It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A conspiracy Everyone knows

page: 1

join
share:
dny

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Ok this is a conspiracy that everyone knows and hardly anyone takes an interest in Life and Death. Ok being Christian I beleabie in hh Heaven and hell. But nobody on earth really knows . purgatory aswell. A sort of wating room for heaven. What about reincarnation, you dont know what will appen then. But if you think of it. Go to hell get up out of bed everyday and get whipped tortured and well treated nastily. Heaven get up out of bed every day have heavenly breakfast go to the heavenly shops buy heavenly food meet heavenly dead people ect:
purgatory get up out of bed for about say three weeks and sit waiting to be let into heaven while reading magazines. So what happens. Where do WE go. Tell me what you think

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
this could just be my imagination but this is what i think

heaven = love = peace = harmony, the source ect.
hell = lies to your self & ware liars exist.

no sutch thing as pergatory... we all go back to the source once life has passed.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I believe that we move on to a different vibration, which basically means that we stay on earth, but we cannot see things from the current vibration, unless we travell astrally. It also explains how mediums can contact the "dead" they can easily move into the next vibration

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
The Romans and Greeks thought of "Heaven" as the place oyu wanted to be for all eternity. That you died and if you were noble and what not your spirit would go to the Elysian Fields. No one knows what the fields looked like, but everyone had an idea of what they thought it would be like, and that was heaven to them. To be with the people you loved the most, and be in the place you loved the most. The same goes for Christianity... What is heaven? A big place in the clouds, or your favorite place in the world? A place where only good people will go.

Hell, on the other hand, I don't think would be waking up every morning and being tortured for all eternity. Hell is your worst nightmare... Whatever you make it to be, as with Heaven.

Both places are just areas man has made to explain death, just like Gods. They were and are an explanation. An explanation that everyone views differently.

As for me, I think that when we die our souls wander until they find a new home. Which to me, explains ghosts. Souls who have yet to find a new body to exist in.

I can't explain why all memory is lost once that new home is found. But who can explain anything about death?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Why is this in Aliens and UFO's and not Conspiracy in Religion?

I personally believe in Reincarnation, spirits and ghosts, I also believe there is a heaven so to speak but more of a waiting room to the next life.

I believe we come here on earth to learn and to play since Heaven so to speak has no limits, but a material has.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Maybe when we die we don't go anywhere? Do you believe that when animals die they also go the heaven or hell ? I find it hard to believe that every animal or insect that dies does, so if we're animals then I guess it would be the same for us?
I think heaven and hell was probably just invented to get people to act good while they are alive.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
It's simple in my opinion.
When you die you enter the astral planes. You might stay there for a while, aquire some knowledge, then re-enter a physical body, to aquire more knowledge / grow spiritually. This can be on earth or anywhere else. You might be limited in your 'travelling' capacities depending on your spiritual growth at the time, I'm not sure, but growing spiritually means adjusting your vibration, therefor you can enter different planes more easily.

This process has been going on forever, and will go on forever. Nobody ever dies, whatever was and once will be, already is.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Click the link in my signature...

top topics

join