It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could This Be The NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Probably not, but I thought you guys might find it interesting. It seems the U.S. political group called the Natural Law Party, which has ran a couple of candidates for President, is being absorbed into this new organization which will function as a "complementary government" to the one we already have.

U.S. Peace Government

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Here, by the way, is the website for the Natural Law Party. They explain the new "government" and the party's involvement with it a little more in depth on here.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
~~

the ideal of 'promoting peace' is OK by me...

but the other-side-of-the-coin ideal both these orgs extoll
is the method they call Prevention-Oriented government

that phrase gives me the willies!
as in, just how far are they willing to go in "Prevention"
?

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Natural Law has run as a political organization in other first world countries with poor success eg. Canada.

But it is my understanding that the UN/NWO globalist boys love pushing peace.

But be forewarned their peace is as follows:

- peace derived from the warfare and strife they create eg. only they can create the peace that everyone demands absent mindedly
- peace meaning '1984' style control over everyone
- peace meaning global government because in their minds only a 'central' authority can ensure this
- peace meaning humans bowing down to aliens, and the dark side in general.

myself I prefer warfare over the above, but you are free to choose what you like.

posted on Mar, 16 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

that phrase gives me the willies!

So did this, taken from the "hierarchy" page of the peace government website:

The Governor of the US Peace Government in every state will preside over a State Assembly composed of all the state‘s Peace Mayors. Each Assembly will be held in a magnificent, newly designed “Constitution Hall”—a glorious state capital building of the US Peace Government. These spacious, grand, columned buildings, with their beautiful Peace Gardens, will be built directly adjacent to, or within easy sight of, the existing capital buildings of the conventional state governments.

Visitors to the state capital will see these two capital buildings and be reminded for all times that there are two governments—one active government dedicated to problems and crisis management, and one Peace Government that administers the country through Natural Law, and silently prevents problems from arising.

Link

I realize of course that this is probably just rhetoric and a pipe dream on their part, but I find it fascinating that someone would actually have the audacity to write such a thing. Apparently, they do so because they think they are a "meritocracy" (as is also mentioned on the above page). The problem with that is that their "merit" appears to have been given them by the Maharishi Yogi, the same guy who tried to scam the Beatles back in '67. He was pretending to be a holy man, suckered the Fab Four to come to India to study with him, then when they got there, demanded 20% of their income, hit them up for acid and weed, and tried to pick up their ladies.

They saw right through him, and John Lennon wrote the song "Sexy Sadie" about him (according to McCartney, the opening lyric "Sexy Sadie, what have you done?" was originally "Maharishi, you f_____ c___!").

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light
Probably not, but I thought you guys might find it interesting. It seems the U.S. political group called the Natural Law Party, which has ran a couple of candidates for President, is being absorbed into this new organization which will function as a "complementary government" to the one we already have.

U.S. Peace Government

nice site a must read looks very peaceful

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:03 AM
link   
@ St Udio:

In order to have peace you must first stop violence, in order to stop violence you have to use violence. Does this make any sense to you? It's kind of an Oxy Moron battle of the morons themselves...

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by parry noid
@ St Udio:

In order to have peace you must first stop violence, in order to stop violence you have to use violence. Does this make any sense to you? It's kind of an Oxy Moron battle of the morons themselves...

it kind of does but the more violence the more violence peace will never come with violence

posted on Sep, 24 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Just because someone says they're the "US Peace Government" doesn't mean they govern or that they have any impact on peace or war or whatever. I can go tell everyone I'm the US Peace Ambassador To Arcturus... totally meaningless. I can post pictures of a building, but that doesn't mean I own it or that I go to Arcturus and talk to aliens.

Haeglin is... in his own world. He's now announced the International Center for Invincible Defense which is basically supposed to be international groups of people sitting around in clusters and meditating. Back in the 60's, a rather tripped out group of hippies went to the Pentagon to do TM and levitate the building. They failed, and rather spectacularly.

I'm sure he'd like to (as the commercial said) "teach the world to sing in perfect harmony"... but at this point, he hasn't even had an impact in the cities where his palaces are.

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
My understanding of the New World Order ... 3-1/2 years into the Tribulation after the abdomination of desolation and the antichrist assumes power ... his "realm" is the New World Order. Be begin with the European Union. Talk of a North American Union ... something I don't any of us anywhere wants. What comes after that?

posted on Sep, 28 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Unfortunately this is the New World Order, only it's not so new...it will look very familiar to you - it's just hitting it's prime.

Silent Weopons For Quiet Wars - A Must Read For ATS

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

top topics

join