It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Need to worry now

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I guess we need to start to worry now,and start buying can and dry food.With is war over in Iraq,somthing is in the wind and its not going to be good.Take care and be ready..THE THINKER

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Very insightful, I can see why you are called the thinker.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

that is just too damned funny!

Payin' not to make fun. But it was funny!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have been at my local food store and noticed that gallons upon gallons of water where on sale , dried milk on sale , and tuna fish on sale . These are all the items listed on the pandemic government web page ..all on sale hmm.

[edit on 3/17/2006 by zman]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'd rather have spam. Spam with crackers, sandwiches, fried spam, spam with eggs....

It was specially created for the times we live in.

Get yours now!!!!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zman
I have been at my local food store and noticed that gallons upon gallons of water where on sale

I've noticed that also. If it is a matter of demand and people are just wanting bottled water more... I don't know.
I have been taking advantage of it though.

Recently I have come into some money and decided to stock up on bottled water and canned goods. I've also picked up camping gear like propane stoves and lamps. I've stocked up on batteries and have purchased a box of N95 masks.

This was not done primarily of bird flu worries. I just think we need to be prepared for an event where we have no electricity or drinkable water. People can no longer go about their lives thinking “it won’t happen to me.”

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm stateside, and their is absolutely ZERO PANIC over the bird flu at this moment. Nobody knows, nobody cares, nobody wants to be bothered with this right now. Either this blows over like SARS or smacks us upside the head and decimates the country.

I'm a big fish eater anyway so I've always got canned tuna around, as well as bottled water. Wouldn't hurt to stock up a little more I suppose, better to be safe than sorry.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by payinblack
I guess we need to start to worry now,and start buying can and dry food.With is war over in Iraq,somthing is in the wind and its not going to be good.

Numerous times people have come here to say that they ahve a feeling that 'something bad' is going to happen, and nothing of the sort does. This appears to be yet another such a 'warning'.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
The new zealand government have funded an advertising campaign that started yesterday I think - advising the population to have a weeks supply of canned food, water, basic first aid kit etc stocked up, because the bird flu pandemic could be here at any time.

Personally, I'll do it, just because I'd rather be prepared than not. If I don't need to use the stuff, then nothings lost and no harm done imo.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
You should be more worried about Tuberculosis than Bird Flu

If anything has generated a conspiracy of silence it is the new strain of TB

be interested if anyone has any stats on this?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I think these agencies are just taking advantage of all this bird flu talk to get people to do what they should be doing anyways, preparing for disaster. Any disaster. What's wrong with people being told to keep water, canned foods and batteries on hand? That's smart. The only conspiracy I see here is one to get people to take more responsibility for themselves.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by DDay

that is just too damned funny!

Payin' not to make fun. But it was funny!

Sorry you think it,Good luck

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Just another American Idiot cycle.

Don't want to be an American idiot.
One nation controlled by the media.
Information age of hysteria.
It's calling out to idiot America.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Were on the cusp of the new world as per TPTB.

What is sad is that so many of you are going to be caught with your pants down.

Anyone who thinks that things wil just continue to chug along are in for a real suprise. In 6 months time, everything as you know it will be drastically different and you can mark my words.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
if every bodys so scared of the bird flu the shoot every bird you see and burn it once all the birds are dead maybe the media will shut up for a short while about this overly hyped flu. every single day theres a bird flu article in my newspaper driving me mad and still the media claims its not exaggerating the bird flu. your not fooling me, media.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
forget the bird flu, id worry about the collapse of the dollar, whether it be immediate or over the next several months. this seems to be the biggest threat. as many prophets had predicted "all the money wont be able to buy you a loaf of bread, but a small piece of gold will be worth a fortune"

www.energybulletin.net...
^dollar crash? reason for iraq war? iran war may be already set in stone? if they dont act could the dollar collapse? i think this should give you a good overview of what may happen tomorrow.

www.hussmanfunds.com...
www.financialsense.com...
^time to stock up on gold? will your money be worthless?

truth is economic collapse in our country will trigger worldwide economic collapse. iran- the little guy with nothing left to lose.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Voice
In 6 months time, everything as you know it will be drastically different and you can mark my words.

Indeed, lets.

You are saying that by September 19th, the world will be radically different, more so than it has changed in the past?

Do you expedct to still be on ATS at that time? Lots of people have said that 'within a year' etc etc, things will be 'obvious'. Not surprisingly, they tend to stop showing up around that time. It will be interstesting to see if this comes through.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797

truth is economic collapse in our country will trigger worldwide economic collapse. iran- the little guy with nothing left to lose.

Truth is that the only real losers if the US dollar collapses are the US citizens. Granted there will be some ecconomic backlash but that will stabalize. The US citizens, in my humble opinion, would be far worst off then the Canadians, British and Europeans for instance. There ecconomies have diversified in a way that doesn't make them entirely dependant on the US for there future growth. That will bring about a hugh inflationary episode for our American friends.

just my opinion........

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 03:54 PM
link   
not true, china will take a huge it, for multiple reasons. if they cant dump the dollar in time they just lost 800 billion dollars in currency...thats quite a hit. they would also lose their biggest customer for exports, another HUGE hit.

and if US and china collapse, dont even bother with the other nations that will suffer this alone is enough for economic collapse. should that happen you can look for China to expand, US to probably go through some sort of civil war/revolution or foreign take over from lack of defense. other countries economies will follow from their economic failures since so many exporting monies will be lost.

overall this is the Iranian president following through with the idea that hes trying to speed up the return of the messiah (or what it is they call the return of jesus or who they believe in will return). we all though it was the nuclear weapons he was talkin about, but even as the bible said, it would come through economic failure. it too will come like a theif in the night because NO ONE is expecting it really. and the ones that do are either being silenced or arent talking because its not in their interests to do so.

either way its screaming disaster and in my article Too Little Too Late For The Dollar i showed it seems to be too late to stop it, and what has been done was way too little to have stopped it.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It will be much more then interesting Nygdan.

Got escape route?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join