It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meaning of 'Deny Ignorance'.. double meaning?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Australia's true history and planned future are one of the biggest secrets going.
But as I can't provide 'acceptable proof' I'll just say, "dig and watch, watch and dig."

As to our 'famous' people, I had this debate with a friend years ago and he wouldn't believe they were nearly all born elsewhere, and though often not as talented as 'locals' (we got to see their competition, that could never get a break) every door would majicly open for them, which wasn't surprising when you saw the families they had behind them. He did some looking up and became a conspiracy theorist.

Mel Gibbson's dad was American Military, and though Mel grew up here, I think he was born elsewhere, some base or such like.

Even among our locally born hero's you don't have to look far to find some royal, masonic, church or other such 'in the know' close family member or friend, nodding, whispering, shoulder tapping, string pulling....

Ahh, but I forgot this topic Deny Ignorance...Double meaning.

Maybe growing up in such a land of "jobs for the boys" and "hand shakes or no breaks", where there is plenty opportunity for funding and promotion, but 'finding' it is impossible for some and handed to others, has me sensative to who's really 'saying' what.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Yes I have seen the references to stars rising in australia of probably higher up influence.....

Talking about Mel Gibson....... 'Signs' is on tonight.. lol

Before i knew of Heath Ledger, I read some interesting things about Guildford Grammer (where he attended)....rituals, underground tunnels... etc.. was quite intriguing....... then he rose as a star.......interesting!

Care to u2u me your opinions of 'The land down under'??

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Thanks for brigning back this old thread. It's good to do a rain check,refresh.

*one's pulling back his pants up and puting back his shirt in*

posted on Jul, 1 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
When I first saw these words, to me it simply meant : do not let ignorance pervade the world. Stop it from existing

'Deny' here means the same as in 'deny access'. Therefore we are stopping ignorance from making an appearance.

I thought that was the only way people would see it, especially in the context of 'Above Top Secret'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join