It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to astral project :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Has anyone had any out of body experiences? I really want to learn how to do that. Anyone have any methods on achieveing astral projection?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
check out this thread, you'll find TONS of infos

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
AkashicWanderer and myself made some pretty basic introductory information about Astral Projection in podcast form if you're too lazy to read. They're not that great, and pretty low-quality though:
Introduction To Astral Projection

I'd also just recommend a quick Google search. You will find more specific "How-To" information a lot quicker than here in the forum.

If you (or anybody else) need any more information on the topic, please feel free to U2U me. I have been exploring the idea of Astral Projection/Out of Body Experience for about six years now, and I'm always glad to help.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
I want to astral project too! Really really badly. But it's hard to do. That would be so cool.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I would love to astral project however I find because I have a small drinking problem I can't do it.. alcohol really inhibits your ability to rest and relax in the way you need to to achieve OOBE.

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   
The best bet is to learn to relax.
Meditation and the practice of surrender in your daily life. (i.e. not getting overwhelmed by cirumstances such as mother-in-laws in my case.

Gods Peace

dalen

[edit on 9-4-2006 by dAlen]

posted on Apr, 9 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudCanadian
I want to astral project too! Really really badly. But it's hard to do. That would be so cool.

The trick is not trying.
When you push or want it doesnt come to you.

Think about what you want. Then give it up to the universe (stop dwelling on it) and then the universe will deliver you desire. (Its like the saying, surrender your will to God)

When you hold on tight to an idea, you dont give it space to happen. This can be hard, especially once you experience something, because you badly want to repeat the experience, but it will ellude you until you forget about it.

Gods Peace

dalen

top topics

join