It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hubble Images WOW

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
hytaipan.home.comcast.net...

All I can say is WOW.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Nice images, but most are a little old actually. If you want to see all those pics in much higher resolution, check out the hubble site.

hubble.nasa.gov...

d1k

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Very old pictures.

Very bad soundtrack.

Still great to look at though.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Awesome!

Thank you for that. I love Hubble photo's and Nasa's photo gallery.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I really love all the cool pictures. So much of the unknown looking so unreal in my mind. Looks like dreams scape.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
From the first time the HST began taking pictures of what's out there, I've been awed time and time again.

I can't help but to think about a certain scripture every time I see new releases.

I know this isn't a religious forum but I feel this is appropriate.

From John 14:2-3

In my Father's house are many mansions: if [it were] not [so], I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, [there] ye may be also

You don't think we'll be in mansions as we know of do you? Why should we be protected from the elements if Heaven is already perfect?

This image is just one of many as you already know.

Now astronomers are saying that they believe that there may be as many galaxies as there are stars in our own galaxy. That's what, 400 billion of them and still counting!

Edit: Add this link. hubblesite.org...

[edit on 17/3/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Yeah nice shots, too bad its now pretty much obsolete even when compared to some of the new ground based scopes can do.

This is from the Large Binocular Telescope Observatories First Light of one of its two "eyes." Hubble was great, the future will blow your freakin' mind!

[edit on 17-3-2006 by sardion2000]

top topics

join