It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens WTF!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I do not believe in aliens.
My friends believes in aliens for no ther reason than he "just does", i laugh at him, he laughs back; we are good friends.
You believe in aliens?
If you believe because of the same reason my friend believes, then lol we can be friends, i have no problem with that.
I you believe because you have been abducted then yes, you are excluded because you are mental, sorry.
If you believe because you can show proof then fine, i am all ears.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
With the infinity of the universe you believe that we are the only living creatures?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I believe that there is life outside our planet because it seems logical. I think however that it wouldnt be intelligent, and if it was it wouldnt be visiting us, jsut because of the huge distances

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scepticsteve
I believe that there is life outside our planet because it seems logical. I think however that it wouldnt be intelligent, and if it was it wouldnt be visiting us, jsut because of the huge distances

See that's the thing from a logical standpoint. It is highly probable that there is life in one form or another out there in the vastness of space. However, for that life to have the means to trasverse that space and make themselves known to us is highly improbable.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
With the infinity of the universe you believe that we are the only living creatures?

You are right, there is surely other living creatures in the universe, no doubt about that.

What is crossing the line of craziness are all the stories about space aliens looking just like humans, with eyes, mouth, arms and legs, etc. overing in their spaceship over bored people who happens to have a camera at that time. That's lack of imagination, if you ask me.

Take a look at the number of different life forms living underwater on earth, we are still discovering new species every years in shapes our brain couldn't even imagine. Yet, you tell me a creature from space looks just like us, can write and speak our language? Oh, pleeeese!!

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
And again, why isn't this in the Aliens and UFO's forum?

Well since UFO's have been spotted throughout time it's quite plausible that some inteligence has monitored our planet for quite some time.

And the possibilities that we are alone in the Sol system is getting more and more slim with the discovery of many potentional life supporting planets.

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Count me in as a believer *the mental kind*.

If you think it's logical to concede that the chances of life in the vastness of the Universe are astronomical (pun intended), then I think it's logical for you to also assume there are many intelligent entities at least as advanced as we are. I don't think it's a huge stretch of the imagination to think there are entities out there that can travel insanse distances insanley fast IMO. It seems like every year we are making a big breakthrough with our science. Now imagine Us in another thousand years keeping this same technological rate...you can't, and that's the point.

[edit on 053030p://6u47 by Lucid Lunacy]

new topics

top topics

join