It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spectacular UFO image

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Ok, I can understand you frustrations with me, however, I am going to ask the same thing I asked 55 times before. I posted 4 links, stop hanging on link1 and lets discuss the other 3. It is too much of a coincidence that there are 4 links with 10+ photos that resemble the same thing. I did a little research last night on birds and have not seen anything close to resembeling anything in the links I have posted.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrjenka
Ok, I can understand you frustrations with me, however, I am going to ask the same thing I asked 55 times before. I posted 4 links, stop hanging on link1 and lets discuss the other 3. It is too much of a coincidence that there are 4 links with 10+ photos that resemble the same thing. I did a little research last night on birds and have not seen anything close to resembeling anything in the links I have posted.

Seriously, are you blind? Do you even go back and read what people have posted, not just the very last post in the thread?

We covered link 1 and said it was a seagull.
Link 2 is thought to be a goose or duck.
Link 3 looked almost exactly like the first one, therefore another bird.
Link 4 we determined is most likely a Hooded Crow.

That has all been said a few times now throughout the last few posts. It is you who seem to be hung up on when people say something about the first picture but then you completely ignore when something is said about the others. Go back and read.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ducks and seagulls, that's plain silly. I proved to you guys that was no raptor now explain the Egypt pic please

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I did a little research last night on birds and have not seen anything close to resembeling anything in the links I have posted.

That's because the really bad pictures of birds get thrown away...unless someone submits them as a UFO

Tell ya what: when the weather clears I'll grab my wife's uber-horrible Argus digital and see if we can get some freshly-taken blurry pictures of birds.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Ok, since I said 10 pics I will REpost my earlier links
Link 1
Link-2
I am sure that these are seagulls too? Or are they flying chickens?

The first one is a plover. A long, straight bill, dark back. frequently found in farmland.

The second is most likely a house swallow. Dark back, half-colored breast, swept-back wings and a stubby head.

When one spends time bird-watching, you see all kinds of stuff like this

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Ducks and seagulls, that's plain silly. I proved to you guys that was no raptor now explain the Egypt pic please

There you go ignoring again. Like I said, link four is most likely a hooded crow. Look at the link which was posted to what a hooded crow looks like and look at the pyramid picture. Though the quality of the pyramid picture makes it hard to tell, the colors are almost exactly the same and so is the shape.

What sounds more silly. A person taking a photograph happened to take a picture of a bird mid-flap. Or a bird shape UFO was caught on film?

[edit on 3/18/2006 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

It is too much of a coincidence that there are 4 links with 10+ photos that resemble the same thing

You do realize that the "10+" photos you see are just blow ups of the same photos, don't you?

Basically 4 links to 4 photos with different zoom factors. (Photos of birds, I might add.)

Above are four versions of the photograph, with different levels of cropping and resizing.

These are three different versions of the same photograph

Gotta read your own links.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
There IS no shiney ANYTHING. What makes it look shiney is the gap between itself and it's wings And of course it's white feathers. And as for the size, I see nothing wrong with the size. It's your eyes that need fixing. IT IS IN FACT A BIRD! and that 2nd photo is simply a giant Oreo cookie with Anti-gravity technology. And now I will go take a look at the rest. Maybe I will run into a flying pig.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by Xerophious]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Does anybody else notice on LINK1 (Which is conviently located above for your shortrange scrolling pleasure) look EXACTLY the same as the object above the water on the first pic? Same angle and everything. I smell cowpie.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Ok mrjenka, in your first post in this thread you asked for opinions about that picture.

Some people gave you their opinions.

Then you show 3 more pictures, and for those pictures some people gave their opinions.

As I am writing, this thread looks like it should be about how to identify flying birds, because, apparently, that is what you now want.

Along the many pages of this thread the insults flew higher than the UFOs or the birds, in all directions.

So maybe it is time to leave this story alone, seeing that we are getting nowhere.

And yes, to me it was an UFO at first, because I could not identify it, not even when people said it was a seagull, because I was thinking that it was flying in the opposite direction, so I could not see that as seagull. When I saw the detailed explanation I thought that it was really a seagull or other bird, the species does not matter here.

[edit on 18/3/2006 by ArMaP]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I have decided to illustrate what I see with the bronze colored object...

(Click for larger image.)

Two brown bulges (A,B) with holes (C,D) near front appear to be two jet engine compartments (A,B) with air-intake systems (C,D) that extends to the middle of the craft (end of the shine.) The bulge closer to the viewer also appears to have two small openings (E) underneath the shine, possibly serving as additional air-intakes (the image must be zoomed and contrast-enhanced to see them well.) If this is truly an air/space craft then symmetry is expected so the bulge further from the viewer probably has the same air-intake setup. The extremely wide end does not corroborate the duck explanation because there are no tail feathers and this duck would have a lot of "junk in the trunk."

Two black bulges (F,G) facing upwardly and outwardly appear to be tinted cockpit windows. The brown area surrounding the bulges (F,G) seems to follow the contour of the black bulges and separates them. These areas probably serve to hold the windows in place and provides additional strength between them. I am not aware of any duck with two black bulges (let alone just black circular markings) on its back.

The tail sections (H,I) are not connected and both have peculiar traits. The top tail section (H) appears to begin behind the two tinted windows and becomes wider until the very end where it curves slightly more outward and then curves back inward. If viewed from the top the section would appear shaped like the head of a key or a mushroom. The duck explanation relies on this being a wing but it is obvious the brown bulges further to the left of the picture overlap this so-called wing. Thus, if it is a duck then it must have 4 wings!

The bottom tail section (I) curves downward slightly and may serve to help steer the craft like our modern jet planes do with the protrusion at the top; another possible explanation is that it may have a staircase on the inside that helps occupants into the craft if it were lowered to the surface. The duck explanation tries to say that this is the neck and the head is hidden because it is cocked to the side -- if this were a duck then it must be looking upward and away from the camera for its head to be hidden and this means it would be bending its neck in unnatural ways to see things it could already see without bending its neck! It could be trying to bend its head that way to see behind itself but that would be awful hard because of the "junk in the trunk" and it seems unlikely because there is nothing behind it.

The brighter sections (J,K) indicate this object is metallic. Or, sticking with the duck explanation, the bird would have a dark brown head, light brown body, orange at the joints in the middle of the wings, a smooth red-to-white-to-red coloration on its body that sticks out further than its wings, and have two large black bulges on its back.

Anyone with any sense of perspective should be able to recognize the bronze colored object is not a duck or any kind of bird. I am convinced the other three images are birds but this one certainly does not look like any bird I have ever seen! I think people may have gotten too eager to use the bird explanation again instead of thoroughly analyzing the picture.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by megamanXplosion]

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
mEGAMAN-wait and see how much flack you are going to catch for that post, just wait and see.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Xero- What the hell is a cowpie?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You don't know what it means? You were born and raised on a farm. I mean that is what I presumed. Afterall, you have to be in order to beleive any of these pics are real.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by megamanXplosion

Two brown bulges (A,B) with holes (C,D) near front appear to be two jet engine compartments (A,B) with air-intake systems (C,D) that extends to the middle of the craft (end of the shine.)

Where's the ECM module?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

This just came across my desk. The pictures are spectacular, maybe the best ones to date. They come from a Rob(last name withheld) from Vancouver island , BC. 'Rob' states "I'll sell the camera and flash card along with the rights to the photo for no less than 30 grand USD. And all hard copies(disc)will be given to the buyer. I have some restrictions if I sell it, like I want to be anonymous.The buyer will know who I am though. Pic was taken Nov 25 2005 in Vancouver Island Canada. Daylight. Clear object." I don't know if these pictures have ever been seen before, or posted here prior. I took these images to a photo expert and he researched them and found no layering or manipulation of the photos, however, he cannot tell if these photos are real or not without the original's. Opinions anyone?

Link

[edit on 16-3-2006 by mrjenka]

[edit on 3-18-2006 by Springer]

If you want an honest opinion.......seagull. Grey birds + some white feathers + a little motion = a metalic look at times.

Worldblend

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Two brown bulges (A,B) with holes (C,D) near front appear to be two jet engine compartments (A,B) with air-intake systems (C,D) that extends to the middle of the craft (end of the shine.) The bulge closer to the viewer also appears to have two small openings (E) underneath the shine, possibly serving as additional air-intakes (the image must be zoomed and contrast-enhanced to see them well.) If this is truly an air/space craft then symmetry is expected so the bulge further from the viewer probably has the same air-intake setup. The extremely wide end does not corroborate the duck explanation because there are no tail feathers and this duck would have a lot of "junk in the trunk."

Two black bulges (F,G) facing upwardly and outwardly appear to be tinted cockpit windows. The brown area surrounding the bulges (F,G) seems to follow the contour of the black bulges and separates them. These areas probably serve to hold the windows in place and provides additional strength between them. I am not aware of any duck with two black bulges (let alone just black circular markings) on its back.

The tail sections (H,I) are not connected and both have peculiar traits. The top tail section (H) appears to begin behind the two tinted windows and becomes wider until the very end where it curves slightly more outward and then curves back inward. If viewed from the top the section would appear shaped like the head of a key or a mushroom. The duck explanation relies on this being a wing but it is obvious the brown bulges further to the left of the picture overlap this so-called wing. Thus, if it is a duck then it must have 4 wings!

The bottom tail section (I) curves downward slightly and may serve to help steer the craft like our modern jet planes do with the protrusion at the top; another possible explanation is that it may have a staircase on the inside that helps occupants into the craft if it were lowered to the surface. The duck explanation tries to say that this is the neck and the head is hidden because it is cocked to the side -- if this were a duck then it must be looking upward and away from the camera for its head to be hidden and this means it would be bending its neck in unnatural ways to see things it could already see without bending its neck! It could be trying to bend its head that way to see behind itself but that would be awful hard because of the "junk in the trunk" and it seems unlikely because there is nothing behind it.

The brighter sections (J,K) indicate this object is metallic. Or, sticking with the duck explanation, the bird would have a dark brown head, light brown body, orange at the joints in the middle of the wings, a smooth red-to-white-to-red coloration on its body that sticks out further than its wings, and have two large black bulges on its back.

Anyone with any sense of perspective should be able to recognize the bronze colored object is not a duck or any kind of bird. I am convinced the other three images are birds but this one certainly does not look like any bird I have ever seen! I think people may have gotten too eager to use the bird explanation again instead of thoroughly analyzing the picture.

[edit on 18-3-2006 by megamanXplosion]

I don't know how it escaped my attention but there is an additional detail in the image that is interesting: there is a glow along the top of the object. This supports my analysis because subsurface light scattering on a metallic surface could produce such a glowing effect while a flying duck could not. This is either an unidentified flying object or a clever hoax of one.

mEGAMAN-wait and see how much flack you are going to catch for that post, just wait and see.

I don't care if I receive flack for it. I generally do not care what people think about me or my ideas

Xero- What the hell is a cowpie?

Cow poo that hardens into a pie shape.

You don't know what it means? You were born and raised on a farm. I mean that is what I presumed. Afterall, you have to be in order to beleive any of these pics are real.

So one must live in the country to think the military could be creating a new kind of jet airplane? If only I were a city-slicker and knew better! As far as I'm aware derogatory remarks are against the forum rules.

Where's the ECM module?

What's an ECM module?

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

This is either an unidentified flying object or a clever hoax of one.

Are you sure? You're taking one heck of a definite positon there

Or, heaven forbid...its a bird.

NC

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Theres a pub in birmingham thats famous for cow pies, but there beef with two pastry horns sticking out the top. Anyone whos ever read desperate dan will know what i mean.

posted on Mar, 18 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
As soon as I opened the link I saw it was a seagull...

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join