It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ok what happend? lol

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
ok people are allways churning out pictures of aliens?
and there allways neked!?
why? do they not have clothes? or...
are there bodys just the shell of somthing cute
or sinister?

bio armour?, example: the guyver?
remote bio toys? example: a remote control car but with skin, heart, ect ect.....

seems pretty weird that they dont ware anthing? or have evolved to change there tempreture

any ideas?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by TheLostAccount]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Eh, it's not really that weird when you consider that humans are the only known creatures on earth to wear clothes...

And do you really need your clothes when temperatures aren't cold? Is that nature telling you to wear clothes, or society?

There's definitely no logic to human behavior.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
It's all very well saying that when you live in Florida but what about everyone north of you?

Florida is not the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
im just saying that if they dont ware clothes, they would have to ware some sort of bio armour because space is cold right?.

just imagin they aint even shown there wolfs clothing against our govt?

wolf being our savour....?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
i agree with the manc

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Simply not the case. All the aliens I make up have clothes. Ok so far. Of course that may change as they begin to look more humanoid. I guess no one ever thought of making a dress code for them. Anyone care to start.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I think the silverish linings on their bodies are clothing. If you take a look at other pics of ETs youll notice a silver luster.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
Simply not the case. All the aliens I make up have clothes. Ok so far. Of course that may change as they begin to look more humanoid. I guess no one ever thought of making a dress code for them. Anyone care to start.

well how do you know they dont have nikie up there on plannet poluto

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by llfrequencyll
I think the silverish linings on their bodies are clothing. If you take a look at other pics of ETs youll notice a silver luster.

sorry for the doubble post but im quoting.

so what your saying is thay have nano suites

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
It's all very well saying that when you live in Florida but what about everyone north of you?

Florida is not the world.

Neither did I say it was. What I remember saying was, "And do you really need your clothes when temperatures aren't cold?"

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
TheLostAccount

Clothing is protective and all races have clothing of some kind, that is what they told me.

Of all the alien species I have seen myself, all of them are wearing clothing, but some clothing looks like skin and has no seams. Some often wear robes with or without hoods, and some wear shirts and pants, and some wear jackets with or without hoods. Some I have seen in different clothing at different times for different things, but always professional.

However, the races whose bodies are made of light do not appear to wear or need any clothing- it would be made of light and would not show within the light as we look at them. But I have seen some of the light beings appearing to be somebody else, and in taking on the appearance, it is exact, including clothing.

The alien people who are set up here are the professionals of their races, working here in their crews, and with all the other crews of races visiting. What they are wearing when they meet us are uniforms which every member of their crew wears, each race wearing different kinds.

I am sure they have other uses and styles for clothing, but when these beings are here or at other planets, they are working and presenting and representing themselves to us and each other. I am also sure that on their own planets, not everybody is always wearing a uniform or a robe.

If any of the races also normally wear no or very little clothing, they would not present themselves to us that way because of the way we think and share information about them; it's bad enough already. It would give us an even disrespectful idea of them while they are trying so hard to open a diplomatic relationship with our world.

It's the same way you might know that doctors or lawyers might like to be naked or wear old clothes or underwear around their houses, but they don't come to work to meet you and their peers like that.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If aliens are usually naked, then I hope that their ufo's aren't upholstered in leather!

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
These ones had clothes...

www.travis-walton.com...

www.travis-walton.com...

Umm, but they are just drawings

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If aliens are usually naked, then I hope that their ufo's aren't upholstered in leather!

ewww!!! they would need some of thos pump up seat rings b4 they get.. nvm..
--

EarthSister, if you have met these people would you like to experiment tonight?,
i am very curious about everything and anything exept the bad things

PM me? if you wish.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   

im just saying that if they dont ware clothes, they would have to ware some sort of bio armour because space is cold right?.

It's not like you go out into space, and definately no living creature (unless they naturally exist in the vacuum of space) would be able to survive without some sort of suit, or their lungs would get ripped out and they'd be turned inside out etc.

True. I've been wondering that for a while. Especially when you look at their eyes, they don't appear to be natural, if they're just all black. My best guess is that what we actually think are the alien's eyes are just visors/sunglasses. If you have eyes that big, obviously you'd need to protect them. Even our space suits have polarized glass.

That's if they are actually living beings, and not just android robot sort of things for an entirely different race.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin

It's not like you go out into space, and definately no living creature (unless they naturally exist in the vacuum of space) would be able to survive without some sort of suit, or their lungs would get ripped out and they'd be turned inside out etc.

True. I've been wondering that for a while. Especially when you look at their eyes, they don't appear to be natural, if they're just all black. My best guess is that what we actually think are the alien's eyes are just visors/sunglasses. If you have eyes that big, obviously you'd need to protect them. Even our space suits have polarized glass.

That's if they are actually living beings, and not just android robot sort of things for an entirely different race.

do you think i would wanna send my body into space? no, but our souls/spirit can withstand anything

[edit on 18-3-2006 by TheLostAccount]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Now you're saying that aliens are spiritual entities?

I dunno, all of this kind of discussion is pretty pointless. Like "what do aliens eat" "what do aliens wear". It's all about as much speculation as the fact that any of these entities even exist in the first place.

Why don't we confirm that aliens actually exist first, and then we can start worrying about petty details.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yarcofin
Now you're saying that aliens are spiritual entities?

I dunno, all of this kind of discussion is pretty pointless. Like "what do aliens eat" "what do aliens wear". It's all about as much speculation as the fact that any of these entities even exist in the first place.

Why don't we confirm that aliens actually exist first, and then we can start worrying about petty details.

everything has a spirit, so your saying an alien is spiritless?, how can you back-up such a claim?

EDIT: For all you know aliens could be visiting here fom there own plannet sleeping in there kar

[edit on 18-3-2006 by TheLostAccount]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
... humans are the only known creatures on earth to wear clothes...

Well, maybe the only creatures to wear them voluntarily

There's definitely no logic to human behavior.

See above.

As far as the aliens and clothes, you'd at least think they would need a pocket or two for their sensors, at least. Or maybe a utility belt.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

everything has a spirit, so your saying an alien is spiritless?

I didn't say such a thing. You're just looking for a fight. lol. I simply asked if you believe aliens are spiritual entities, ie a soul but no physical body. I'm not going to get into a religious debate over what has a soul and doesn't, if anything does. I don't even know exactly what an alien is composed of, so how should I know if it has a soul of any kind, especially when I'm not even completely convinced that humans have them.

how can you back-up such a claim?

How can you credibly back up any claim about aliens or UFOs?

I can say that every Thursday my buddy Gwakar from the planet Zebrifulon 5 comes down and we go out for a nice game of table tennis (He always beats me because he has 64 arms), and some people will actually believe it.

I've seen things said about aliens that get about that ridiculous with nothing to back them up.

The point being that you can say as much as you want about aliens having clothes or not having clothes, you have nothing to back up that claim except hearsay either. ANY talking or speculating about aliens/UFOs cannot be backed up. About the only thing people can use to back it up are questionable photos and videos.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Yarcofin]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join