It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Ok guys you have succesfully bashed me and made me out to be a person uncapable of simple logical comprehension, for that I would like to thank each and everyone of you. However, I would like to respectfully disagree with you guys, those links I posted are not of seagalls but your pety insecurities prevent you from seeing the bigger picture, I know for a fact that the Jersey pic is genuine, I will not go into eplaining to you why or how I know for a fact since I do not wish to be bashed to death on an online forum. I do have one thing to say though, all you people cry for disclosure and the truth and proof and so forth and so on, but most you of you are narrow minded people that only are here to discredit things, we can all discredit everything. Anything known to man and in the same breath unknown can be debunked and discredited it's the certain few of us that choose to look beyond the simple seagall explanation, and there are a few of us that try and provide genuine information just to be bashed and called immature names. I am done with posting, I will become like the rest of you and discredit EVERYTHING I read and than we can all be where we are now, at point A and we will not move past it because we are here to debunk and discredit everything that comes past our eyes. I would like to thank each and everyone of you for your input and I also appreciate the personal attacks made towards me for reason unwarranted for simply posting something I thought would be intresting for people to look at and discuss. I would like to make an open challenge to everyone who attacked me to post there own pictures and there own opinions so that I could discredit you and make personal attacks about you, your logical capacity and your overall status as a human.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Forget it. I'll try something else.

Wupy

[edit on 16-3-2006 by mrwupy]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
It's a space ship shaped like a seagull. The ones around my house are shaped like crows. They think they're fooling me, but I'm on to them. I'll sell pics of them for only 20k a piece.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Ive never heard such a hypocritical load of tripe in my entire life,

did you not say :

"A seagall????? Wow that seagall must be using some heavy duty andro and human growth hormones or wait.. bird growth hormones. If that's a seagall than I am the Queen of England. No offense but that does not look like a seagall, and don't seagalls usually fly together looking for food and such? ONE seagall just crusing around looking for steroids to beef up, now that's a story."

Clearly it is you that is being narrow minded, you are set on your UFO belief and will not listen to outside evidence. Then you try to make out that others should be ashamed that they mock you, please read the above quote again and slap yourself for being stupid.

CASE CLOSED

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
respect to "notbuynit" for making my drink come out of my nose from laughing!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In my opinion, it looks like a seagull.
I'm not bashing you, just stating my opinion.
In this thread I'm getting bashed too, want to join in?
You stated your opinion and you stand by it, that's a good thing.
Just the same as I'm doing in the other thread.
I was ready for a bashing after I posted because I knew that what I said isn't a very well known or popular thing to say.
I may not agree with your opinion, but I'll defend to my death your right to say it.

Don't give in, stick to your own personal morals. Everyone has an opinion, but the only one that should matter to you is yours..... Mull over what others say, but don't take it personal.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Wow Steve you really nailed it there. Judging from your post you can not differentiate sarcasim from personal opinions. I am glad that you closed this case, if it wasn't for you how could ATS and its' users ever go on without you. I am an idiot? I am sure I am alot higher in the food chain than you are and your personal attacks only show your lack of respect for your fellow man. You my friend might be the real idiot, have you ever thought of that? Now please post your pictures or opinions, I would LOVE to hear them, because all you have done so far is discredit me, my opinions, and me as a person. Now where do I go to find your posts? Or do you just cruise around looking to bash people?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Just a weather balloon people, nothing to see here, move along.

[edit on 16-3-2006 by Slash]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
you can see the eye, beak, and 2 wings....what the !@#$

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
well as i dont have a picture of a bird shaped like a spaceship that obviously makes me an idiot. Why do you think im named scepticsteve? I am always very willing to listen to new theories or ideas. But that doesnt mean i have to agree with them, and if i can see the flaw then i point it out. This is the clearest case of mistaken identity i have ever seen, apart from a photo of a reflection of a lightbulb in a window that i saw somewhere. Why arent you able to accept theres a chance im right? if you cannot then your no better than me...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
A seagull?

It is all about perception. The mind will believe what it is told, not what it sees. If you are a skeptic, you will believe it is a gull. If nit, you will say it is a UFO. I think that is a UFO, especially with the other pics posted.

It is like those pictures with a picture within, depending on how you stare and concentrate.

It is easier to dismiss than believe it.

or Maybe it is a Ebe Zeta class H5N1 "flu fighter"

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Steve- No, I do not disagree with the fact that it could very well be a seagall, but! you have yet to explain the other 3 links I posted. Are they all seagalls?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
No, one is a goose.

Or duck. (No one-liners
)

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Now "esdad71" makes a very good point and is clearly an intelligent person who presents their ideas respectfully.

Personally I believe that if you believe something then you will find ways to support it. This is why a jury in a court must be unprejudiced.

You presented this photo to us saying it was a UFO. We defied your logic and theorised that it was not a UFO but a bird.

Besides the simplest answer is almost always the correct one.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yeah, but not one of you can prove that it's NOT a UFO designed to look like a seagull. So there!

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   
The second photo is the only one that to me is not clearly a bird. However I believe that this is only because of the angle on which we are seeing it, and from another angle we could see it was a bird.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Steve- Have you authored any threads? If so, please let me read them, I would love to see what kind of intelligence I am dealing with.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
hey yall i live here in the redneck riviera and it looks like a springbreaker to me there always falling out of condos around here

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have been a member of these forums and have not yet posted any topics.

what does this prove?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
This is another classic example of the same ole' pictures getting rehashed and argued over at ATS.

Been there, done that, got the t-shirt.

If it looks like a duck, its at the minimum, a bird. This photo was here months ago. And months ago it was determined to be a blurry photo of a bird.

Maybe some sort of clearing house can be established to archive every supposed UFO photo that comes down the pike?

I really, really, want to see a genuine photo of an extraterrestrial craft. But, that's a bird.

NC

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join