English media.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Nothing personal here bud, but after reviewing that website, it would take at least one more known, reputable link before I'd believe this story. Provide that, and we'll talk.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Cough BS cough, I think I will wait until I see "Facts" like the last time which I will I was correct on the guess....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
British soldiers disguised as Iraqis? Come on..
Lets wait until we get some real facts from credible sources.

This smacks of DE ja vue. Jail breaks/Coldstream Guards/ SAS ring a bell?

JAK

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The only other place I can find this report at present is italy.indymedia.org .

Jak

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Not sure if this is reputable source.

They Quote Iraqi police as puppets. Is this the new Al-Jazeera?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:49 AM
link   
They wouldn't diguse as Iraquis...but the probability of them HIRING Iraquis to plant bombs is highly likely. Seem like something CIA would do, and the Brits proably learnt from them.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
why is it that whenever a new thread comes into place here saying iran supports insurgency or delivers IEDS without any proof but yet whenever american soldiers are doing the crimes with british soldiers as well in iraq with the evidence their people just say it BS???

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Mehran]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Most people aren't even aware of the things CIA did in South America, Africa, during the 60s 70s, but then who am i to tell them that?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mehran
why is it that whenever a new thread comes into place here saying iran supports insurgency or delivers IEDS without any proof but yet whenever american soldiers are doing the crimes with british soldiers as well in iraq with the evidence their people just say it BS???

Because A) british soldiers arent stupid enough to get caught, B)
british special forces dont operate in 3's, they operate in evens: 2 men , 4 man fireteam or "brick" , 8 man section, etc.
As I have said this is the same stunt the iraqi resistance pulled before, 2 special recon regiment soldiers where caught doing exsactly what the same says : On recon. But ofcourse people overlook that if the british armed forces wanted to actually conduct operations they wouldnt need to use 2 soldiers from the special recon unit because believe it or not both seret services have an SAS detachment.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
As it says that British soldiers allegedly captured all those involved, only releasing the British members, one has to wonder how any story would get out and in such detail

Reading the rest of the page, it looks like the 'Resistance' does a fine job of planting their own bombs and boasting about it without any help anyway.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Albasrah.net? Enough said.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

The difference is that they are only claiming attacks on the Occupation forces where we are now supposedly attacking political organizations with Iraqi citizens.

They care far more about their own people than our soldiers. Attacks on them are legitimized through the collective right of self defence, and self dertermination.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Well - Business As Usual.

We have seen British Agents and Soldiers in the past caught with Explosives, dressed as Iraqi civilans, armed to the teeth, driving around. Yep - just the part of the morning "Sweep" - go to the town and plant some Car Bombs.

And when the Bomb would blow up, they would blame the Phantom-Super-Terrorist-Network known as Al-Qaeda.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Well - Business As Usual.

We have seen British Agents and Soldiers in the past caught with Explosives, dressed as Iraqi civilans, armed to the teeth, driving around. Yep - just the part of the morning "Sweep" - go to the town and plant some Car Bombs.

You mean those 2 reconosance operatives armed with personal weapons.

You mean those "bombs" that couldnt be photographed or in anyway identified by any independant party.

Infact the british armed forces had to break down the wall to get thier men back because the police would not release them into military police hands, oh yeah right thats correct the military has no police. They are just a bunch of nazis , isnt that right souljah? Thats your opinion on the matter and its been made WELL clear by the many one sided posts and threads you've created.

And when the Bomb would blow up, they would blame the Phantom-Super-Terrorist-Network known as Al-Qaeda.

You mean the doppleganger of the super secret , ruthless, corporation funded western military....right? Isnt that the popular opinion of our armed forces right now?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
sure they didnt, like they didnt blow up that mosque some short while ago. One of the best guarded mosques in Iraq... And nobody saw them. Ya, ill buy that for a dollar

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
sure they didnt, like they didnt blow up that mosque some short while ago. One of the best guarded mosques in Iraq... And nobody saw them. Ya, ill buy that for a dollar

Just like the "resistance" gives a damm for the iraqi population...I'll buy that for a dollar too...

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

You are witnessing the massive power of the western main stream media man!!

Also the overwhelming power of Science to deceive and distract even the most mundane discussions of logic.

Proof is God in a godless world!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Why would the British military have any motivation to get on one side (or the other) of the sectarian strife?

It is pure lose for them, and similarly for USA.

I can't even figure out which side the British were supposedly bombing.

Also remember that it's possible that Britons, as individuals, are going over to Iraq to jihad somebody or another due to varied religious and political reasons.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Just like the "resistance" gives a damm for the iraqi population...I'll buy that for a dollar too...

They care for the nation of Iraq including its people, and I'd bet most of the foreign soldiers there couldn't care less.

You are basing your assumptions on the idea that they wanted us there. Between loving Saddam, and loving America there is a lot of middle ground all of it against us.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join