It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me what this is.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Alright, my whole life i've been having weird dreams of craft landing in my yard and mostly a bunce of little "aliens" (either green or grey) and a bigger "person" that resembles me sometimes. But one perticular dream scared me.

Ok, my dream was that a "craft had landed in my yard, brought me into it and took me to a place in a desert. the one "big one" looked like and acted like a human. But i could tell he wasnt. and after the "orientation" we were laying down and i said "Why did you take me, and automaticly he stared at me and just said without moving his lips "i dont know" and soon after traveling in the "ship" I got back and couldnt look at or go by the landing site. we have lots of land and i still cant go by it, since then i can move objects (like pencils) without touching them. Ive had other dreams but this one freaked me.

Shortly afterword i had a dream on how the world will end. from my interprentations this is what it will be:

- close to christmas time (dont know what year)
- and a comet/asteroid will come without notice, only a few will notice but none will listen
-the sky will darken and a sign in the stars will appeer
- its like a half circle, but the line running though the diameter is there (but not) it is something that only a few shall see
- then it hits only the ones who see shall survive.

*there was a voice accomponing the end of the dream starting at the half circle part)

I promise you all I am not lying.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by PlanetAngus]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Oh come on, someone must have an answer. Anyway i know i am everything you guys hate, republican, sharpshooter in the NRA, and going to join the military. But someone has had this before right? And also there have been (in other dreams) about defeating the "coming order" Why do they always speak like that, it is like a fill-in-the-blank, please guys, i need answers.

Im not kidding.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I didn't think the aliens abducted Republicans. You know, reptiles having respect for their own kind, or something like that.

It sounds like you might be getting abducted, but i'm not the one to talk about that. The only time I thought the mother ship had finally come for me, it turned out to be a flock of birds going in a circle. (I did see Bigfoot once though)

As for the end of the world scenario, we get a new vision everyday on this site. If just ONE of them would come true i'd think about starting to believe in end of the world visions.

Still, thanks for sharing your insights and dreams my friend, I hope someone can give you more help then i could.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Had to tell you this since you seemed sincere, if you want answers, you should seek them from an expert - especially since you say now, you are showing signs of receiving special unique abilities right after this dream! Contact AlienHunter.com... his name on there is Derrel Sims. Wonderful Christian man, who has helped thousands, and removed thousands of implants in individuals as well!
Take Care
Angel

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
could you make a video of you moving an object? just have trouble believing you

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
*COUGH* *COUGH* I think some one was pulling your leg?, atleast thats my theory.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
urrghhh republicans.For all I know theres us,the republicans,and the aliens in this world of ours.All wanting the same thing.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
well that'd be the end of the world.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I'm very intrigued by the arc and line...did you see any symbols? I have a symbol that I havent ever posted, that showed up on my mirror over 10(?) yrs or so ago.

I'm curious.

Originally posted by PlanetAngus
Alright, my whole life i've been having weird dreams of craft landing in my yard and mostly a bunce of little "aliens" (either green or grey) and a bigger "person" that resembles me sometimes. But one perticular dream scared me.

Ok, my dream was that a "craft had landed in my yard, brought me into it and took me to a place in a desert. the one "big one" looked like and acted like a human. But i could tell he wasnt. and after the "orientation" we were laying down and i said "Why did you take me, and automaticly he stared at me and just said without moving his lips "i dont know" and soon after traveling in the "ship" I got back and couldnt look at or go by the landing site. we have lots of land and i still cant go by it, since then i can move objects (like pencils) without touching them. Ive had other dreams but this one freaked me.

Shortly afterword i had a dream on how the world will end. from my interprentations this is what it will be:

- close to christmas time (dont know what year)
- and a comet/asteroid will come without notice, only a few will notice but none will listen
-the sky will darken and a sign in the stars will appeer
- its like a half circle, but the line running though the diameter is there (but not) it is something that only a few shall see
- then it hits only the ones who see shall survive.

*there was a voice accomponing the end of the dream starting at the half circle part)

I promise you all I am not lying.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by PlanetAngus]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Sounds to me you were abducted by aliens who gave you a vision of the apocalypse from Revelation.

Please post video of you moving small objects with your mind.
Thank you.

P.S. - Hopefully, the world will end soon. Tax time is coming up. But if it's going to be around Christmas time, it'll be too late.

Please move my taxes with your mind.
Thank you.

[edit on 17-3-2006 by Enkidu]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sounds to me like you are thinking about aliens too much and hence dreaming about them all the time (as you said, they are dreams). Start thinking about other stuff. Read some books not on aliens.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
PlanetAngus

It sounds to me like you are mixing your imagination into your spiritual experiences (awareness or memories of them). That's normal.

You can start practicing making sense of what you become aware of by watching your dreams closely and writing down everything you can recall, no matter what it is.

You don't know what's real, but you do know what's not because you know your own imagination. Don't judge what you get, just record it by facts and sequence of events. When you read back over a history of dreams, you may be able to recognize a pattern.

Dreams are not all always just imagination. What our spirit knows and does is parallel to our physical awareness, and we are active by spirit at all times. You don't have to have alien experiences to have spiritual experiences, but alien experiences are always spiritual and only sometimes physical.

Physical awareness of spiritual activities comes to us up through our states of consciousness, if at all, and these can seem like mere "dreams" and/or mix with our familiar imagination.

Just don't give up. Learn from yourself and trust yourself more than you trust anybody else, and you can go further in true understanding of what is happening to you and around you more than most can.

new topics

top topics

join