It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"staged alien invasion"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It's about Orion's visions and I imagine he/she put it in here with the thought in mind that 9/11 and 7/7 could have been staged attacks to 'unite' the people and strike fear into them.
Orion has actually asked a couple of times to have the thread moved and I've been chasing it up myself, but it's all a bit chaotic at the moment and there are only a few people who can actually do it.
Give the guy a break and try and stick to the topic, it's not often we get people who have these experiences and decide to share them, so if all you can do is mock him/her then don't bother.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
im not mocking anyone

just got confused over what was going on

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Sorry I mis-interpretated it, I know some people get funny about this sort of thing like one or two did at the beginning. But I imagine that is the reasoning behind it being in here anyway.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I AM CURRENTLY TRYING TO HAVE THIS THREAD TRANSFERED TO NEW FORUM, HOPEFULLY ' NEW WORLD ORDER' as I this thread relates to a staged event that will control the populace.

Stay with it folks
regards
orion_452

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Alright lets get to it! Well I recently came across this thread and thought. Wow, Orion and I had a similar dream about those 4 story robots. We talked about it in a U2U and he thought I should post it here in this thread. I am interested in this.

I drew a picture of these beasts I saw from my dream here. It's really big but here it is..

www.deviantart.com...

Here's another image of a reptilian I drew from my dream..a guy shapeshifted www.deviantart.com...

And once more, more aliens from dreams
www.deviantart.com...

I don't think the machines were that curvy at the top, but I know they looked a lot like that...

Alright, another thing I saw in the dream was a Tyranosaurus Rex running on the side of a dirt path. It's odd...have no clue why a dinosaur would be in my dream.

These machines...were not friendly at all. They mean't disaster! Harm! I wasn't aware who was driving it. Probably aliens...they actually seemed alive by themselves and emitted a very loud overwhelming WARRHHH roaring machinery sound.

I have had a lot of UFO and Alien dreams...I probably am programmed by ELF or Greenstar but do I care? No... lol.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 21-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   
OK folks, here goes!
There is definately confirmation of this scenario. whitelightwolf has come forward in a u2u with some identical scenes, action, emotional feel and symbology as I had in my dream of this event! yet I had not posted any of these details on the thread....as yet ? Profound'''

This prompted me to immediately seek out my dream journal and go over the exact details.
This is a very exiting turn of events for me, and I hope if there is anyone else out there who has had a similar dream or vision as us, can you please come forward so that we can make try to make sense of it all, and put the pieces together.

I have kept dream journals for years as I seem to have some very vivid dreams that cannot be forgotten easily: Because of this constant I have done much soul searching of my own dream symbology and what means what through repetition of symbols over time... anyway this particular one was on 1/10/1992

This was my original dream:
I was in a city or large town, I was running down the street to get somewhere with a friend. We ran down a one way street the opposite way(symbology here is my rebelious attitude to control) We were laughing, having fun.
A car came towards us so we just ran faster and made it to a safe spot. My freind suddenly had a little girl with her ( this is freaky as in another dream that I have'nt shared yet, and that could also relate to this one, a little girl also suddenly appeared.)
Anyway we noticed people around us were freaking out, confused and scared because of what had just happened.
We had missed it as we were shopping indoors ( favourite pastime). Someone told us that 'Aliens in ships had just flown over the town and over a loud speaker of some sort they gave a warning to the people below.
This person (she' in dream) told us that there was a horrible evil sound that followed the broadcast and she was really scared. I on the other hand was still very unaffected by all the fear and panic.
We were actually quite dissapointed that we had missed it, but we were told that the ships would be back shortly! Someone spoke up saying that they thought these ships looked very fake, like they were superimposed in the sky.
Suddenly someone shouted 'here they come! And sure enough these lights and lazer beams in a rectangular shape appeared. There was at least six in total hovering above a thin misty cloud level.
As I looked closely at them I thought they looked fake too' it looked like these ships were drawn with lazer beams and holigrams. For some reason I was not scared at all, yet people around me were frightened to bits.
I heard a muffled message( not recalled after dream) and then a loud 'ROAR' sound, like a lion yet very computorised, very loud and obviously meant to sound very threatning. Once again I was not personally scared by this as "Whitelightwolf was" in his/her last post.
The ships passed over and a further comotion errupted as flickering light appeared over buildings and between the streets at ground level. Someone yelled 'the Robots coming!' HIDE! We ran into a nearby building and watched from behind the blinds.
Apparently after each open air broadcast, this massive robot appeared and roamed the streets looking for curfew breakers, I did'nt actually see it harm anyone in my dream as 'whitelightwolf' did yet I did see a lazor of some sort emit from it to an area close by.
At first impession this thing looked very solid at about 4 story's high, 2 large legs (wider than thin) with a round "head"? I also saw colours red, yellow and orange, these colours seemed to be what gave it its form!
This Robot was giving off shimmering reflections like pusating light. AS I looked closer it then came across to me like a hologram, not solid at all. I called out to people around me 'Dont worry its not real, but to no avail,
IT was stomping around (not very fluently) and very slowly. I recall it seeing me yet knew I had plenty of time to move out of view again, as it was quite slow moving. It was saying and doing something? as it moved about (I cant recall) what it was.
Again I was not frightened in the dream, but the atmosphere was very curious and very tense, as many 'were overwhelmed' with fear.

Sorry I dont have pictures like 'whitelightwolf as I did'nt draw any at the time.

So how bizzare is that for 2 people to have the same dream scenario with a very similar message and
symbology.
There you have it
got to go night night now, as its 3am....

regards
orion_452

posted on Nov, 22 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by orion_452

iv had 5 dreams over 2 years of the same thing. its a large machine that spreads accross the sky and makes a extremly loud erri nosie as it expands accross the sky. there are then many explosions and i always find my self running away , but it is immpossible to run from it. these attacks always happen in day light and the machine moves around in the sky so it must be able to fly. it extends arms accross the sky ..real strange

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I found this thread because I was searching to see if any others have had the same visions. For me, it started when I was very young. I received information that something/beings(from space) were coming. Later I had clearer info for what was going to transpire. "It" happens suddenly where most people don't react properly. Huge bronze, vertically rectangular ships come and in doing so the Earth trembles. The majority of people are conned into leaving Earth in the blink of an eye while those that are in-the-know/elites are allowed to remain.

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by orion_452
Have you had visions of this-I have..
Something is going to happen within the next few years, and it is bieng prepared for now.
By who I cannot say as this communication is for all eyes to view and visions have also told me to beware. But through vision I have seen many ships in the air, in battle.
My warning was don't be fooled by holographic scare tactics and give away our freedom and democracy as we willl be hoodwinked by this facade. I feel we will have been substantially weakened before this event by catastrophic world events that were also put in place.
There will be much destruction from this event.
Has anyone else envisioned this particular event, if so what are your visions or channeled information.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by orion_452]

Barbara Marciniak tells exactly about this event in her book:

Bringers of the Dawn: Teachings from the Pleiadians

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 06:55 AM
link   

You might want to read my thread as I envisage something very similar, only the "invasion" is to be a case of "them" defending themselves against rogue factions of planet earth....so the "war" will be seen by the masses who love the ETs and their messages as a case of necessary defence for global peace. Ie the "benign" visitors (remember "V"?) "unfortunately" have to defend themselves only this time the powers that be here (those REALLY in control) are totally in on the plan, unlike "V" . Those millions that die will be touted as enemies to global peace . It's an excellent tactic.
Maybe they will even "rapture" some people away to cater to the Christians waiting to escape the "tribulation".

Maitreya, One world Religion, NWO, ETs

posted on Jan, 25 2009 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The only thing i consider a vision, that i have had of late, I was talking to some christians on pal-talk as I often do,

It was a dream i had that I recalled, something someone said triggered it and i got an odd recall of it even seeing it,

It was winter and i was aware of this but it was warm, and i felt warm, but i knew it was winter, but i was warm

I also knew that i should not have been feeling warm, and this slightly bothered me

[edit on 25-1-2009 by leomurray]

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Rik Clay exposed this plan a couple of years ago, and now he’s dead. It’s believed that he was killed to silence him.

Since the UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico in 1947 two groups (Majestic-12 & Illuminati) have had scientists back-engineer ...the flying craft and built hundreds of UFO’s at Area 51, why?

Because the Illuminati have been planning a FAKE alien attack on thousands of innocent people for a long time, Rik Clay noticed the 2012 Olympics promo advert on television which shows the Olympic Stadium being built and UFO’s flying around it, he warned that this is how the illuminati do things, they put hidden messages and subliminal messages in commercials and television shows to warn people of whats to come, for example in the Simpsons and a few other tv shows they showed the twin towers attacks with the date Sept 11th a few years before it happened.

The illuminati create these evil events and put lies in the media like swine flu etc to cause a panic because when people are fearful they turn to the government for help and strangely enough the illuminati who also control every countries government, have got a solution for the people.

Mr. Clay also warned that the illuminati will project a hologram of Jesus in the skies who will cast the UFO’s away and people will believe he is there saviour, he claims that this is a false Jesus as the Bible warns of this false prophet who will deceive the whole world and make people take the microchip implant in there hands, also mentioned in the Bible where it refers to the mark of the beast.

There must be some truth in it or why would they (MI5 & MI6) have killed him?

Dean Warwick a former government official with the highest level security clearance was also murdered in Blackpool as he was about to tell the world who the Antichrist is, he paused on stage holding his head the dropped dead in 2008 this was, it’s believed someone used a laser weapon aimed at his temple to silence him also.

Some say Prince William is the Antichrist and some say the Pope, whoever it is, it will be someone who is least expected. Maybe it is William because his mother was sacrificed in 1997 when the illuminati ordered MI5 to kill her and make it look like an accident, the Queen is also an illuminati member. unfortunately for them Diana did not die in the crash, she was killed in the ambulance on the way to the hospital by an agent posing as a doctor. From the tunnel to the hospital should of taken 2 minutes but they were driving extra slow and took over 20 mins giving them enough time to be able to pronounce her dead when they arrived.

In January 2009, Michael Jackson said we have 4 more years to get things right and start looking after eachother instead of fighting and killing one another, he knew of the illuminati’s plan for 11:11am on 21st December 2012. We all create negative energy everyday when fighting and arguing with eachother, this is what they want because negative energy can make evil things manifest around the world.

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Noory made a point that I believed too, why would they need to do something as dramatic and expensive as a staged Alien attack, when the constant perpetual war on Terror is doing humanity in as a slave race just fine.

Good it will begin to degenerate as Plato's athens did. And so, each, succumbing to honor, or money, or pleasure, or ignorance, lead himself and Athens to their mutual tragedies. The Nibiru scare was part of this the degeneration and spoiled apple good guys vs bad guys. These sick people have control over so much of us that don't doubt anything less than a conspiracy involving mass slaughter notice you are going to see great many health problems happen as well. Pathetic we are truly living in a scary world.
edit on 27-7-2012 by MarkScheppy because: asd

posted on Jul, 27 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatiWILLfail

New Illuminati plan, most of them are a bunch of homosexuals so not like the fact that a good looking woman makes them happy, their God is power and keeping the rest of us fenced in a gross area. Obama’s dad was born in Kenya and now he is sending Americans to their deaths in foreign countries, we are just controlled by people who have no real belief. And yet it is cool watch America Idol it is cool understanding principles are insulting better to be puppets.

Why would the powers that be put a hologram of Jesus in the sky to make the world follow him and know that they are saved? Many if not most of the people in the world don’t believe in Jesus and some hate him and hate Christians so what would a hologram of Jesus for these people do, provoke a lot more hatred? You are putting up a lot of different pieces and things from the Night Time Sky, Alex Jones is notoriousfor doing that too, and saying that they are all part of it the plan, and all of it is connected to the plan of the scenerio. The holograms and Michael Jackson, prince william and the pope are the Antichrist.
edit on 27-7-2012 by MarkScheppy because: asd

<< 1  2   >>

join