It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Furthermore, this is a 'shopped' version of the original image that appeared on the coasttocoast website a few months ago.

The original image was not like this one and it was a lot higher resolution. That picture did not look like a seagull to me.

If somebody has a membership at the CtoC site then they can probably find the image and put it up for a better look.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
My respect for most of the people on these forums just halved, Clearly this is a seagull, Whoever took this photo is probably wetting himself with laughter at you all right now.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Well ok guys. Can you explain the second link I posted? It's of the same seagall from Vancouver, damn, that seagall should get frequent flyer miles. Here is the link again Link

link   
It's a seagull you morons, how can you be so blind? Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!

link   
Why would someone photoshop a UFO to look like a seagull?

do you think about what your typing before you type it...?

link   
The second pic- who knows...

but the first... a very normal seagull at about 1/3rd distance...

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:45 PM
link   
And another link to the same seagall now in the UK. This is a pic of the seagall and his friend. Explain this one please, looks like the same seagall from Jersey.
Another Seagall

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
....YES, its definately the same seagull....because as we all know there is only one seagull in the entire world....its not like theres millions of them all over the place.....

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Steve- So what your trying to tell me is that all the links I posted were all of seagalls?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
If that's a seagall than I am the Queen of England.

Your Majesty .

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Another Link Explain this. Is this a chicken flying? Or is this the same steroid pumpumped seagall from Vancouver?

It's a duck or goose flying to the left with it's neck craned around to the side. On the right top side is the tail. Just below is a lighter color that is the bird's underside. Just below that is a dark protuberance that is the bird's feet trailing back in flight. The white in the center is the wing in mid-flap. The curve at the front is part of the neck. The head is curved around to the left, facing to the rear.

I'm leaning toward goose, due to the dark coloration and the shape of the neck area.

[edit on 3/16/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Here it is:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Johhny Bravo- Well Hello

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It might not be a seagull it might be a similar bird, but it definately is not a UFO. Please tell me that you relised my last post was sarcastic.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Johnny bravo- Well Hello my loyal subject. It's a pleasure to meet you. Now bow down and kiss my feet biaaaatch
I am kidding

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Steve- yes I REALIZED your last post was sarcastic. Did you REALIZE mine was also?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
You believe this is a UFO, therefore i assume that you are stupid and incapable of simple concepts such as sarcasm

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The original thread on this was put up quite awhile back. It's good to know its still for sale and no one has been stupid enough to pay 30 grand for a picture of a seagull.

Wupy

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Hi guys,

these pics are of birds flying into a wind! All of them.

Birds require minute wing/tail movement when facing a significant wind and therefore tuck in and protect and preserve.

Regards

J

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I think I'll pop in here and say, that's a bloody seagull!

It's all about perspective. I've lived with those stupid gulls all my life, and I know one when I see one.

Here is a lovely picture with lines showing you which parts of the bird are where, for those of you who have vision problems. Thanks bigprobe for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join