It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a good feeling about ATS...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
The Radical Middle

Originally posted by pepsi78
I am not saying ATS should do something, am saying that they can do something if they want to of course at a risk of being harased.

When you take a few steps back and look at it, ATS is doing something that is actually quite radical.

By providing a place where people can discuss things that most people don't talk about, and by placing only the most minimal constraints on that discussion, ATS is making information, ideas and opinions available worldwide to people who might never otherwise even be aware of them.

Frankly, it doesn't get much more revolutionary than that.

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hahhaha, Skeptic I love how you turned around my line for this thread

By the way, I like this thread a lot. Brings people to know that ATS is a fantastic place
Loving it, and keep up the good work...

Just know that I have no evil thoughts against you and no conspiracy. Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
white, why arent u speaking to me?
I miss u

posted on Mar, 19 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Hello Skeptic
I Too Have A Good Feeling About ATS, I see even more Big Changes Coming Here!
I use to spend a lot of time on Pogo Games, what did that benefit me? The only great reward from that was tokens, & badges, which left you just as ignorant about the world as when you entered lol. But every now & then the only great excitement I got was if someone asked for my advice or needed my prayers! Same ol Same ol, Until I found ATS that is...
ATS, however I get everything in a nut shell, well minus the games, but who needs that, when you have friends! Hmmmmmm maybe ATS will end up with a few games of their own on here, talk about diversity! Maybe relaxing on ATS over a nice game of War lol, will help some members let off their steam lol.....Especially after a Steamy Debate on some great Conspiracy hmmmm - ATS Specialities could be, War Games, Alien Invasion, Haunted Mansions - Or to top it off everyone's favorite could be ATS own Top Secret Game lol! I see You all Rising To Power - Endless Ideas...
Anyhow, like I said Awesome Site - Awesome Staff - Great People - What else could one ask for..........
Today ATS - Tomorrow The World? Hee Hee - You Go Three Amigo's And All You Hard Working People Who Make ATS What It Is! Love It!

[edit on 19-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dont let this thread die!!! Im having a blast with this site! Imagine my delight, after searching yahoo messenger, finding some folks with open minds, intelligent minds, eccentric minds, down right crazy minds, lol and some of them think like ME?? This is great!
Some of topics here have interested me for decades. Im grateful to have others to listen to and get more information from. Keep up the good work everyone!!!!!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I have said it before and I will say it again.....

It's not always the ends but sometimes the journey that matters.
ATS has given me a place where I can argue my point and consider others...
Just because you don't agree with me doesn't mean I can't learn from you....

If nothing else, maybe some of us can learn from the argument

I have a saying that annoys the crap out of my wife..
"Ob-la-di"......yes taken from the song......

Think about it and don't take things personal so easily

(here's the edit)
ty to the staff for making ATS happen
I appreciate it and it's given me an outlet so my wifey doesn't have to hear it

I'm sue she appreciates it, too

[edit on 23-3-2006 by ahnikah]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join