It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to worry now

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
That's funny, all that I can find at my local shop is a rabble of chavs, some KitKats and some milk. I guess no-one cares if my place dies

There must be at least a dozen 'OMFG WERE ALL GONNA DIE IN LIEK 6 MONTHS' threads on ATS every year, so far, none of them have came to fruition, none have come even close.

Right, H5N1 is very real, but I don't think were all going to die from it, we always find a way to survive.

Still, looking forward to September 19th, my cousins birthday.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'd rather have spam. Spam with crackers, sandwiches, fried spam, spam with eggs....

It was specially created for the times we live in.

Get yours now!!!!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by dgtempe]

What is that jelly stuff in spam?

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I'm just not ready for this Bird Flu thing. I'm still trying to get over my fear of SARS. It's just too soon. Oh well, I guess I won't have to undue the duck tape and plastic that's covering my house.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Its always a good idea to have some food and water put away in case of emergencies, like bad weather, or some natural disaster. Just remember that everything has a shelf life--canned food, bottled water all have best before dates now so keep that in mind when you stock your stuff you have to rotate it or use it within the time frame. Dried food may keep longer but usually the packaging is not as hardy if you buy from a regular grocery store, insects can get in--put in an insect proof, water proof container if you intend to keep for any period of time.

Always use propane barbecues and cookers outside, unless they are specially made for indoor use, you don't want to die from carbon monoxide poisoning when you are fully prepared for everything else.

Just a few suggestions from a northern girl.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Sparkie, thank you for the tips.

I have yet to stock up on bio-hazard suits and the like.

I have serious shopping to do.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:24 AM
link   

I'd rather have spam. Spam with crackers, sandwiches, fried spam, spam with eggs....

On the menu: Spam bacon and spam, spam spam ham and spam, spam spam spam spam saussage spam spam with a side of spam...

I love monty python.

But yeah, I do also see an impending problem... then again, I suppose we come out and say that once every decade or so.

Oh well, at least the radiation will be warm... put an end to these horrible canadian winters.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by johnsky]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join