It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO video from Sarajevo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I got this link from a friend, but I'm not sure some of us here might have seen it already.

In the video the guy apparently was doing some sort of new casting while a group of kids walked by and started pointing at the sky.

The camera man soon redirected the hindisight towards the sky and focus on this metalic disc.

video

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I never, I nevers, I never seen any, I never anything quite like,
like that before, no.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
It looks to me like it's part of a student film or something. Notice how it disappears behind a short, relatively close building? Why didn't the cameraman run around and get more footage? I'm thinking it was super-imposed, and the original footage was probably taken from Plan 9 from Outer space

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Thats Weird !

Never seen anything like that before. Wonder when it was taken and which website it came from.

Hope someone else knows more about it, I'll keep checking.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:45 AM
link   
well the camera did go fuzzy meaning there was a controled magnetic feild near them?

i wonder if anyone bellow the "craft" had any fuses blown in there buildings?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by TheLostAccount]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Apparantley there is a landing site as well..
www.ufoevidence.org...

A possible hoax listed due to the time length of the video. Thirty second commercial spot for the upcoming festival there.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I would hate it if this turns into a commercial for something. I really don't like marketing like that, they can do the same, just make it clear it is reinactment. THis just makes the real ufo videos harder to find

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I think it is phony. The camera operator did a poor job of keeping the object in view and the people in the clip were terrible actors.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I knew I joined last week for a reason.

It is a hoax! How soon people forget. It was posted a while ago and proven to be a hoax. Don't have time to look for the link at the moment.

top topics

join