It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TAKE THE "HOW FREE ARE WE?" QUIZ

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 02:29 PM
link   
www.aclu.org...

I scored a 90. Lets see how the rest of you guys do.

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Damn I only scored 40% but looking at the answers I compared them to EU laws, offcourse US does it a little different.

Sick and in your face facts!!! You see this Phoenix, little boooooooooy.

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 03:42 PM
link   
80% not too bad.

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 05:56 PM
link   
70% but i should of known librarians only say shhhhhhh

posted on Oct, 22 2002 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I started to hit the tkae quiz button but then I realized I was at an American Communist Lies Union site and quickly backed out. They are about the business of destroying the constitution and country, there's nothing of value there.

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 01:49 AM
link   
I got 100%...But then, after I saw T.C.'s little "warning" about the ACLU & looked closely at the other multiple choice "answers", it became obvious which ones they *intended* to be bogus choices.

...And then I rejected the cookie before seeing my score...

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 09:44 AM
link   
So, let me get this straight. You think the ACLU is a villian for pointing out the wrecking of the constitution by the US Patriot Act ( aka, Zig Heil, Velcum to de Fatherland!)?

posted on Oct, 24 2002 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Not bad for a European

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Not bad for an Australian

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I know the UCLU for what it is and what it has done for years; don't try and twist it into any of your junk. Study constitutional law for yourself for a few years, study the history and the authors of the documents that shaped the nation in its infancy, and then compare it to what you see now.
The ACLU is very much improperly named.
But where's the surprise? They aren't the only ones making a job of wrecking the nation. Every day lawyers twist the truth around so as to make the dollar.

posted on Oct, 26 2002 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Theres bias everywhere Thomas.
=/

But where's the surprise? They aren't the only ones making a job of wrecking the nation. Every day lawyers twist the truth around so as to make the dollar.

Too true.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 03:12 PM
link   
I received an 80 ..cool.

posted on Nov, 1 2002 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Not in my head, Krill; I am totally objective!

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 07:37 PM
link   
the communist ACLU is one of the biggest threats to the USA. all of there law suits aim for the republicans and christian. THere is rarely a case that they go after a libral or atheist.

posted on Nov, 4 2002 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Woo hoo I got 100%, I guess that means I can be effectively brain washed by the ACLU?

Eh...I do think some of the stuff, if not most if it, does hold merrit, but again, fanatics are not always trustable, even if what they speak is the truth...it's their goals...trade one wrong for another, that's the way they'd have it

Sincerely,
no signature

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 07:34 AM
link   
that is harsh stuff. We arent as free as we would like to think (i only scored an 80)

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well I got a70%. Not that bad.

posted on Nov, 5 2002 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Quicksilver, so very true you are.

This quiz, like so many others, are just there to act as propoganda. Just like the the Libertarian Party and their famous 'Worlds smallest political quiz' (www.lp.org...) I myself don't dislike the Libertarians, BUT I think their test is ignorant, just like the ACLU's.
(BT - is that test by chance how you came to the conclusion that you were a 'centrist' ???

[Edited on 5-11-2002 by Bob88]

join