It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No Alien Abductions in the forties?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I think everyone is going to be a little surprised at what aliens turn out to be- the truth is out there.....

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
The forties and before must have been Germany and the Foo.

In the summer of 1950, during the time of the sightings, .....
I had learned that, on the first day of the Korean War, a flying saucer had appeared in broad daylight, above the city hall across the street from our house, and had maneuvered for fifteen minutes, and that, on the following day, two saucers had appeared, and maneuvered for thirty minutes.

my edit ...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Bill Lyne thought the saucer would be used in the Korean War as observation
platforms. He had seen many test planes that soon became operational
but the saucer never did become official or have an outing.

From this I assume the saucer did not spark so much as today and
was easier to see.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
The Foo would be in the 40s or before in Germany.

And before Germany, in America would be any test by Tesla as he said the
dirigible torpedo was operational.
America was surprised by German development of Tesla's technology
and perhaps took all his documents and labs as Tesla put up a fight.
The people near Tesla at that time can't speak now and perhaps
didn't speak then. The Foo and free energy submarines were probably
small fry to and Death Ray defense Germany might have been
building because of Tesla's many announcements.
Yeah he could back up what he said.
Its all down in Los Alamos and copied for distribution to various
companies. Who would know, people from operation paper clip.
The submarine was only suspected as being noticed and classified
perhaps 20 years ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Some physicists theorize that when fission bombs are detonated, not only do the effects take place in the dimension that us humans see as our physical world, but other dimensions and time-lines as well. Since the atom, space, time and gravity are all connected in some way or the other, this theory is quite plausible. If one could see time, space and other dimensions with the human eye, the easiest way to describe it is try to imagine the mirror image of a mushroom cloud directly below the mushroom cloud in our plane of existence. Perhaps what we do in the physical world at the atomic level, not only effects us but perhaps every other dimension and time-line. This would explain the massive increase of UFO sightings in the 40's, especially in the New Mexico area of the US.

Just a thought.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Jocko Flocko

That does sound familiar.
I do not know much about dimensions.
I think sometime there is only one.
One time for us all.
People just become invisible after death.
And just have the same time as the rest of us.
See I don't know much about dimensions.

I see the 40s New Mexico UFOs being from there so they
were secret as the bomb was.
The bomb came before the saucers.
Wait. Wow. No.
The agreement with Germany gave New Mexico the
bomb and the saucer.
First the bomb had to be announced but two were ready
and shipped to the Pacific.
Then plenty of saucers to fly around New Mexico.

Going back to the 1930s atom smashing voltages were
developed by Tesla at Los Alamos. As well as ether
flight for saucers which von Braun was aware of being
in the Goddard Rocket Society.
A few ships flu to Galisto NM one night a few months ago.
Years ago the Paladian UFO watchers had staked out
the area to watch the ships.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Graham

There actually have been accounts of encounters with occupants before the 1940s. Richard Dolan's book "UFOs and the National Security State Vol 1" actually has a few in them. I also have read other accounts, and when I find some links to them I will post them.

I think the main reason they did not report being abducted was they would of been committed to an insane asylum and given electric shock therapy against their will. That was a common practice back then.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Read about mj12. Supposedly the test bombings opened a portal that aliens were flying through and crashing in and around the test site. They found human body parts supposedly in one or two of the crafts and they allegedly had an alien in the governments possesion...really interesting story... and there have been ufo sightings dating extremely far back, I remember watching something on the history channel about christopher columbus seeing ufos or uso's while at sea...I wud leave links but I'm on a phone and don't know how to do so...sorry guys

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Along the same kind of lines I have been meaning to start a thread about whether abductions have now ceased as there doesn't appear to be too many accounts from the last decade.

Prior to the 40's as already mentioned any abduction would probably be linked to a supernatural cause.

However, a definite phase with a beginning and end of a particular type of abduction would seem to provide a level of authenticity to any claims.

Sightings continue, contactee reports continue but have abductions stopped ?

If so were they simply a Freudian fad that has passed or, for whatever reason (enter speculation here), has a physical programme now ended ?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Some one had a big long list of abductions posted at one time.
Perhaps all starting with Hills and Walton their stories made
copy cat tales.
I don't recall which happened first but might have been within
a few weeks of each other.
The theory is a contingency plan was in the works unless an
unwanted passenger came on board a ship.
This due to the work done on the Hills.
Their analyzer fed story meant a crew was prepared for Walton.
Except Walton was unconscious and had to be rescued.
His co workers ran off in fright.
So with drugs and wigs and makeup the base held him till he
roamed around showing he had recovered.
He saw 3 types of craft the flat and ovals type.
With the stories well published to hide the facts others figure
why can't they do it too.
Perhaps now days too many in the cover up business care
less about bolstering the frauds.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by chunder

Do you think there was a physical program? Phil schneider mentioned a program, the majestic 12 theorys mentioned a program... but what do you think they were looking for and for what purpose? Is our science missing something that they're not? I mean what's the point of abducting and probing and implanting chips apparently?

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Indigenous cultures (my own for instance) are replete with ancient stories of visitations by otherworldly beings as well as accounts of being taken up into other systems and places. However, it would be very difficult for someone not of Indian blood to gather such stories from the sources. Long story short - non natives aren't trusted.

[edit on 10/26/2009 by nethawk]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Who said we are missing any science.
Some one told you that.
Who told you.
You mean the science of the UFO.

Petroglyphs Galisteo New Mexico
www.dreamstime.com...
Galisteo New Mexico UFO
www.google.com...
No the ancients didn't know but UFOs do fly over Galisteo.

According to the Tesla Conspiracy of ether science the UFO
is easily explained with the foundation laid down by
William Lyne in many writings in detail. Well mostly from
Tesla research and his UFO sightings since the 1950s.

ED: Ancient tales from word of mouth to written explained
by www.varchive.org...

ED: People in America explained by Dr. Barry Fell:
www.asis.com...

[edit on 3/24/2010 by TeslaandLyne]

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by neechi
reply to post by chunder

Do you think there was a physical program? Phil schneider mentioned a program, the majestic 12 theorys mentioned a program... but what do you think they were looking for and for what purpose? Is our science missing something that they're not? I mean what's the point of abducting and probing and implanting chips apparently?

Isn't "abducting and probing and implanting chips" exactly what we do when studying animals ?

My own personal belief is that yes, there is a real physical presence to abduction claims. If you accept sighting and contactee claims as evidence of real physical machines and entities, as I do, it's really not a stretch at all to accept there could be real physical abductions.

As for the real purpose I don't beleieve it is actually simply study as in human / animal study. I think that there would be more technologically advanced methods of obtaining the same results, therefore there are additional or alternative reasons.

What they are I could only speculate on without any real evidence and it would be a bit off topic.

posted on Mar, 26 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a couple of mentions in this post about hard evidence, and this also makes me think too.

Everyone these days has a cell phone with a camera on it, so all these people being abducted, surely SOME must have managed to fiddle around with enough time to take a photo...everything else imaginable (and unimaginable) is captured and posted to the web...but no alien adbuction photos?

Years ago, you wouldnt expect it...

"Excuse me Mr.Grey but before you going probing around would you just stand there veeeeeery still while I get under this sheet and point my tripod camera at you...now...DONT MOVE otherwise I'll need to get a new plate!!!"

but today?? C'mon.....there must be one at least!

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Here are some links for alien encounters and sighting reports from the 1800s to the 1940s. I hope that they help.

1947 reports:
www.kfor.com...

1948 reports:
www.ufoinfo.com...

1000bc to 1869 reports:
www.ufoinfo.com...

1910 reports:
www.ufoinfo.com...

1930-1934 reports:
www.ufoinfo.com...

1935-39 reports:
www.ufoinfo.com...

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
During the period prior to the 2nd world war, communication was not like it is today.

There was still a large part of the country that did not have electricity.

People did not travel very far and any information would be gathered from radios or newspapers.

They for the most part were not educated to the extent we are today.

The October 7th 1965 Edwards AFB incident was recorded in Project Blue Book. Around 12 objects invaded the airspace of what was supposed to be one, if not the, biggest and secure base in the U.S. NASA and secret military projects were tested there. These objects were chased around the base by jets for around 5 hours and then flew off.

In 1974 I worked with a group of 5 men that were employed there during this period.They were all flight line crash crew/firefighters on what would become the NASA/ Dryden side of Edwards.

They told some interesting stories of the early years of flight testing experimental planes etc,Chuck Yeager,the Mercury astronauts before they were astronauts,very interesting and entertaining to a young man.

They "confirmed" that things that were "out of this world" had been seen there during their assignment.That was the term they used,"out of this world".

Considering that T Townsend Brown didnt contact the USAF for any initial flight testing and experiments until 1946, this isnt surprising.

T.T. Brown was a employee of the U.S.Navy working at the Naval Research Laboratory.
He had been a LCDR in the Navy during WW2.
I don't believe he would have contacted the Army or the Air Force.
There was quite the rivalry between these groups,as there is still today.

Everyone these days has a cell phone with a camera on it.

No actually they don't.Just because YOU do does not mean EVERYONE does.
I do , but it takes me forever to find the dang application on my phone.My old one had a small icon that I just held it up and pressed it and it took a picture.Most people ,I believe, have cell phones to be just that, a phone.

Unfortunately these objects don't stop and pose for us.

[edit on 27-3-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I know that people tend to think that UFOs started in the late 1940s and abductions perhaps in the early 1960s, but I think I think it goes back much earlier.

For what its worth, my mother saw aliens on her family's farm across the pond from her one day in the early 1930s in northern Saskatchewan. She never said anything about abduction but I did ask her once what happened after she saw them, and she first had a puzzled look on her face and then a look of surprise and then she said to me "I don't know. Maybe they abducted me". She seemed genuinely startled when she told me that, like she had just suddenly broken through a wall in her memory banks.

I should also add that I have a memory of meeting my parents on an alien spaceship in a previous life before I was born. I had been captured by the aliens and they were introducing me to my future parents. This was back in the early 1950s. I don't expect anyone to believe this and even I find this hard to believe and I am the one with the memory. Please don't ask me to prove this as I didn't have a camera or a cell phone with me at the time.

posted on Mar, 27 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Graham

well, there were incubus, succubus, fairies, elves, etc...that spirited folks away to their world

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Heres an interesting one from 1933:

An Aboriginal abduction experience in 1933.

Australian mysteries researcher Rex Gilroy records an intriguing tale allegedly from 1933 that reportedly involved an aboriginal woman in a UFO abduction experience at the isolated locality of Discovery Well, on the northern edge of the Great Sandy Desert, in Western Australia.
The story echoes the tribal legends and traditions of men and women being abducted by "sky gods" or "culture heros" in the dreamtime and the initiation experiences of aboriginal "men of high degree" or shamans.

In Rex Gilroy's account, the aboriginal woman claimed her tribe had been frightened off from Discovery Well when a "large shiny egg" suddenly came down out of the sky. In broad daylight the strange object flew low over them. Several beings, described as strange, grey-skinned and man like, came out of the "egg". The woman said she was "stunned" by an object carried by one of the beings. Her story indicates she was carried aboard . Inside the "egg" the interior was glowing. She was strapped to a shining table and apparently "experimented with". The woman told stockmen of her experience, but perhaps not surprisingly they laughed at her.

Link

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 28 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by herm

---

Hi all,

Interesting thread title--thought, OP. I've often wondered about that and pondered if abductions did happen but not reported or reported and not believed?
Or, were the particular ebe races involved with abductions since 52, initially two - three years away in travel to get here after the test Atomic Detonations and/or Nagasaki and Hiroshima detonations?

I believe some abductions back then were two fold. One: to learn from humans as to what was going on re above, and two: After learning, they began a hybrid program to dig deeper in case the big-banana were used between Countries such as Russia and the USA?

Effectively neutralizing this ball of all life. I believe they cannot breathe earths Oxygen/Nitrogen atmosphere. But hybrids can?

I believe since the mid-sixties at least, some ebe races are in effect ready to intervene and stop flight of Nuc-tipped-IBMs, and have been in touch with governments in the early fifties (Ike/Trueman) to tell them any spread of nuclear technology for WMD purposes cannot be stopped if built and smuggled into a Country via ground transport.

Hence the dawn of thought or Order a NWO?

Decoy

top topics

<< 1   >>

join