It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to blow up the Sears towers? Things are in motion...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Why has Goldman/Sachs moved out of the Sears Tower BEFORE their lease has expired? World Trade Center: Joseph Cayre's most well-known asset is an interest in the 99-year-lease to the former World Trade Center property. Six weeks before the 9/11 attack in 2001, NY developer Larry Silverstein and investors Lloyd Goldman and Joseph Cayre bought the 99-year leasehold of the World Trade Center. Sears Tower: In March 2004, Joseph Cayre, along with NY investors Lloyd Goldman and Jeffrey Feil bought the Chicago Landmark Sears Tower from MetLife for $835 million. MetLife said it realized an after-tax gain of $90 million on the deal. deal-junkie.blogspot.com... ALSO
Joseph Chetrit, Lloyd Goldman and Jeffrey Feil are the winning bidders for a coveted office at 1111 Pennsylvania Ave. N.W., near the White House, for $160 million. The office is occupied entirely by law firm Morgan, Lewis and Bockius, which has a 15-year lease in place. Fresh off of their plan to buy the Sears Tower for about $835 million from MetLife. ...one REIT official German investor KanAm was also in the running for the office
netleasenews.blogspot.com...
When examining the kinds of targets of the past, especially 9/11/01, 3 kinds of targets were at play and serious consideration must be paid to what those targets represented.
1. High value targets-for theft of gold, treasures...(google king's ransom in missing gold from WTC vaults)
2. Hardened targets-for testing/experimentation (Pentagon, which had just been reinforced, mayor's bunker on 23rd floor of WTC7, and the hole in the field in Pennsylvania was atop a fortified underground storage, see flight 93 crashed on Bill Gates' underground storage)
3. Recently purchased or lease signings (of questionable $$ sense) and insuring of quintessentially viable targets (Larry Silverstein had just signed and insured a 99 year lease on WTC buildings that were overdue for very costly asbestos removal) So with respect to Chicago, Joseph Cayre, along with NY investors Lloyd Goldman and Jeffrey Feil and the Sears Tower purchase, I've learned that "...in the 2001 Berkshire Hathaway annual report, Warren Buffett gave some facts about four contracts exposing Berkshire to terrorism risks. One new property catastrophe policy that Berkshire has taken on, for example, leaves it providing "significant coverage" on Chicago's Sears Tower once losses there pass a threshold of $500 million."
Berkshire has taken on, for example, leaves it providing "significant coverage" on Chicago's Sears Tower once losses there pass a threshold of $500 million."
Insurance After 9/11 In the property and casualty business, terrorism is an evolving crisis--and an opportunity money.cnn.com... My first question about the Sears Tower purchase is, does it bear a little or a lotta resemblance to the WTC lease signing? In other words, absent an event of mass destruction and casualties, with another big insurance settlement, did this deal make sound financial sense in the long term? My second question is, is there gold or treasures stored in, below or nearby the Sears Tower? UBS, Citi-bank...Are close to the Sears Tower. My third question is, is there a repository of damning evidence stored in or close by the Sears Tower (as was the case with WTC7-CIA, FBI, SEC's Enron documents...)? And my fourth question is, are there any hardened (especially military grade) targets near the Sears Tower? The Union Station subway is directly across the river (maybe 100-200 feet away) from the Sears tower and may qualify, as we've seen, the Madrid and London bombings have shown. And, my fifth question (I like to stick to 3, normally) is, who is in charge of security for the Sears Tower? Remember, Marvin Bush was working for Securacom, which ran the security for the WTC and Dulles Airport.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join