It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The OFFICIAL Marvel Comics CIVIL WAR thread.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
that's a cool concept.

i bet titor is a marvel insider. lol

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Been reading these since their was the road to civil war. It is good and its only goin to get better. Ill creat a Spoiler thread so if anyone wants to talk about it we dont have to worry about ruining it for others.

But the first battle hasnt even started and im like

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I'm enjoying it immensely. I just got caught up and am simply amazed that they have not done something similiar before. Already enough people have got snuffed and there are much more to come. I have a feeling Stark is gonna get snuffed eventually, I see him taking control via a coup. I also think that Spider Man will be the one to snuff him out as well.

Has Xavier been confirmed killed or is he still just MIA? I've missed a bunch of the prequils like the House of M and Avengers Dissasembled.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Does anyone know the Release Schedule for July?

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by sardion2000
I'm enjoying it immensely. I just got caught up and am simply amazed that they have not done something similiar before. Already enough people have got snuffed and there are much more to come. I have a feeling Stark is gonna get snuffed eventually, I see him taking control via a coup. I also think that Spider Man will be the one to snuff him out as well.

Has Xavier been confirmed killed or is he still just MIA? I've missed a bunch of the prequils like the House of M and Avengers Dissasembled.

Last time I read Xavier was alive, but powerless and Cyclops kicked him out of the Institue, but I heard that's about to change.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Civil War #4 is out tomorrow and they have put together this trailer.
www.marvel.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join