It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to blow up the Sears towers? Things are in motion...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Please do tell me what you know. I cant wait.

It's not what I know, it's what I think based on what I know.
And depending on what you believe, it may or may not make sense to you. But to you, it probably will.

Based on what I know, I believe 9/11 was, at least in part, a false flag operation, to give BushCo a reason to go to war in Iraq. (duh!) It worked! It worked like a charm. Now, they need a reason to go into Iran. It worked so well last time, and (as you can see) there are still many people who believe that terrorism (from foreigners - Arabs - Muslims) is the greatest threat to the US, so it's being used again to justify an attack on Iran, which will make the shock and awe of Iraq seem like "Shucks and Awwwww"

In the coming weeks or months, I believe there will be an event in the US that will be touted as a terrorist attack from Iran. And the fact that the "governmedia" is reporting this Sears Tower event (among others - what happened to security of this information?) leads me to believe that they just want to leak a little fear into the populace to get them (us) ready for the upcoming event. And the fact that these "suspicious-looking" characters were let go before any checking was done... leads me to believe they were just some dudes taking pictures or else set up to play a role in a little fear-mongering drama.

There you have it.
That's why I say we are being set up.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I also believe that is more than meet the eye when it comes to the 9/11 before events.

But when it comes to Iran. . .

Look what is going on right now, the budget limit has been incredibly raised.

Bush is launching a campaign in Iraq now that has required to mobilized equipment, and foot soldiers to a certain area in Iraq.

Now this two events plus a possible scare in another big city.

Doesn't all this is like a series of events in the making?

I see the Attack on Iran to be coming very soon.

More troops will be also heading to Iraq.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Well, this is nice. I work not a block from the place, and indeed my zip code is 60606. Wonderful.

The Sears tower was one of the buildings considered for 9/11, and I can see it right outside my window, so I pay close attention to the mutterings about suspected activity. (My intent being to know when to get the hell out of town...)

It would certainly be weird for a tourist to just pull a car up to the side of the building. Its not like some regular old building with a spot to pull over, and any tourist who tried would cause a traffic problem. Practially all sides of the building have a system for traffic because of all the tourists, but mostly a system for taxi's to pull up and drop off/pick up. Trying to get in the way of that would not only be usual, but also difficult and conspicuous so it's no surprise they were immediately noticed.

The fact that they gave a fake name is the biggest eyebrow raiser. What normal tourist would need to do that?

I'll be keeping my Evac-U-8 hood ready, and won't be wearing heals for the time being.

There have been a lot of threats of esaclating attacks recently be several different groups, so I wouldn't write it off that quickly. But to come after Chicago, I mean, what for? Were blue, through and through. (Although considering they are willing to kidnap and kill the actual peace activists that sympathise with them, that's not much comfort.)

No big events are coming up that I know of. Perhaps one peace rally and today's St. Patricks festivities.

Wasn't 9/11 just an ordinary day in NYC though? That attack didn't coincide with a major event in the city, so why expect that it would now? It seems the date was chosen by opportunity, not significance.

Lucy Edit: Might need to take that back on the above paragraph. 9/11 was the day of the primaries in New York, and aren't we getting close to that here?

[edit on 17-3-2006 by LucyStoner76]

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling

I have a feeling on this one. The gov is desperate and staging little things like this.

Wow dg, I think you're right! Kerry and company are desperate to discredit the Bush administration aren't they?

Kerry is a flunkie. It is more like Gore. But it isn't him it is the secret government and their backers. They need to blame 911 on somebody and the white house is convenient, that is why all the talking heads in the media are drooling all over themselves now.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I also believe that is more than meet the eye when it comes to the 9/11 before events.

But when it comes to Iran. . .

Look what is going on right now, the budget limit has been incredibly raised.

Bush is launching a campaign in Iraq now that has required to mobilized equipment, and foot soldiers to a certain area in Iraq.

Now this two events plus a possible scare in another big city.

Doesn't all this is like a series of events in the making?

I see the Attack on Iran to be coming very soon.

More troops will be also heading to Iraq.

you are a scholar

but nobody should assume that the White House is in on everything that is to take place because they take orders from the secret government/shadow government.

Why? deniability and inability to leak details. would you tell anybody at the White House what is going on with all those Political types and media around all the time? I wouldn't. I would just tell them what I want them to do and what I'm going to pay them to do it, end of deal.

Let the NSA, CIA, Military, FBI etc infiltrated by NWO/globalists/humanists/brotherhood/masons etc do the job. Then there is that little wee country over in the middle east...

Something is coming but where and when we will have to see. Note the White House is also saying unofficially that any action on Iran has been delayed.... hmmm.

What is good about what we are doing is that believe it or not we may be helping to save people's lives. Think about it, if somebody sees this coming then it makes it difficult for them to do it and get off scott free.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   

I am really getting rusty, I didn't know this thread was here...

I posted this on the ATSNN article:

FBI's refutation:

FBI denies media reports of danger at Sears Tower

The FBI on Thursday refuted media reports that a terrorism investigation was under way into an incident involving three men who behaved suspiciously outside the Sears Tower.

While three men did stop near a loading dock at the tower in October, they were not a threat, FBI spokesman Ross Rice said.

A brief story about the incident appeared in some editions of Thursday's Tribune, and a Chicago television station ran a similar report.

More...

Even the Sears Tower spokesman is now denying the claims....

Something stinks....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why would a newspaper need a reason to report on something like this??

I wasn't referring to the newspaper, but to any terrorists that may want to take pictures of a building in broad daylight. I don't understand the operational significance of taing pictures when a terrorist could just as easily, alone and much more inconspicuously, take some detailed notes from a bench or something. Nobody would think twice about a man sitting alone writing, but a group of men taking pictures freaks everybody out. If they really were planning to attack that building, that would be a great way to screw up their own plans, IMO.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
BH,

I am sorry i made you type that awful truth...
and IT IS the truth.

Heck, yes. The boogyman is everywhere....The shoe will be dropping anytime now, at any cost. What are a few thousand dead Americans anyway???? Nothing. The rewards will be huge once again, the flag wavers will be out there yelling "Lets kick some ars"!!! and history repeats itself.
Hell, it worked for Hitler.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
But of course, who can believe the media anymore? This supposedly happened in October 2005 and the police determined at that time, there was nothing to worry about.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
But of course, who can believe the media anymore? This supposedly happened in October 2005 and the police determined at that time, there was nothing to worry about.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:29 PM
link   

The rewards will be huge once again, the flag wavers will be out there yelling "Lets kick some ars"!!!

Or it could backfire, and the flag wavers could be out yelling, "Let's kick
Bush's ars, we spent all that money and lost all those soldiers for what? We were supposed to be kept safe!" Don't think they wanna give the Dems ammo to say Bush failed despite his WoT. There's much more in it for them if they keep "foiling" terrible attacks and parading it on FOX news....

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Bush's ars,

Yeah, but the scary thing is that he doesn't need our support now like he did (to get re-elected) for the Iraq war. He needed the country's support then. Who cares what we do now? If we haven't kicked his butt for what he's done so far, why would we do it now? Especially if we experience another "terrorist attack" and he makes people feel all warm, fuzzy and "patriotic"?

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:49 PM
link   
You know, i hate to be so sure of myself but i can say up to now i havent been wrong about all this yet.

It will either be a huge event, or the Avian bug, or just plain pneumonia but we are all going to be encarcerated citizens before long.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You know, i hate to be so sure of myself but i can say up to now i havent been wrong about all this yet.

It will either be a huge event, or the Avian bug, or just plain pneumonia but we are all going to be encarcerated citizens before long.

Well, since the train for you has left the station, did you forget about financial collapse????

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
No, i remember as i board the big white train and head for camp.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Yeah, but the scary thing is that he doesn't need our support now like he did (to get re-elected) for the Iraq war. He needed the country's support then. Who cares what we do now?

He doesn't need our support, but his party does, and he needs their support or else anything he wants to do is dead in the water, just look at the ports deal.

If we haven't kicked his butt for what he's done so far, why would we do it now? Especially if we experience another "terrorist attack" and he makes people feel all warm, fuzzy and "patriotic"?

I think people are starting to dust off their "butt kicking shoes" as we type. He has screwed up so many things since 9/11, another attack would be the straw that breaks that camel's (or monkey's rather) back, that's the ONLY thing he has to cling to, the fact that there hasn't been another attack.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd

The rewards will be huge once again, the flag wavers will be out there yelling "Lets kick some ars"!!!

Bush's ars, we spent all that money and lost all those soldiers for what? We were supposed to be kept safe!" Don't think they wanna give the Dems ammo to say Bush failed despite his WoT. There's much more in it for them if they keep "foiling" terrible attacks and parading it on FOX news....

ummm are you reading the other posts here dude???

do you really think that Bush runs the world or even the USA?

I don't.

Follow the money if you want to know who is in charge.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
"He doesn't need our support, but his party does, and he needs their support or else anything he wants to do is dead in the water, just look at the ports deal. "

This statement would be true if it were not for his dictatorship aspirations.

HE THE MAN.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

This statement would be true if it were not for his dictatorship aspirations.

HE THE MAN.

I agree, deeg (may I call you deeg?). A dictatorship (because it's not just Bush by a long shot, it's a freakin' cabal) doesn't need the approval of anyone.

posted on Mar, 17 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well, I'll just go on hoping it's not as bad as you all think it is, and that after 2008 we won't have to see Bush's face in the WH anymore. I won't let "stinkin thinkin" rear it's ugly head around me until I'm 100% sure. I'm just an optimist I guess.

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join