It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"staged alien invasion"

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Have you had visions of this-I have..
Something is going to happen within the next few years, and it is bieng prepared for now.
By who I cannot say as this communication is for all eyes to view and visions have also told me to beware. But through vision I have seen many ships in the air, in battle.
My warning was don't be fooled by holographic scare tactics and give away our freedom and democracy as we willl be hoodwinked by this facade. I feel we will have been substantially weakened before this event by catastrophic world events that were also put in place.
There will be much destruction from this event.
Has anyone else envisioned this particular event, if so what are your visions or channeled information.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by orion_452]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"staged alien invasion"

I have not no, not at all, i think aliens do not exist, if there was aliens or spacecraft from outerspace, i would have saw one, or somebody i know would have saw one or knew of somebody seeing one.

Tell us of your visions of the staged alien invasion, just for pure entertainment value.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by orion_452
Something is going to happen within the next few years, and it is bieng prepared for now.
By who I cannot say as this communication is for all eyes to view and visions have also told me to beware. But through vision I have seen many ships in the air, in battle.
My warning was don't be fooled by holographic scare tactics and give away our freedom and democracy as we willl be hoodwinked by this facade. I feel we will have been substantially weakened before this event by catastrophic world events that were also put in place.
Has anyone else envisioned this particular event, if so what are your visions or channeled information.

I have seen staged BVM and jesus holographic images happening, but the ships wouldbe/are real.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
To begin with I have had 4 sightings one at close range and mising time. Due to yhis I now belong to a UFO society and have heard many storys of others encounters with odd spacecrsft and other beings.
I seem to have had paranormal activities around me since I was a child. But it was'nt until I began at age 27 to really open my eyes by learning more about all these unknown and iccredibly interesting topics that my own intuition began to open up through spiritual courses.
I found amazing experiences occuring and I seemed to also gain clairvoyance abilities. Many dreams have come and gone over the years and many were prophetic at times.
Sometimes I would be sitting in my loung room and suddenly a sceen the size of the hole wall I was facing would just appear and a movie like scene would play on it showing me a particular future event that I needed to avoid as the outcome shown would not be good. I always headed this advice and I am still here today.
So moving on, some of my staged ufo invasion dreams ( or visions ) have shown me in a dark sky thousands of craft, of different sizes and lighting effects slowly moving across the sky at about 20,000 feet. A huge mothership also sailed over with the others. There was also an ensuing battle in the sky supposedly ours against there's. Our tv and radio stations were interupted by a broadcast stating that as a race we are destroying our planet and with it other planets will be effected, so they are here now to introduce new rules for our future existance or else!
MY gut feelings and senses during this dream were that this was scary and real. more dreams followed each adding another piece of pie. Another was man made robots the size of a 4 story building enforcing curfews that kept people off the street, there were holographic images of alien aircraft in the atmosphere. the people were really scared and thought it was real.

I saw men wearing orange overals on a space station, they each had there country's symbol sewn onto there clothing in a badge type display and across the back, I was shocked to note the country's that were in this together for total control of the planet. ( this info will be withheld for now) On this space station these men were loading some sort of rocket onto an open platform. This rocket was then fired at the earth.
I was then back at ground level and saw this huge comet like fireball with a very smokey tail come down through the atmosphere and head off across and down below the horizon. There was a mild earthquake which shook the ground below my feet and I knew it had hit somewhere. I was then sitting in a cafe , there was many people around anxciously listening to a news broadcast saying that "A COMET" had hit the earth. well I knew the truth. I was in australia at the time yet the hit was in another country
( cant remember where) and we felt the aftershock here. It was huge like an atomic bomb, millions killed yet there was no threat of war or world war or terroism at the time.
This event was staged to happen out of the blue and look like a natural disaster. WHY? well I guess any conspiracist could give a thousnd reasons why.
I also had a dream after the invasion. We had been given a false sence of security and many rebels arose. me being one, I did not want to change our way of life on this planet and to my shock in the dream myself and my family were quickly hunted down by an alien looking craft and killed. I had the feeling that although much human intervention and greedy planing were behind this destruction and invasion, I also noted that there was another species that also resides on this planet who were also invoved and behind this deception. through these plots many natural disasters will also occur as a result of explosions "below the surface"
If this were ever to come about I feel the people need to know that although at the time this event will seem un-winable and very frightning, all we have to do is to band togerther and show that we know it is all faked and that they ( humans and others involved) are a minority and we are millions so we can gain back control of our beautiful planet, our way of lifestyle and democracy.

Have you noticed how as a society we are all so comlpacent, we are already being prepared I think through some sublminal or technical ways to just go with the flow and not cause waves, and why are we now heading to police states, why are there now riot police at our peaceful democatic protests,
There is a saying that wars can change the world as we know it but I always took that to mean that people change, They are more giving, understanding, helpful to there neighbours, governments aspire to old values that people do matter and opinions matter and democracy is the peaceful way. YET why suddenly since 911 have the governments gone mad and are taking away civil and democratic liberties in all western countrys, why suddenly due to this one event (yet there have been much wose events in history) is freedom and individuality being challenged and taken away, replaced with bans, rules, riot sqads, and changes to our constitution that we are'nt even told about. Why suddenly is the whole world and all its people bad due to this one event. I'm sure its all for control and there is more to come through UFO'S for those who realy need scare tackics to buckle and give in to the facade!!!

Now this is only my own interpritation of my own visions so read it for a laugh if you will but you wont be laughing if it comes to pass, and often dreams and visions are symbolic and although things could unfold differently the outcome will be the same.
"Who do you think would like to rule our planet"

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Orion_452,

Please do something for me....... visualise an olive green star (5 pointed - point at the top) at your pineal gland (middle of the brain), and tell me what images, thoughts come up. Once done, flush the images-thoughts with the colour violet, and place the merger symbol (my avatar) at the pineal gland instead of the greenstar...then visualise your whole body in and around the colour brown for a while...

There is a "staged alien invasion" supposed to occur...and fondly enough, its called the "greenstar project"...

Activation of the Greenstar Project are through triggers in movies and series of alien related themes...ie star trek, star wars, war of the worlds, independance day etc.. etc..

Oh, triggers are also through official news such as Mars information, saturn information, or anything to do with outerspace....

Triggers for such actually hightened in 2003 and is peaking this year.....so the occurance of the invasion will most likely be in the next few years....

Also, are you related to anyone in power, ie presidents-primeministers-royalty?

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 18/3/06 by Merger]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Links
I have not no, not at all, i think aliens do not exist, if there was aliens or spacecraft from outerspace, i would have saw one, or somebody i know would have saw one or knew of somebody seeing one.

Tell us of your visions of the staged alien invasion, just for pure entertainment value.

Why would you? Arrogant are we not?
Besides, the point of the OP's post is that it would be a staged alien invasion. I.e carried out by some Government/faction/NWO type organisation. It would be a good way to unite the world... know what I'm saying?
It's doesn't have to involve real aliens at all and that's what his point is, there's no need to be so mocking either. There are a number of people who are blessed with the ability to see things we cannot, though I think some of it sounds a bit crazy sometimes I would love to have the self-discipline to be able to induce the correct states of mind.
Don't be so mocking of those more fortunate than yourself.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hi Merger,
where did you get your "greenstar project" info from?

I did try your visulization just now but had neighbours dogs barking through the window, so had to cut it short. This is what came to mind- the star started spining very fast and a very bright light was trying to force itself into my vision, I felt quite fearful and experienced a projectile travelling at some speed towards my chest but it was not a solid object, maybe etheral or some other form of technology control. I then used your avatar and immediately felt calm and peaceful yet there was a heaviness to it.
I shall try that again at another time, as its real late and I'm too tired at present to focus properly, I'll get back to you on what comes up there again.
So why do you ask am I related to anyone in power ??
I'm pretty sure I'm not!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thanks agent smith, you can be on my team anytime!

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Merger it sounds like you have much more info on this, so dont hold back! When you get back on line let ATS viewers including me hear more, dont hold out now...........
And come on people, this is important! I know of others who have had similar dreams so there must be more of us out there on ATS.
Tell us your thoughts or experience relating to a staged invasion.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   

yeah i know that wars have always happend yada yada....but the war described in the bible that would happend in the end times doesnt describe past wars. it talks about advanced war.. not wars out in fields somewhere with cannons. the wars that are happening today, not 100 years ago and definatly any before that. the only way to know if the bible is the true word of god is to test it. see if all of the predictions have come true. every one has. 100% thru thousands of years all have happened to
the letter.
but anyway i have always found this interesting....in bold are my thoughts on what it means.....

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: (in our atmosphere, sky, maybe coming from space coming down to earth ) and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels(beings or starships millions of years more advance than us flying in our sky, after all they did create us) with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: (that word has always caught my eye in this verse and the season)

ok heres the whole story that was told about the rapture and second coming......very interesting....

Mat 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what [shall be] the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Mat 24:4 And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
(mainstream religion, catholic church...etc teaching the false christ...teaching sun worship that started with nimrod in babylon...a satanic teaching that is called religion, there to keep you from the truth...infested egypt and is now running our lives daily...its cloaked with the false christianity and its sisters) if you want more about the false history weve been taught go here www.abovetopsecret.com... sun_matrix explains things perfectly

Mat 24:6 And you will hear of wars (iraq) and rumours of war(iran): see that ye be not troubled: for all [these things] must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

Mat 24:7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

Mat 24:8 All these [are] the beginning of sorrows.

Mat 24:9 Then they will deliver you up to be afflicted (all christians who will not give up their faith until death) and will kill you: and you will be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

Mat 24:10 And then many will be offended, and will betray one another, and will hate one another.

Mat 24:11 And many false prophets will rise, and will deceive many.

Mat 24:12 And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold. (too much bad stuff happenin...no true love or trust just sex and violence.)

Mat 24:13 But he that can endure unto the end, the same will be saved.

Mat 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then the end will come. (just so someone couldnt say i didnt know about christ...ha yeah i think everybody has heard the message....hopefully people dont ignore the warning like they did with noah.....not much time)

Mat 24:15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, whoso readeth, let him understand: (yeah daniel had some interesting things to say)

Mat 24:16 Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Mat 24:17 Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Mat 24:18 Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

Mat 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Mat 24:20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day: (that word has always caught my eye in this verse and the season)

Mat 24:21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22 And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not.

Mat 24:24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if [it were] possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
(technology....being able to heal with pharmicudicals and doctors...claiming this pill or that pill will save you on every commercial you see...along with every other materialistic product promising salvation for the soul.....commericals i definatly can see the real message i hope you can......spirit of the antichrist at work no doubt...)

Mat 24:25 Behold, I have told you before.

Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert;(middle east..allah) go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers;(usa teaches false christ) believe [it] not.

Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (easily achieve the speed of light)

Mat 24:28 For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken: (maybe nuclear clouds blocking out the sun and moon...king james changed the word for sky or possibly even where the stars are to heaven or heavens)
Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: (in our atmosphere, sky, maybe coming from space coming down to earth ) and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels(beings or machines millions of years more advance than us flying in our sky, after all they did create us) with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and puts forth leaves, you know that summer [is] nigh: (when you see even the first part of his story start to happen.. the wars and rumors of war, then its about that time)

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, [even] at the doors.

Mat 24:34 I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

Mat 24:35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Mat 24:36 But of that day and hour knoweth no [man], no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. (his children dont know the day or hour but he left us info on when to start looking for him..probably down to months..)

Mat 24:37 But as the days of Noe [were], so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. ( people were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, being busy entertaining themselves with things of this world)

Mat 24:38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

Mat 24:39 And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. (because people do not take our creators word serious...never study his word to see what he has said to us, and refuse to listen to it but still call themselves christians....they will be caught off guard...all people no matter the religious title they give themselves)

Mat 24:40 Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:41 Two [women shall be] grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

Mat 24:42 Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

Mat 24:43 But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up. (the goodman knew that he was coming)

Mat 24:44 Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Im interested in why you think its the next few years?
I heard that it had been considered as a plan, thats the Werner Von Brown conspiracy. But my understanding is that it is far in the future. Asteriods would come before Aliens, and we have to fight Global Warming first before we get to asteroids?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Very interesting that Funkydung brought this up....revelations is a script for the elite (who organised the greenstar project)....... so even though its an analysis....its quite a good one...but things like anti-christ etc.... are all staged events as well..........even the return of jesus...that is also a staged event.... so be careful into reading into symbolism of revelations too much..it does give indication of things to come, but rather than dwell on it, try and change the fear of it, and accept that it will happen, and then 'you' wont be involved!!!

Greenstar Project is an umbrella of "END TIMES" umbrella programming project....Another project under "end times" is New World Religion (ie anti-christ, return of jesus, egyption findings, incan findings, removal of islam) etc.. to instill the future of a new world religion, by mixing the worlds most common religious denomination (except islam)....majority of it being a form of christianty mixed with satanism and Kabbalah....etc...

So back to Greenstar.... as said its an umbrella programming, so there are many types of 'space' type programming involved..... people interested in space, meteors, ufo's, alien abductions, "movies and tv series" with alien related themes etc...

Many people since 1969 who claim to be abducted are programmed with the 'Greenstar Project'... 99% of these people have 'masked memories' making them believe they were abducted......instead its secret government programming and activation...Many UFO's seen from this date are secret military based....

Many people who have visits by aliens in the night are also programmed with Greenstar Project..usually this is an activation of the program in the mind....specific dates give meaning behind the reason of activation or trigger... (If you find one of my posts, I had a Grey in my room on the 5th of the 5th 2005).... i do know the reason of that date, however i'm not ready to share it yet...it wasn't a grey, it was just what I was meant to see (as my wife saw something else)

Children who are scared of the closet..... or scared of shadows in the window...most likely have greenstar programming...however it could also indicate an over imaginative mind! (Take note of what they draw, ie figures with 2 or 3 heads...alienish type drawings and ask what it is....if they say 'its my friend' then be wary something fishy is going on)

Now, the majority of the 'greenstar project' invasion....... you WILL see UFO's and fighting etc....however this is all BS...it through what is called the Blue Beam Project.... Holographic 3d Imagary with sounds... then there will be a supposed threat race.... no idea which one...and then a saviour race...no idea which one...speculation is that the threat race is the greys...and saviour race are the Beings from alpha draconis or beings from sirius A.... either way, some race will show their mug.....all staged of course...

During the fighting...it will force a unity of all nations...to complete the NWO agenda.....(NWO is already here...its just they need to iron out some things)...and possible worship of the alien species that saves the day (which is probable that its the beings of alpha draconis)....and then the New World Religion is nearly complete as well, because the worship of alpha draconis beings involves ritual (ie a form of satanism)....and the elite already do that anyway......and then the arrival of the staged jesus.... who will proclaim the NWO as his holy empire.....and encourage bi-sexuality.... and possibly encourage worship of the alpha draconis beings (if it is infact them)...

Now I've had alien invasion type dreams.....usually its my Internal Programmer trying to make me scared and to not trust my sources of information..... i've been on a crusifix in the middle of a field with my sources of information underneath.....and a ufo blasts me from behind with a green form of laser....... My analysis of dreams indicates that this is a sabotage alter trying to make me question my sources....... also because i was on a crusifix it has to do with my new world religion programming.... and the fact it was a UFO was indicating it has to do with the greenstar project as well.

Then there are what are called 'virtual' dreams... where whole scenes are carried out in your dream of invasion etc..... i'm usually a warrior of some kind in this dream, trying to prevent people from panicking of the invasion..... then there are star trek induced dreams........ where i'm walking through the corridors of the enterprise and I have an unknown female attack me and always cuts me above the brow..... sabotage alter again.....triggered from watching too much star trek!!! Then there's my biggest dream i've had...(read my mind-control and programming research thread of this actual dream) which involved Darth Maul (i think thats his name...the red/black faced guy, in the Phantom Menace off star wars??)...it was actually an activation of end times programming, mixing star wars (greenstar) and satan (new world religion) and twinning (finding the person who has the identical same program as me)....

Then there are movies like SpyKids 3D (end times programming activation, as well as monarch butterfly activation)...and many other movies....so movies with illuminati/world domination/alien agenda/mind-control/alice in wonderland/wizard of oz/matrix themes...are there to trigger already programmed people....... watch how people behave after watching such movies...

Upcoming...movie being V for vendetta..... i'm curious to see people's reaction to watch this one....if you do go see this movie...surround yourself in the colour violet and place the merger symbol at your pineal gland (merger symbol is my avatar) whilst watching the movie.....if you are programmed, this will lessen the effects of being triggered by it....

I can't really say much more on the subject.......other than the whole purpose of the invasion is to unite the world.......and then implement new world religion. Good luck to you!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Hi Merger,
where did you get your "greenstar project" info from?

I did try your visulization just now but had neighbours dogs barking through the window, so had to cut it short. This is what came to mind- the star started spining very fast and a very bright light was trying to force itself into my vision, I felt quite fearful and experienced a projectile travelling at some speed towards my chest but it was not a solid object, maybe etheral or some other form of technology control. I then used your avatar and immediately felt calm and peaceful yet there was a heaviness to it.
I shall try that again at another time, as its real late and I'm too tired at present to focus properly, I'll get back to you on what comes up there again.
So why do you ask am I related to anyone in power ??
I'm pretty sure I'm not!

Your experience indicates a gaurdian alter surfacing...its a response by the internal programming activating the guardian alter to prevent you going further...indications of guardian alters are mainly to cause fear and panic.....when you feel depressed....visualise ICE BLUE in and around the body surrounding the ICE BLUE with VIOLET..... this will calm the nerves...however do not do the ice blue for too long as it then goes backwards and MAKES you depressed....

Also don't forget the brown after the merger...very important...its to ground you to the earth.... so you don't go into la la land...

Relation to someone in power (rather more so of elite bloodline) makes you a candidate of programming.....its one of the criterias actually..... Do some research into your ancestry and see if anything comes up

My sources of Greenstar Project are from first watching 24 hours of DVD's on the topic of mind-control and programming, and then developing a friendship with the author (and now mentor) of many of the books/dvds written by him.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

My tone was such because i could not understand why you posted this in the 9/11 & 7/7 conspiracies, it does not relate imo, sorry if i am proved to be wrong.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   

My understanding is that a war is now in fact going on and there is brief glimpses of it that comes into human awareness. For example it may explain some of the downed UFO's that have been recovered over the years.

But for a staged invasion it would have to mean the following I think: an alien group has gained control and is dominate and fears little action from outsiders.

The only reason for a 'staged invasion' is that the invaders actually do not have the power to take over or control humanity even though the world's governments and elites may have given their power over to them some time ago. Is this what you are saying?

If such a thinkg happens then I think it is best for humanity that no matter what we have to repel them and if that is not possible, then at least fight in a subversive manner.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Yes I have. I have had many wierd alien/attack invasion dreams...and concentration camp dreams...

here is what I dreamed.

I have had a dream about these Giant war of the worlds-like- machines except they have only TWO huge legs, and a circular dome on the top. they were shooting HOT pinkish purple lazers everywhere. There were groups of them

I have seen people being lined up given shots and there were US soldiers around, and tents.

I have seen Alien space ships shooting at each other. they are round and flat, have a purple underside.

I have had dreams about planes from Tawain attacking eachother, and i was on a NAVY boat, but I fell off and died because i was shot...

I have seen UFOs a lot in my dreams...a lot of them are silver and purple...

I was astral projecting one time..and I was flying down my road and these alien creatures were on these hover motor-cycle type things shooting at me...

I believe that this NWO is already happening...it just needs to clarify a few things. We will most likely start to see this in the next coming years...the end of the world will come, but please don't worry. I like to think about the positive side, like if our mind is so powerful...we don't have to have this NWO, we can say again and again, it will not happen, it will not happen, it will not happen...and it won't. Because a thought is a form of energy..and energy is powerful. There fore you are powerful...

But yes, the aliens will come....

[edit on 18-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   
AdamJ- that really made me laugh, I felt like I was watching life of brian. You cant beat dry, black humour to confront the reality of life. These topics are so serious that even I have surprised myself at seeing the humour in your reply and yet I dont even think you had intended it. We do need to see the funny side of this, the farce, it realy is a satire "will this happen or that" Whats the plan? Who's running the show?
Seriously an answer to your question regarding
"why within next few years"
Answer- because that was the gut feeling, I just knew events I was seeing were soon, only few years away. And I have also had asteroid dreams where a wide spread metior shower rained down over a large portion of the planet including Australia. These metiors were the size of soccer balls and larger causing much damage, kaos and death. Now my sense of timing for this was also within a few years and before the invasion. So who knows what will come first, all I can say is be ready to help your fellow man and have your spiritual and mental value's in tow.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Links

My tone was such because i could not understand why you posted this in the 9/11 & 7/7 conspiracies, it does not relate imo, sorry if i am proved to be wrong.

Your right, I think it is in the wrong spot too! I'm new at this and thought the thread would automatically be put into tha appropriate section by administrators?
My point is about conspiracy though and that this is all a set-up by humans.
So at the end of the day it does'nt matter what section it is in as long as people see it and take in the information offered.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Orion, any more luck with the visualisation??? Let me know how it goes.

BTW, i'm aussie too!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger

Many people who have visits by aliens in the night are also programmed with Greenstar Project..usually this is an activation of the program in the mind....specific dates give meaning behind the reason of activation or trigger... (If you find one of my posts, I had a Grey in my room on the 5th of the 5th 2005).... i do know the reason of that date, however i'm not ready to share it yet...it wasn't a grey, it was just what I was meant to see (as my wife saw something else)

Children who are scared of the closet..... or scared of shadows in the window...most likely have greenstar programming...however it could also indicate an over imaginative mind! (Take note of what they draw, ie figures with 2 or 3 heads...alienish type drawings and ask what it is....if they say 'its my friend' then be wary something fishy is going on)

Kind Regards
Merger

Thanks merger for giving everyone an idea of what "greenstar project" is.
I know I have so many questions as you brought up some very, very interesting points that gel with many of my own experiences.

As quoted above you mention scared children, my daughter has taken on these fears since an unusual event one night. She had been put to bed looking at a book, she was only 3yrs and could'nt read yet. 20 min later after she had fallen asleep I heard talking in the room and went in. I found her sitting up and actually reading the words on the page. When I asked her what was happening she said that she had been up on the ceiling looking down at her bed and did'nt know how to gwt back down. Although shocked at this remark I had the presence of mind to realize she had
astrally gone out of her body, but I could not explain the reading ability.

Another incident occured which was similar, I found her talking in her sleep yet her eyes were open, she was talking jibberish with such focus and intent. When I tried to join in to find out what was happening she totally ignored me. She was now at a stage where she was sitting up looking blankly ahead just talking like in a trance and saying yes and ok, it was very frightning now and it took about 10 min for me to get her to finally respond. I yelled at her "who are you talking to" her reply was --
" I'm not allowed to tell you" this really freaked me out. She also often draws pictures of spacecraft. there has been other unusual tid bits along the way.

Do you think she may be programed by ' greenstar '

I was also given a date in a dream, it was the 5th of the 5th but missed the year as my daughter woke just as it was being given. I do not know what this means but feelings of upheaval are associated with this date;

regards
orion_452

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join