It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

43% of voters in favor of actually impeaching the President

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
In the poll loam provided, it states that 42% of adults favor President Bush's impeachment while 43% of the voters favor it.

I don't know this poll originated, but where I come from, the voices of those who didn't vote, DON'T COUNT!

[edit on 23/3/06 by Intelearthling]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by TgSoe
I don't know what all the fuss is about I just like the guy for some reason. I feeel fine with him being president. Hell I wish he could could run again wouldn't it be phenomenol to have the same president for three terms.

TgSoe
No disrespect intented but, "Are you out of your cotton-picking-mind" ??? Bush and Cheney has managed to take-down the US within a two term sitting in our White House, caused more death and distruction than any other President or Vice-President then I can remember,plus try to give control of our "ports" and some of our " closed-US-Bases" to a company that is from the same part of the world that were fighting with .

You sound like someone else that I know,lol, he kept sending me (along with everyone else in his email address book ) these emails bragging-up Bush, etc., and to forward the stupid things on to people in my address book,..... everytime I got one of those (FW email ) from him, I hit "delete",... I finally sent him an email to sign a petition to Impeach Bush,LOL,........ he emailed me back and said " I LIKE G W BUSH" and my reply back to him was " TO EACH THEIR OWN",..... he stopped sending me that Bush Crap after that

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
Bush and Cheney has managed to take-down the US within a two term sitting in our White House,

High degree of debate in that assertion, nanna_of_6.

...caused more death and distruction than any other President or Vice-President then I can remember,

Really?
Question: Who was the president who authorized the dropping of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (ie: the total number of Japanese killed?)?

Question:
Who were the presidents who sent hundreds of thousands of US troops into Vietnam to fight the North Vietnamese (ie: the total number of North Vietnamese killed?)?
This can go on....

...plus try to give control of our "ports" and some of our " closed-US-Bases" to a company that is from the same part of the world that were fighting with.

Umm, not sure were you get your news from, but we are not at war nor in conflict with the UAE.

You sound like someone else that I know...

....that hates Bush so much so that you are willing to exaggerate and then espouse half-baked assertions?

seekerof

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Intelearthling
In the poll loam provided, it states that 42% of adults favor President Bush's impeachment while 43% of the voters favor it.

I don't know this poll originated, but where I come from, the voices of those who didn't vote, DON'T COUNT!

[edit on 23/3/06 by Intelearthling]

But those that did vote do count, right? So in this case 43% of those who do count(those who did vote, the voters) favour it.

Hmm... I'm not sure what you are trying to say. It seems like you killed your arguement with your own statement in the same post.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Originally posted by nanna_of_6
Bush and Cheney has managed to take-down the US within a two term sitting in our White House,

High degree of debate in that assertion, nanna_of_6.

Seekerof,

Has there been any other President or VP that put the US in such high debt to where our children/ grandchildren and possibly great-grandchildren will have to in-slave their lives to paying this debt off that this Administration has caused us?

...caused more death and distruction than any other President or Vice-President then I can remember,

Really?
Question: Who was the president who authorized the dropping of the atomic bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki (ie: the total number of Japanese killed?)?

Pres. Trueman,............ "way before my time"

Question:
Who were the presidents who sent hundreds of thousands of US troops into Vietnam to fight the North Vietnamese (ie: the total number of North Vietnamese killed?)?
This can go on....

I beleive your talking about JFK and Johnson,correct ? I beleive it was Nixon that finally brought our troops home then later on gave-up oval-office before he was impeached over Watergate. I was in my mid-teens when that took place

...plus try to give control of our "ports" and some of our " closed-US-Bases" to a company that is from the same part of the world that were fighting with.

Umm, not sure were you get your news from, but we are not at war nor in conflict with the UAE.

Correct we are not in a conflict with UAE, but that still doesn't help the US Citizens feel any safer when the US President wants to give over control of certain important places in the US to a foreign company that also had some sort of business connectiion with Bin Laden.

Here's what my brother-in-law sent me about President Bush turning over 9 of our US MILITARY FACILITIES to the UAE.

www.newswithviews.com...

Title: UAE TO TAKE CONTROL OF 9 US MILITARY FACILITIES

You sound like someone else that I know...

....that hates Bush so much so that you are willing to exaggerate and then espouse half-baked assertions?

Seekerof, "Hate" is too strong of a word to use when stating what you think I feel towards G W Bush, at one time that may have been the case but I look at Bush in this way

He looks like Alfred E Newman, he lies to the very citizens that put him in office and to all the other Citizens of the US and treats us US Citizens as if we're stupid and blind to the mess he's gotten us into and because he's in denial of his own mis-steps pertaining to his war against Iraq . Bush wants us to beleive that things are getting better in Iraq, that Iraq is not on the verge of Civil War which in truth that a bunch of hogwash.

I do not hate the man, I have a VERY strong dislike for Bush, I do not TRUST or beleive a thing that he spouts off with or his Administration has to say as they have been proven to be an Administration that should not be trusted, ( their actions and words speak for theirselves ).

Hate..... naw, I got passed that sometime ago, I just don't pay attention to anything Bush and his people have to say anymore thanks to their deceitful behavior.

seekerof

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Seekerof]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nana_of_9

He looks like Alfred E Newman, he lies to the very citizens that put him in office and to all the other Citizens of the US and treats us US Citizens as if we're stupid and blind to the mess he's gotten us into and because he's in denial of his own mis-steps pertaining to his war against Iraq . Bush wants us to beleive that things are getting better in Iraq, that Iraq is not on the verge of Civil War which in truth that a bunch of hogwash.

I do not hate the man, I have a VERY strong dislike for Bush, I do not TRUST or beleive a thing that he spouts off with or his Administration has to say as they have been proven to be an Administration that should not be trusted, ( their actions and words speak for theirselves ).

Hate..... naw, I got passed that sometime ago, I just don't pay attention to anything Bush and his people have to say anymore thanks to their deceitful

Dang lady! For someone who doesn't hate Bush, you certainly are a shoe-in for it! Of course, you're welcome to dislike whomever you please, but let's consider the alternatives.

Al Gore was handsome enough (I'm supposing here, being a guy and all.) But when I heard him say that the 9/11 attack was a "domestic incident" and should be handled by the NYPD...well, that was that. I guess some peole will say anything not to sound like the guy who just beat them in an election.

Kerry reminds me of those Tree People from the Wizard of Oz...'nuff said there.

You say Bush calls us stupid...yet it was the Democrats who thought the masses were so stupid, the Democrats wanted the Blue States to secede from the Union. (Remember the Red State-Blue State maps which got circulated on this very website a while back?)

I'm still waiting for proof Bush lied about anything...anything at all.

I'm going to wrap it up quickly and ask you to study our OWN Civil War before you draw any conclusions about Iraq doing the same thing.

Sorry, 190 deaths in three weeks "does not a Civil War make."

Let me get this straight...FDR didn't produce ONE DROP of Heavy Water as proof of Hitler's nuclear program...never produced Hitlers body as proof "we got him." He commited half...HALF...of our country's GNP to the war effort. He sent somewhere between 320,000 and 550,000 Americans to their deaths, in a war that killed between 30,000,000 and 50,000,000 people total...

and the Democrats call him a Hero??

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Toelint]

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Toelint]

posted on May, 8 2007 @ 06:21 PM
link   
UPDATE: MORE THAN A YEAR LATER

Bush-Cheney Impeachment Might Be Idle Talk, But Numbers Show True Trouble

Our InsiderAdvantage/Majority Opinion poll asked this:

"Would you favor or oppose the impeachment by Congress of President George W. Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney?"

Favor: 39 percent.

Oppose: 55 percent.

Undecided/Don't Know: 6 percent.

The survey of 621 registered voters has been weighted for age, race, gender and political affiliation. The poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4 percent.

More...

The article continues:

About four out of 10 Americans favor impeaching the president and vice president. But the biggest news from this survey is not the overall results, but the opinions of independent voters, who usually decide presidential elections.

Forty-two percent of independents want Bush and Cheney impeached. These aren't just voters who disapprove of the White House. Instead, they're for initiating a process that could remove them from office.

Here's more about insideradvantage

The official pollster of Creators Syndicate, Atlanta-based InsiderAdvantage's polls have been praised by national media ranging from CNN’s Judy Woodruff to Fox News’s Bill O’Reilly, and have appeared in Knight-Ridder newspapers, The Washington Post, Washington Times, New York Post, Business Week, US News and World Report, and CBS News/CBS Marketwatch. Nationally syndicated columnist and InsiderAdvantage CEO Matt Towery is a recognized expert on political, legislative and governmental affairs.

Not much has changed, has it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join