It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret Societies other than the *big* ones?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Cug

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper
Money talks Cug. Imagine carving an Israel state in Palestine and forcing bloodshed for 50+ years. Who could have the means to pull off such a feat?

Religious zealotry talks louder, longer, and with more force than money ever did. The Israel/Palestine thing is not about money it's about religious zealotry.

Rockefeller claims to be a Baptist (as a cover) but he's not; he's a Talmudist
Rothschild claims to be a Jew but he is not a Jew; he's a Talmudist

You don't know that. No one can know what lies in a mans heart.

It was not until recent times, that all these Conspiracy theories became popular.

Conspiracy theories were popular as soon as man discovered fire. (You did know the Rockefeller's only gave fire to the people in the east facing caves didn't ya?
) Conspiracy theories are what gives rulers the power to act with the support of the populace. King A want the land that Lord B occupies, so a conspiracy theory is promoted that riles up his subjects and they demand that Lord B be destroyed.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Religious zealotry talks louder, longer, and with more force than money ever did. The Israel/Palestine thing is not about money it's about religious zealotry.

Ok, so who created Israel? Wasn't there a plot between a Zionist-Freemason named Lord Rothschild and a British-Freemason Prime Minister named Balfour involved?

You don't know that. No one can know what lies in a mans heart.

I dunno Cug, does the letter below sound suspicious at all?

en.wikipedia.org...

The declaration, a typed letter signed in ink by Balfour, reads as follows:

Foreign Office
November 2nd, 1917

Dear Lord Rothschild,

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely, Arthur James Balfour

Conspiracy theories were popular as soon as man discovered fire. (You did know the Rockefeller's only gave fire to the people in the east facing caves didn't ya? ) Conspiracy theories are what gives rulers the power to act with the support of the populace. King A want the land that Lord B occupies, so a conspiracy theory is promoted that riles up his subjects and they demand that Lord B be destroyed

LOL. Ok, so let's assume for a moment that you're correct. Are we to assume that the CDC is correct in telling us that flouride is very safe for us in the water and in food? Are we to assume that the reason people are now having all those mercury fillings removed is due to FEAAR by people like Alex Jones and David Icke who are saying that Mercury is very bad for you?

You see, I could care less about what David Icke or Alex Jones says - I care about truth. I know from experience that Flouride and Mercury are not ESSENTIAL nutrients and since many people have very toxic levels, something is wrong. If you think that Rockefeller wants you to know about things like this - think again! But to claim that it's all about spreading fear? Maybe Cug, let's start on things which we can prove and I think that the list compiled by Thomas Crowne and Intrepid and others who know these names ONLY further confrims the "Who's Who of the Elite?" book which I have sitting here in front of me.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug
I mean, take a look at ATS, one of the the largest conspiracy sites and there is nothing about the foundation at all... nothing.

Cug you might be interested in checking out the following podcasts:

1st part of Ross Hemsworth's interview with Simon Gray
www.abovetopsecret.com...

part 2

part3

<< 1   >>

join